Reviews for High Priced
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 4/15
AWESOME!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/6
oh dear...they took way too long, but it wouldn't be fun for us otherwise ;)
zairre chapter 1 . 2/21
oh i am dying here after the first few ines. your harry-dumbledore exchange is fantastic. snortsnortsnort.
i run on reading more, :DDD
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3
You sure do know how to please your readers, what with also writing the story in Draco's point of view.
This is one of your very best stories.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/1
XD
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
O.O ...WOW Harry as Veela...AWESOME! :3
Twi's Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Purely Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OMDG... I am VERY picky about my Harry/Draco fanfiction. Most I skim over the basic text, bored, trying to find good scenes with decent writing. I read every single word in this with baited breath. I absolutely loved it. I am a HUGE fan of keeping Malfoy the way he was presented in the books, self-absorbed, egotistical, haughty, sarcastic, witty, teasing, and extremely fucking handsome. And you just nailed him on the head. Bravo, grats, cudos, and all other manner of congratulations for writing a compelling sexy fanfiction. I will immediately check your page and see if you have any other Harry/Draco stories. If you are looking for something new to write that will also just so tickle my fancy, I am a huge fan of BDSM dom!Draco/Sub!Harry so if you're down for writing something like that... You can be damn sure I will read every word of your tantalizing writing and send lots of review ;) Looking forward to your next story...

Sincerely,

Dandelion
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was really good.
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Yaaay I'm going through your stories and reading them! They are amazing! I love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
OMG, your writing is perfect, the fic is perfect, you made Harry and Draco so like them that's it's amazing and I'm totally in love.
Thank you.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I quite enjoyed this. Veela fics are a guilty pleasure of mine. I really liked this, and suspect I'll love the companion piece as well.
hptwhhshlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
yay
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Omg! Awesome! I love that malfoy was so mean and difficult. Its no fun if he's too easy... Well, not as fun :P