Reviews for Consequences
lilsis13 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
great writing it made me cry
kattfan12001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I like it
kattfan12001 chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I cant wait to see another story from you. I like this very much
lederra chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
A good story.
Writer With Sprite chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
This almost made me cry. And that doesn't happen often. Especailly not with FF. Great job. Favoring this for sure.
chocolatelover1 chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Aw, happy ending! _

I seriously got tears in my eyes dude! lol Almost cried cuz of your story, just so sad... Very awesome! :D
charming2drew chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Awe, this fic was really good! Definitely enjoyed it a whole lot! Seriously!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
THAT WAS FREAKN AWESOME! GrEaT jOb!
Red Hardy chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Wow... honestly, I'm lost for words. Just... WOW! I can't even begin to fathom that you weren't happy with this story! I sucked up every word, sometimes reading so fast I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

This was just heartbreaking in some parts and sheer joy in others. I love seeing the relationship between Alan and Jeff and it was almost painful to see it being destroyed, so slowly and deliberately. But it was just brilliant writing. All I can say is thank God I wasn't reading this as it was posting. I never would have made it to the end without going crazy waiting for updates.

This one is being added to my favorites ASAP. It really is a wonderful story. You should be very proud of it!

And thanks for the tips and recommendations as to stories and authors to read. I will definitely be checking them out - as soon as I finish all the wonderful stories you've written! :-)
zookitty chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
Hey Spense, I loved this story so much I was wondering would you mind if I wrote a little epilog for it? Just this scene I had in my head after reading this story...it's totally ok if you don't want me to but I had to ask

-Chris
zookitty chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Aw this story was heart melting cute! -dies- Well done I love it, poor kid! Alan sure has a heck of a life
Angel Spirit chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
I have to give you MAJOR kudo's on this fic...it was gorgeously well done and had me sitting on the edge of my seat throughout most of it. I totally didn't see the deal with the Hood coming either, I congratulate you on throwing that in for a spin on the plot...seriously these are my favorite kind of fics...the angsty/dramatic kind with a happy ending, and it even gave my favorite character a run for his emotional side ;p This is *definitely* going on my fav's -v
Funky In Fishnet chapter 14 . 5/19/2008
This is an amazingly emotional story. I was transfixed the whole way through and my heart ached for Alan. Beautiful and raw and perfect. Thank you for sharing this, I love your Thunderbirds movieverse work and I look forward to reading more :- )
Maethoriel chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
this was really good! )
SerenaDeb chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
Hooray. Excellent story. Loved the plot - very clever. So glad it had a happy ending. THanks.