Reviews for Consequences
TheRedScreech chapter 14 . 9/12
Well, this was absolutely wonderful! Gosh, you really know how to yank on the angst strings! That the Hood was behind it the whole time was cunning!

Thank you for writing!
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 14 . 1/28
Amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Im in tears this was so perfect i felt the anger the sadnes oh god the sadness tbis was a roller coaster of emotions i loved every word!
FabinaForever11 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Awesome!:)
ngairetaylor chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Loved this... You had me crying in the last chapter. Thank you
Ngaire
saiyan angel blue chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
that was bloody good, ok is it wrong of me that I wanted alan to take a few extra pills, but not going that way worked out well done
lilsis15 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
great writing it made me cry
kattfan12001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I like it
kattfan12001 chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I cant wait to see another story from you. I like this very much
lederra chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
A good story.
Writer With Sprite chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
This almost made me cry. And that doesn't happen often. Especailly not with FF. Great job. Favoring this for sure.
chocolatelover1 chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Aw, happy ending! _

I seriously got tears in my eyes dude! lol Almost cried cuz of your story, just so sad... Very awesome! :D
charming2drew chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Awe, this fic was really good! Definitely enjoyed it a whole lot! Seriously!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
THAT WAS FREAKN AWESOME! GrEaT jOb!
Red Hardy chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Wow... honestly, I'm lost for words. Just... WOW! I can't even begin to fathom that you weren't happy with this story! I sucked up every word, sometimes reading so fast I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

This was just heartbreaking in some parts and sheer joy in others. I love seeing the relationship between Alan and Jeff and it was almost painful to see it being destroyed, so slowly and deliberately. But it was just brilliant writing. All I can say is thank God I wasn't reading this as it was posting. I never would have made it to the end without going crazy waiting for updates.

This one is being added to my favorites ASAP. It really is a wonderful story. You should be very proud of it!

And thanks for the tips and recommendations as to stories and authors to read. I will definitely be checking them out - as soon as I finish all the wonderful stories you've written! :-)