Reviews for Kiss and Control
Silverkiss-Iceheart chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thank you. Thats all I can really say. Thank you for making a point that I've been dying to hear. Your writing was beautiful, the song broke my heart, but what was most important was the point it made. So yes, thank you.
adavisa chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wonderful fic. So sad, but so true to life as well. I completely agree with your stance on the issue (and I'm straight, with a fiance and a 3 year old) and just wish that everyone could let everyone else be.
Pungahn chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
*sniff* so sad. thank you for writing this and your AN is correct in every way.
Gum Drop People Publishing chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow. That really is the first word I can get my mind to form; this was a truly amasing story, and the message behind it is something that not many people seem to grasp(or else just don't want to). But, not only was the story line good, the wording was exceptional. Brava!
MarsFuseYoutube354 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Is the bold Lyrics to a song and if it is what is the song called and who is it by chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow, strangely similar to my own story "Love Like Suicide"...weird. I completely agree with your stance on the issue (being bi myself), and I thank you for expressing yourself in such a powerful way.
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Bittersweet. But beautifully written. Great job!
noncommittaldoll chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Excellent story, sends a strong message and the song works well!
minoki chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow that was sad but really nice to
Crazy About Him chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is amazing. Simply amazing.

I don't think many that read this won't know what they're getting into, because they've searched for Draco/Blaise (I did, anyways) But this is a powerful story. My dad always says that it's not the plot, it's the words, but I think even this plot is amazingly crafted. You speak in such rich, beautiful language- I am astonished by what I read.

It's sad that true writing talent sometimes is never known to the world, and horrendous crap gets shipped out in crates. I have come across few stories that deserve publication and recognition in the real world, not just cyberspace, but this is among the top. You as an author deserve to be recognized for this masterful piece of work.

Definitely keep writing, and please make yourself known. I know people don't deserve to read this kind of writing- I am humbled that you shared it with this community of which I am part- especially those who won't appreciate it, but I'm sure those who are capable of noticing potential greatness will give you notice.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of artistry.