Reviews for Fate's Game
OMG

!
I almost freakin cried D'X
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
This is so sweet and so cute!
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
o/o that. was. so. damn. CUTE! I am slowly but surely being converted to a spiritshipping fan xD however i still like Jaden and Alexis...annnyway awesome 3-shot! Keep it up!
The Homunculi Twins chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
s-so sweet! :3 those 2 r such a wonderful couple! XD
Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Short but sweet. Only w/ some almost death thrown in. Hope u write more Spiritshipping fics!
Katsuya Weller chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Kuri kuri! (beautiful!)
umi luna chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
this story is so cute i love it you did a great job :)
lilmisssmileen chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
OMC this is the cutest three shot ever...aw...so fluffy...*sniff sniff* I love fluff!
Russa chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Hi! It's me again. Sorry about this, but for some reason the full-thing of my review that I wrote for this story yesterday didn't come up (only the beginning). So, I hope you don't mind me coming to comment again. Anyway, I just had to say that I like this story. I'm very picky when comes to yaoi. For some reason turning best friends into a yaoi couple creeps me out. But with this, I'm willing to make an exception. It was so nicely done, and I'm glad that Jaden and Jesse could be together in the end. Really, it's kind of funny how in the show, they are so much alike. Well, anyway, I hope this wasn't a bother. So, again, sorry. Ok, uh well, good luck with your other stories and I'll cya around. Ciao! _
Russa chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Hi! Aw, this story was so cute. I really haven't seen all of Season 3 yet, but I've looked at enough spoilers, to know what was being talked about in Chapter 1. (Honestly, I have been reading too many spoilers of Season 3 for my own good. _
Koneko Mikagami chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Yay! Jesse's alive an' they're all in love! Well, not everyone... we might end up with a bit of a twelve-some or whatever... hehe...

One thing: You said Jim had bandages on his face. When does he ever NOT? I mean, that's one thing that annoys me. Has he lost his eye, or is he blind, or what? Yeah, I'm just ranting now. I'll leave you in peace. If you'll leave me in peace. With Jesse.

And a large tub of ice cream.

And maybe some handcuffs too? Or is that going a bit far?

No, definately handcuffs.

Throw in some mini marshmallows?

Perfect.

Now leave me be.

Keep up the good work!

Koneko Mikagami

x
heavenstar72 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
AW! KAWAII! LOVED IT! Hope you do another spiritshipping fanfic like this.
yang003 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008