Reviews for To Cross The Line
soooooo...i love it...PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING! :3
Griffiti chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was just... Oh wow. Unf *_*
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ZOMG, you called this your First attempt at fanfiction? You did goooood '_'
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Holy mother of cows! You are/were new at this! I could faint. You are twenty times better at writing stuff like this than the authors who write this regularly! I can't even be embarasses for signing in to review for something like this. I'm female and I need my steamy hot... err... that is way to embarassing to finish. I'm not sure how Winged managed that one.

Anyways, you did really well. You went as far with the descriptions as you should on FF. Any more description and it really should have gone on AFF. It had a slight plot, but not enough to bore the people reading for... err... extra curricular activies? Yay. I like that description.

This would honestly be a good scene to put in a full fiction
KatelyndD chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Um, wow. May I just say, that was HOT! I've just recently gotten into the Zabuza/Haku pairing, but i love it. *nosebleeds* gah you're amazing!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
hot hot hot hot hot . LOVE IT!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lovely oneshot!

I love this couple and the smut was amazing! ~V~
Wasp-Tattoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
All I can say is WOW you did an amazing job and yes I believe it is getting hot in here haha
Whorphine.Daffodildo chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I know this story is quite old, and I'm not sure if you even get on anymore, but I have to tell you, I'm so in love with this fic.

Zabuza and Haku are by far my favorite anime pairing ever, and you've done such a great job keeping them in character. Nearly all the other fics I've read featuring them, Haku was horribly out of character. Just because he dresses and looks like a girl, doesn't mean he's a whiny chick with a dick, you know what I mean? D:

Anyway, I did a Zabu Haku fic too, you should read it and tell me what you think ~ You're definitely qualified.
mohhammed chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ok...So this is the first fan-fic that i have ever read, as well as the first yaoi as well. I enjoyed the use of grammar and descriptive verbs in your sensuous scenes
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was awesome and well written even if I am new to this pairing and anime. Loved it!
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 4/30/2009

*Clears throat* Ahem... Anyway... That was brilliant. C'est super! Well done, I congratulate you!
kiwi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well, since I can sympathize with the never-ever-finishing-a-story-syndrome, I leave a review. :) Normally I can't even admit how much I love yaoi, but this was great. I like how you played with their characters a bit, Zabuza almost seems OOC but not quite enough to get weird. The detail was...well. Great isn't quite good enough, you know what I mean?

All in all, I liked it a lot. A nice, unconnected fic with plenty to satisfy and just a touch a fluff. Well written.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Lovely! Really intense and well written, you introduced it nicely, and finished with some much-needed truths. The smut was beautifully formed, with just the right proportions of graphic and innocent description, and you managed to keep them totally in character

The words "Haku spat neatly into one of his own palms" fitted so perfectly with the moment and the characters, it's become my very favourite line...though I also especially liked Haku's uncertainties in the aftermath too. Actually, I just loved all of it (And can you blame me? Everyone loves good prose about a great pairing!)

Please try to finish more fics in the future - I'm sure anything from you will be a pleasure to read!
Magical Peridot chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
You wanted a review, here you go. Honestly, don't expect me to review your work, or anybody elses for that matter, frequently. I usually forget there is even an option to do so, and when I do remember, half the time I just don't care to do it. Unless something is insultingly horrible, or so absolutely amazing (coupled with having a very good day), I won't review. That said, I wouldn't have reviewed this if you had not mentioned it, but it is good enough that I am reviewing. :D ONTO THE REVIEW!

I liked it, first off. It was well written, it wasn't riddled with childish grammar mistakes. Your spelling was great, your storytelling skills were superb, and your vocabulary is admirable. It wasn't just "zabuzzas fuckeded haku and theymoned and sufc the end" I like how you gave a bit of historical background in the begining without taking fifteen chapters to do so. Keeping that part short, sweet, and to the point was a plus. Your writing skills are great, and that's what it really boils down to. That, and your concept. A great writer can't make a horrible plot sound good, and a good plot can't make a horrible writer sound good. So those two components worked together well to create a great story. Bravo. Here's a favorite and a subscription for you darling, great job.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »