Reviews for A Different Kind Of Magic
Varia chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
*wipes eyes* beautiful
nursejoy7 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
:D waaaaaa I loved your fic soooo much I hope you will do new gelphie fic soon
amidola chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Totally loved this!Thank you so much!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Ah, I laughed so much while reading this story... It's great how you incorporated quotes from various sources into your storyline. Great work! )
In-betweens chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Well they had their ride and what a trip to see Nessa. I'm glad Nessa's only diapproving because she's fearful that the King and Queen will have Elphaba's head if she's found out. I hope that it doesn't come to that. I'm glad that Glinda told Elphaba she wanted to pick her over Fiyero and already knew it before Elphaba told her the truth, and stuck to her words even after it was revealed that Elphaba was actually a woman and not a Prince. I hope that Morrible and Fiyero are stopped.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Well Avric really didn't care, but that's all the better for Elphaba(o) and unfortunatly Fiyero. I'm hoping that with this discussion Glinda will still wish to pick Elphaba rather than Fiyero. Fiyero's hand in marriage will bring disaster while Elphaba's would bring happiness and a reign far greater than that of her parents. (In my opinion) Great chapter.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Well...the fact that Morrible is Fiyero's mother is actually a little sickening. But a great plot twist. I look forward to reading how this all plays out now that we know Morrible's on Fiyero's side (which kinda knew that already just had NO idea they were mother and son) but Elphaba's got Ellen on her side and the fact that she's not actually trying to ruin the Upland family.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Aww...she got away and got to kick Morrible's ass. Awesome! (smile) As for her getting her wish and wishing for Nessa to walk, that was wonderful. The fact that Nessa just thinks its a miracle is funny, since she now has NO idea what is going on with her sister. I thought wishing away her green skin might have also come up but I'm happy it didn't. I look forward to reading what trouble Elphaba and Ellen get into while at the party.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Well, that didn't go well. At least the two of them met and there was an instant connection. As for Christery getting away, I'm glad. That way he can give the medicine to Nessa so she can get better. I look forward to seeing what happens now.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Well, looks like Morribles up to her old tricks, and now we know how those who live in the palace live. I wonder how Galinda and Elphaba are going to meet. I still hope Nessa doesn't become too ill.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Seeing anyone in poor conditions tugs at my heart. I hope that Nessa isn't going to fall ill. The fact that Doctor Dillimond gave her five gold coins was so sweet. (smile) Got to love that old Goat. Off to read what happens next.
GorgeousSmile chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
Aw! Awesome! Such a great story. I love how you base your stories off of Disney movies and change it up a little so it's more of a Wicked style.

and the best part is they're Gelphie. :D

Keep up the wonderful work! ;)
Squeaky Phantom chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
Ahh. now that is an ending. It is so sweet! That you for the story. Hope to see more of your work sometime.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
Great chapter! Go Elphaba, that is the way to kick butt. No! Glinda! Will she be okay? What happens?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Fantastic chapter. Things are warming up! What happens next?