Reviews for When Mars and Venus Collide
liferscove2118 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
I know it's been awhile since you posted this, but I just wanted you to know what you have posted is lovely, and probably one of the more planned out pieces I've read finished or not.
skatiefan chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Please update. This is great and want to see how Nicky responds and who has the gun.
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I read this story on your livejournal page, and commented there, but I feel that I need to make a comment here, too! I love, love, love this story! I hope against hope that you will continue this at some point in the future. No matter how long it take you just know that I'll be waiting ever so patiently! :-)
aboutnici chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Please update the story, because its becoming interesting!
simbagirl chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Are you planning on updating this?
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Yet another fantastic UNFINISHED Jason & Nicky story. It is so depressing. There is just not enough J&N fanfic and what is out there is mostly unfinished for some messed up reason that I do not understand. Especially as good as this one and almost all of the others I have read. You were doing such a wonderful job and I would have loved to read more. For what it's worth great job. Was really looking forward to not only Jason and Nicky discussing this baby and their past but also finding out what Pam had in the works for them *sigh* SMH
fairy-princess7 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
been waiting for an update for this story for years just let us know will we ever see this great story finished?
jdluvva chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Great. A much more detailed idea of DW's back-ground tied into the books. Loved the concept of NP being pregnant.

I just wish I could find one completed story for JB. Everyone's inspiration seemed to disappear in 2008. Hope you finish it one day. It was great fun to read
IslandGem chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Okay...after leaving a review on the other one and reading how you were updating your Bourne story, i decided to check it out - sorry, FF is quite addictive! I am lovin' this story...Wow...Off to read the rest now (and will patiently wait for you to update both your stories in your own time) :)
fairy-princess7 chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
will we ever see more of this story i really enjoyed it :D
thrownhammer chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I loved the story, I hope you finish it someday. Thanks for writing it and even more for sharing it.
Mishelle20 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I LOVE this fic, but I'm just cutious if you plan on updating it anymore.
caliisa chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Your writing is gorgeous and I must say I like the concept of your story so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated this story, I just hope that one day soon you'll find inspiration again and maybe complete this story. Many of us are waiting for it (:

Regards,

Danny Wilde
bunnie915 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
cabooklover21 chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I have been in search of really well written, completed J/N fics forever, I guess hitting one out of two isn't bad.

You totally having me hooked and I am so sad to see this isn't completed. Maybe one day...