Reviews for To Cross The Line
XeroLimits chapter 1 . 3/12
So cute ¥
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
GODDAMN! That was an amazing read. Beautiful.
25OctoberFFLOVER chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow! I loved your fanfiction! You have such an amazing writing style!
Keep up all the good work!
Stormbutt chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
amazing ! I LOVE this soooo much I ship them so much .
jane chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
soooooo...i love it...PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING! :3
Griffiti chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was just... Oh wow. Unf *_*
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ZOMG, you called this your First attempt at fanfiction? You did goooood '_'
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Holy mother of cows! You are/were new at this! I could faint. You are twenty times better at writing stuff like this than the authors who write this regularly! I can't even be embarasses for signing in to review for something like this. I'm female and I need my steamy hot... err... that is way to embarassing to finish. I'm not sure how Winged managed that one.

Anyways, you did really well. You went as far with the descriptions as you should on FF. Any more description and it really should have gone on AFF. It had a slight plot, but not enough to bore the people reading for... err... extra curricular activies? Yay. I like that description.

This would honestly be a good scene to put in a full fiction
KatelyndD chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Um, wow. May I just say, that was HOT! I've just recently gotten into the Zabuza/Haku pairing, but i love it. *nosebleeds* gah you're amazing!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
hot hot hot hot hot . LOVE IT!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lovely oneshot!

I love this couple and the smut was amazing! ~V~
Wasp-Tattoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
All I can say is WOW you did an amazing job and yes I believe it is getting hot in here haha
Whorphine.Daffodildo chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I know this story is quite old, and I'm not sure if you even get on anymore, but I have to tell you, I'm so in love with this fic.

Zabuza and Haku are by far my favorite anime pairing ever, and you've done such a great job keeping them in character. Nearly all the other fics I've read featuring them, Haku was horribly out of character. Just because he dresses and looks like a girl, doesn't mean he's a whiny chick with a dick, you know what I mean? D:

Anyway, I did a Zabu Haku fic too, you should read it and tell me what you think ~ You're definitely qualified.
mohhammed chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ok...So this is the first fan-fic that i have ever read, as well as the first yaoi as well. I enjoyed the use of grammar and descriptive verbs in your sensuous scenes
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was awesome and well written even if I am new to this pairing and anime. Loved it!