Reviews for Poisoned Rationality
Carlmike94 chapter 1 . 2/5
I really like it when people actually make Kenpachi more than some bloodthirsty savage (not that he isn't one)
YoChicken chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
:D
X59 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Zaraki seeing underneath the underneath?

Now that was interesting.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Liked this a lot. KZ and SH are both IC and quite wonderful; in Draco's hands KZ has a little more starch and a lot more smarts to him than many fanfic writers grant him. SH too has a few spinal vertebrae, always a good thing. A very thought-provoking little fic.
Mythdefied chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow! This is just pure awesome. I love seeing the 11th from an outsider's pov, especially one like Shuuhei who's used to so much more peace and restraint and order. It's eye opening for him in so many ways. And there's Zaraki, just like Cassandra of Greek myth he speaks the truth and no one believes him until it's too late. No one else seems to see past his barbarian front to the intelligence beneath.

There's so much sadness present in this story, it's pressing down so hard on Shuuhei, along with his guilt. I thought I could even sense it in Zaraki, although he's resigned to what people think of him. More of an F-you attitude, but I think he still regrets what he couldn't prevent, even if only a little.

I'm off to read the rest in this series and really looking forward to it.
staid waters chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
seriously awesome
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Finally I got around to number 2.
HellCat's-bounty chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Yes! THIS is what I've been looking for! The best portrayal of 11th company: A dog-pile of buds that'll say 'please' before they bash each other's faces in. And all from an innocent outsiders POV to really point out just everything works. Gah! I love it! I've all 4 in your series, but this remains my favorite. Probably because of Loud!Drunk Ikkaku. :P
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
love it...does zaraki like shuuhei?
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow, Shuhei doesn't really get much screentime but this is exactly how I imagine he'd be. And you totally blew me away with zaraki Kenpachi he's perfect. I never wanna read another bleach just so I can keep a picture of this one in my mind. The characters were introspective without being depressing or mobid quite a feat let me tell you. I can't wait to read to readd the companion piece.
trishika chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i love the comfortable atmosphere of this fic. i loved your characterisations also. great job! :D
Bilbo chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Hey, great story. I like the idea behind it. It's very plausible. I can imagine Zaraki meeting with other Captain's and being called crazy, or being dismissed with a smile or a laugh. Hope to see the next part of this story up soon.
rinda chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Very well written. Insightful with great character development. I really enjoyed this as well as it's companion piece! Great work!
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is actually plausible. I don't think Zaraki is blind.
tonraq chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I'm a fan. I like the fact that even though the 11th is crazy and rowdy, Hisagi notices that they're having fun, something that a lot of people interpret as dangerous. They come off more as college kids partying rather than a bunch of drunk thugs, which I like.

Also, Kenpachi seen through Hisagi's eyes is an interesting man. I like your take on the whole Aizen fiasco. Thumbs-up!