Reviews for Wavelengths
Sweetciel chapter 2 . 2/26
Wonderful! Your Sai was just so sexy and perfect. I'm sad that you don't write fanfics any more but I understand. I'm going to read through your other Naruto fics before you take down these masterpieces.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
Sai is really sweet, I wish him the best. I love that you had Iruka cameo in this and that Sai asked Iruka for his permission to court Naruto, absolutely endearing. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
daaawww what a cute ending
Kamui Senketsu chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
This was nice. I was hesitant at first, but I enjoyed this alot. Very funny, and I feel the characters were potrayed beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Nocens chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Brilliant! I love your portrayal of them - very OC in Sai's case, and the 'ninja fluff' as I call it.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the two of them.

Cheers,
Lap aka Nocens
Noradin chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
The first chapter was great, this one was still good, but the seal part was out of place.
The story is too short for such a heavy topic to be appropriate, not enough plot to properly resolve it.
Shinan7 chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
That was amazing. I love it!
jupimako chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
:D
Salome Maranya chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
First NaruSai fic I've read, didn't think I'd ever read one voluntarily and enjoy it.
Very very amusing haha.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Lol Sai and Naruto are so dysfunctional. It's adorable! ;P
BabyGhost123 chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Please do a sequel for this story... .really good and I loved how u described Sai and Sasuke
deepfriedtofu chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
love this. great job and great writing.
Shadow Hunt chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Absolutely loved the ending to such a cute story! Squee!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
so hot omg
Ice Dragon3 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I LOVE THE ENDING FOR THIS!
It's just so funny and so Sai!