Reviews for The Death Star: An Imperial Workplace
Zexs chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
I really wished that you had continued this.
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
Have you ever considered going back to this. this story is really good and it would be just fantastic if it was continued.
Magus1108 chapter 35 . 9/25/2010
Great chapter! I sure enjoyed this, and the last one. Though this last chapter, toward the end, had the last few paragraphs smashed together into one, hard to read, paragraph. Just wanted to let you know. Otherwise, this was great. Can't wait for more! Keep up the great work.
ImaRocketDog chapter 34 . 9/22/2010
Niiiiice, I loved "Jedi Face" at the end. You should really record it and put it up on youtube or something.
Magus1108 chapter 33 . 9/19/2010
Great chapter! I was really glad to see an update from this! Though it was kinda annoying there were no line breakers in this chapter. Still, it was pretty good. I eagerly await more! Keep up the great work!
ImaRocketDog chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
Haha, nice, I just reread this chapter and I gotta say, the Wrath of Khan funeral at the end added just the right touch of epic to a chapter that was already so much win.
Magus1108 chapter 32 . 5/26/2010
Sure am glad to see an update from this! I love this fic. My oh my, things are certainly getting interesting. I was half-expecting Han to ask Asajj to marry him. Not Padme! This should be very interesting for the next season. By the way, I was reading the previous chapter, and I think that some of your line breakers for your chapters may have been taken down by , or something like that. Just wanted to let you know. Can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
shadixfox chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
This is made of so much win, the world's win supply is now running low. xD
earwag08 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Anyone ever tell how truthfully hysterical this story is?

Well, it is truthfully hysterical.
cyberdon55 chapter 31 . 9/24/2009
bravo man, just like old times
Magus1108 chapter 31 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter! I'm very glad to see this continue. Can't wait for more!
Magus1108 chapter 30 . 9/14/2009
Thank the Lord, you've finally updated! Yes! I'm glad to see this back up. Now I have something to live for! ...ok, that last part was an exaggeration. But I have missed this.

Great chapter. Poor, poor Vader. I also found the President's appearance quite amusing. Hey, Vader should take on Mister T next! Can't wait for more!
books4evah chapter 29 . 4/24/2009
I LOVED it! It's a hilarious parody! I mean, the way you're doing this story is fantastic! And how can you go wrong combining the Office with Star Wars?

-books4evah
wawaboy2 chapter 29 . 3/8/2009
Wow... Absolutely Hilarious... However this story seems very familiar... I'm trying to remember if this is the same story I read last summer... There were three stories (one for each movie)... And in the end Palpatine didn't die but was forced to become Emperor again because he was the only person from the original senate... Is this the same story?
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
*Laughs* I love The Office! I love this even more! Maybe a touch more Cody, though...and I know this may seem a really random question, but whatever happened to that younger clone that Cody brought to bring your kid to work day? I mean, Luke's still there, the robo-baby...God, that thing needs a name, robo-baby takes me forever to type...became leader of the Empire Remnant...so did anything special happen to that little clone or what?