Reviews for Shattered Traditions
kindofabadger chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Yay! *clapping* I love these two, and I didn't have to slap sense into them after all! Good old Tseng. And Archer! That was a lovely het scene on your website. Well done, I say!
kindofabadger chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Ah, I'm really liking this - the different side of Yuffie and the conflict/tension between her & Nanaki. It's adorable and frustrating at the same time. I want to slap them upside the head, WAKE UP!

And I LOVE the parallel between Kairi & Tolken and Yuffie & Nanaki. Awww...
leaf the invisible chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
-squeaks happily- OH yayyay I'm very very pleased with how you ended this mini-arc. XD

YES we must finish Shattered Children now! Then all will be perfectly happy! er something XD

Excellent job with Nanaki and Yuffie's part of the story darling.

~Leaf~
leaf the invisible chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Oh Yuffie XD It's just like her to take off like that to. I'm glad Tseng could talk to her though, and I just KNOW things will work out! -giggles- Yay for almost being the last chapter!

leaf the invisible chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
I just want to squish them both. Go to her Nananki! Go

XD

I look forward to the rest of the story. XD

leaf the invisible chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Oh Yuffie...-pats her- Tseng will be a good assistant for her I think, for a little while. Can't wait for her to patch up with Nanaki though!

It was short but good, filled in things a little.

~Leaf~
leaf the invisible chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
I totally about started bawling when i read the started letter to Yuffie.

This was an emotional chapter in many ways, beautifully handled though.

DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Only four more chapters? This is alot shorter then the other parts of the series!

I liked the interaction between Yuffie and Cid, it kinda reminds me of my relationship with my grandfather. (Strange...yes.)

I'm surprised that this doesn't have any more reviews! I guess people don't flock to het as they do to slash. I normally don't like a lot of het fics since they tend to become to sappy...but with Yuffie there's a bit of spunk! XD I also like how you expanded on her character, and didn't just leave her as the 'annoying ninja girl'.

Keep up the good work!
leaf the invisible chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
OMG Poor Yuffie! though the sexual tension is delicious, and I knew this was coming...but still...that's horrible for her!

DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
And so the saga continues...

I'm amazed at the sheer amount of work you've managed too update over this short while, I'm on to Shattered Children next. Anyways, I loved the dream-esque sequence in the first chapter, since I do love the way you write fight scenes.

I look foreward to finding out what happens to Nanaki and Yuffie, I know it'll be good.
leaf the invisible chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Oh -wiggles- I can't wait to see how you handle this story -giggles- Lovely start dear. Man this arc of stories really is something .