Reviews for Shattered Children
geecee chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
Finally, the smut! After some 'failed' ones. XD Well, more than just smut, actually. Seph settled some things, like he said (lol at Zack's words, 'you just got laid'. LOL). Very, very well done.
This is a precious work, I'm glad had chance to read this :)
Honestly I came upon this story because I'm interested to the main pairing, TsengxSephiroth. I'm interested in ay Seph pair which is Seph is less dominant, lol. And Tseng here is really good pair for Seph, with his wiser and mature self.
What I read was beyond expectation. I really love how you portrayed the characters (esp Tseng and Seph), and mixing with the Advent Children universe, Seph-centric. I'm in awe. Again, thank you very much for your hard work! :D
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 32 . 12/27/2012
You have an extremely remarkable and wonderful talent for writing. I started reading this because I saw it was a Valenwind story at first... And I'm not really a fan of angst. But in all honesty, I could not stop reading this series to save my life. Every bit of it. It was really great, you made the characters your own. It was incredibly satisfying to read this story despite the bittersweetness of finishing it. Thank you.
kindofabadger chapter 32 . 3/31/2012
*clap,clap,clap* Not crying either!

Wow, four years. So much of your heart and soul obviously went into this and I thank you for posting & allowing us latecomers to enjoy as well. Simply wonderful.
kindofabadger chapter 31 . 3/31/2012
Ahh, my patience has been rewarded...fabulous smut! So worth the wait! And you wrote it beautifully. A teasing Zack at the end of the chapter just topped it off perfectly.
kindofabadger chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
Love. Love! Another great chapter full of great dialogue & story advancement. So tense when they were discussing Archer's relationship with Kadaj, yikes! I was embarrassed to be sitting there..and I wasn't!
kindofabadger chapter 26 . 3/29/2012
I love this quiet look into the humanity of the brothers. Nice.
kindofabadger chapter 24 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh! Another fabulous chapter! I feel like I'm parroting earlier reviews but really...and the scene with Aeris & Cloud...it gave me tears - a first! So sweet & sad & beautiful.
kindofabadger chapter 22 . 3/28/2012
Still enjoying this so much! Such an emotional chapter.
kindofabadger chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
Ah! You keep raising the bar for great storytelling with this. Can't tell you how much I love reading it!
kindofabadger chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Best. Chapter. Yet!

I adore CidxVincent & how you write them. And I absolutely sqee'd at the Lost reference - my favorite show!

So much goodness!
kindofabadger chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
You felt this chapter was not good? I disagree! Again, I'm so glad to be reading this series as a complete work. No waiting for updates! Yay!

I loved the part with Vincent struggling with his phone. A liotle humor interjected never hurt anyone!
kindofabadger chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Aw, Yazoo playing piano? Sweet and sexy and sad...
kindofabadger chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Sweet! I love how you write these two.
kindofabadger chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Such a great chapter! Love how you're weaving your own imprint into the movie (which I loved!)Nice work.
kindofabadger chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Oh no, Archer! I wanted him to find someone to make him happy, but...there's not enough sexy in the world to offset that amount of pyscho. Yikes!