Reviews for The Dare
Vinny chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Please more please more
JB77 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Karma Strikes!
Jessie just sat there in the playpen, humiliated by experiencing exactly what Dawn and Misty had to go through. She didn't feel one bit guilty that their names would be reduced to dirt. Then, suddenly, she felt a huge urge in her bowels. Then, it happened. A loud rear end outburst boomed through the whole room. Jessie slowly found her diaper fill with warm mushiness. And a horrible stench found its way to Jessie's nostrils. Her diaper then started to overflow horribly. She desperately asked the two girls for help, but they just smirked. Little did Jessie know, they were putting on Pok├ęTube, so they could ruin Jessie's name all over the world. The excrement from her diaper started to overflow onto the floor, making a big, brown gooey mess. Jessie thought it couldn't get any worse, since she forgot there were video cameras and microphones all around her. Then she seen them. "No..." she whispered, her face going redder than Tamato Berry. "NOOOOOOO!"
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Horrible absolutely horrible
Phoenix Fire and Sanely Insane chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I don't care that this hasn't been updated in nearly six years, I like it and I'm following it just in case it ever gets updated.
modern Asshole chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Motherfucking bitch
laxidives chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
u need to add laxideves and buges in there diaper and enema
matt chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
make more
JB77 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
A.N: All right, so sue me. I have taken WAY TOO LONG on this fic. It'll be worth it, I promise. Here's my next chapter.

The Revenge Begins
"Okay guys, seriously, you can't do this! And you still have your diapers on-" "SHUT UP!" Dawn and Misty had Jessie trapped in the playpen and were planning to do something including... diapers and... lots of... bottles of... "No, wait SURELY you're not doing what I THINK you're gonna do!" Jessie was in panic mode when she seen the laxatives and diapers with Dawn holding a camera and adjusting microphones. Misty threw an evil grin at Jessie. Then she unlocked the playpen and Jessie walked out. Dawn smiled at her. "Now be a good girl and lie down on the changing table. Jessie was quite stubborn, really, and it took Dawn and Misty's threatening of a spanking to get Jessie into the diaper and feed her all the bottles of laxatives they had. They both laughed evilly as they hooked up the camera and microphones. "It won't be long now!" grinned Misty, and they both laughed evilly again as Jessie's stomach rumbled. "This is just great..." mumbled Jessie, as the first little ball of poop dropped into her diaper.

A.N: I know it took me a long time to write this, but I hope it's worth it. And I know you were also wondering what happened to Ash, Brock and James so I'm mentioning them in the last chapter! JB77 out!
union chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
need more chapers
JB77 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
A.N: Guys I am sooo sorry. I can't remember my password whatsoever. Hope you all don't mind me writing fics on reviews. Now, without further ado, the sequel of The Dare, my new fic called Revenge. It's gonna be three chapters long so enjoy!

Chapter 1
The Revenge Begins
"Uh, okay I shouldn't have posted it up up on every T.V in Sinnoh-" "WHAT!? EVERY T.V IN SINNOH!?" That really made Dawn and Misty snap. How embarrassed they'll be. "Oh Jessie, what fun we're gonna have with you," Dawn barely cracked a smile. Into the daycare room they went with Jessie. Jessie shivered. What horrors will be waiting for her?

A.N: A little short but I promise the next chapter will be longer. Don't worry!
bob chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
will you write another chapter pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeee
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Alright if your sure its the best place im off
catkittypoke chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
k sure thing puglyfug! wat about pokemon world tour fanfics? we can review there! :)

P.S: i'm a girl thx!
Puglyfug chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
One more thing mr./mrs./ it's./ catkittypoke if we do continue talking I believe we should find another location this place is for posting reviews and I doubt the author wants it flooded with our conversation
Puglyfug chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Well I can't believe it but my insulted wants to be friends sure thing sorry to disappear but I only come once a month but ill come more often if you wsnt
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »