Reviews for Shattered Traditions
kindofabadger chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Yay! *clapping* I love these two, and I didn't have to slap sense into them after all! Good old Tseng. And Archer! That was a lovely het scene on your website. Well done, I say!
kindofabadger chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Ah, I'm really liking this - the different side of Yuffie and the conflict/tension between her & Nanaki. It's adorable and frustrating at the same time. I want to slap them upside the head, WAKE UP!

And I LOVE the parallel between Kairi & Tolken and Yuffie & Nanaki. Awww...
leaf the invisible chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
-squeaks happily- OH yayyay I'm very very pleased with how you ended this mini-arc. XD

YES we must finish Shattered Children now! Then all will be perfectly happy! er something XD

Excellent job with Nanaki and Yuffie's part of the story darling.

Leaf
leaf the invisible chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Oh Yuffie XD It's just like her to take off like that to. I'm glad Tseng could talk to her though, and I just KNOW things will work out! -giggles- Yay for almost being the last chapter!

leaf the invisible chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
I just want to squish them both. Go to her Nananki! Go

XD

I look forward to the rest of the story. XD

leaf the invisible chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Oh Yuffie...-pats her- Tseng will be a good assistant for her I think, for a little while. Can't wait for her to patch up with Nanaki though!

It was short but good, filled in things a little.

Leaf
leaf the invisible chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
I totally about started bawling when i read the started letter to Yuffie.

This was an emotional chapter in many ways, beautifully handled though.

DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Only four more chapters? This is alot shorter then the other parts of the series!

I liked the interaction between Yuffie and Cid, it kinda reminds me of my relationship with my grandfather. (Strange...yes.)

I'm surprised that this doesn't have any more reviews! I guess people don't flock to het as they do to slash. I normally don't like a lot of het fics since they tend to become to sappy...but with Yuffie there's a bit of spunk! XD I also like how you expanded on her character, and didn't just leave her as the 'annoying ninja girl'.

Keep up the good work!
leaf the invisible chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
OMG Poor Yuffie! though the sexual tension is delicious, and I knew this was coming...but still...that's horrible for her!

DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
And so the saga continues...

I'm amazed at the sheer amount of work you've managed too update over this short while, I'm on to Shattered Children next. Anyways, I loved the dream-esque sequence in the first chapter, since I do love the way you write fight scenes.

I look foreward to finding out what happens to Nanaki and Yuffie, I know it'll be good.
leaf the invisible chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Oh -wiggles- I can't wait to see how you handle this story -giggles- Lovely start dear. Man this arc of stories really is something .