Reviews for High Priced
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
N'awww :3 It's more than fairly good I'd most certainly say – it's bloody brilliant :3
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my god, this made me want to tear up on numerous occasions. The emotion this fic produced was astounding. I'm just... Well... Yeah... *grins
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe there's "angst" in the description, this is just a total cute and fluff!
I love it very much every time Draco remains as his real self till the end.
This is just a complete package!
And has the best ending evahhh!
Feke07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love this story. I've beer read a Harry-Verlaine story. The plot was very interesting and unique. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
oh MY
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
what about draco's fiancée?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Yikes!Soooooo Goood!I love it!Want more stories like this!..I love how Draco stays in character till the end! XD
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I've read this one several times over the past few weeks, but have only been able to hop on and give it a proper review. This was absolutely fabulous. More than fabulous. Your writing is so spectacular, you're excellent at showing passion and chemistry through phrases and dialogue and actions, instead of simply talking about it outright. It literally gives me chills down my back.

The way you wrote Harry, his extreme want for Draco and then his love, was beautiful and spine-tingling (among other places ;) ). The heartbreak and disappointment Harry felt every time he realised Draco was still treating it as a job made me ache inside, and the contentment and happiness he felt every time he was with Draco made me smile and laugh to myself, just because it felt so real to me. And Draco was heart-breakingly spot-on, in the way he was so blase about the arrangement and brushed off any bit of affection he felt for Harry until the very end.

Wonderful, wonderful work, I'm actually sort of mad at myself that I hadn't read it earlier because of the word count. I'm steadily going through all of your Harry Potter stuff, so expect more reviews from me in the near future :) Gen
richon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
awesome story i love it !
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I love a horny Veela Harry and a stubborn sexy Draco. Yay :D
Megany123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Can't wait to read Malfoy's POV! Loved your story!
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow! Yay, I'm so happy that there is a Draco POV version! I'm definitely going to go read that! This was so brilliant! I think it's the first Harry as a Veela story I've ever read, and I liked it a lot! It was funny and just tiny bit angsty, and I loved it. Thank you very much!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Like another author, you had me from the word "heretofore."

"Dumbledore smiled benignly. Harry began to understand why Snape had not hesitated on the Tower." Well damn. xD!

Oh, I officially love you. xD! Harry's shower scene? Yes. Just yes. LOL!

The Gringotts scene. More brilliance. How did you ever consider this your "Stupid Veela Fic"?

"His voice sounded like oral sex." I can't. I just can't. xD!

OMG the list! I died! "Not enough Galleons in the world."

Oh gosh! A naked Dolores Umbridge? I cringed and my face contorted so hard that it hurt.

Love? Nah. I'm not buying that at this point.

"Harry bit his lip until it hurt, lest he stupidly blurt out babbling declarations of love. The words pounded through his head anyway, and found voice in Harry's hands, lips, and body." Whoever else noted these words had every reason to do so. They are magic words. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I'm actually surprised the fiancee was real. I was almost sure Draco made her up just to piss Harry off.

Oh, I do love you. The only reason I'm not reading Draco's POV right this instant is because I had to finish this review. You are wonderful. Brava.
Nindie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This fanfic hurt. It was very painful to read; I don't have any other way to explain it. I loved this line, "Harry bit his lip until it hurt, lest he stupidly blurt out babbling declarations of love. The words pounded through his head anyway, and found voice in Harry's hands, lips, and body." And when he was getting ready to leave because he had worn out his welcome Ahh. Man it got ugly.

TO sum up my rambeling: this story was awesome, it will go on my favorites list, and I will read every story (that I can find) that you have written.

Thank you for sharing.