Reviews for Conscience of the Snake
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
This... is interesting in a weird way.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Very interesting idea. It seems very realistic though the old English is more difficult for me to read.

Looking forward for more. Well done!
Peimann chapter 2 . 12/31/2010

Thank you for the fun story "Concience of the Snake". Will you please continue the story, it looks like you've an interesting idea.

Envis E. Bill chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Oh that's rich! Criticism of the Dursley on a new level
Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I love this story!~!

inats92 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
i was all exited about the story, and then you had to go and change it.
xTullyx chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
This story is really good. I hope you write more soon!
tumshie chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Thanks for the good news,
chaosmagez chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
This seems like a great story. I like the way you are doing the time travel concept.
Falling Tenshi chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I would offer to take over your story, but I have too many of my own that I'm behind on, I don't think I would ever finish your story...

Good luck on your surgery and I hope you hit that home run.
kami no ryu chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
i just wanted to say that this is a great story. i hope that you get to see both your daughters graduate and have a chance to spoil your grandchildren rotten, as all grandparents ought. i wish you the best of health on your surgery. good luck and godspeed.
racle chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Take care to take care!
Annie Nomous chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I hope very much that a home run will come. I am so sorry, and know that my, and I'm sure I can speak for all of your readers, heart and prayers will be with you. We're all rooting for you!

May which ever God you believe in be with you.

And may the force be with you...

Ciroth chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I do love your stories and I do understand health problems. I was wondering if you would consider another to take over this story? If so, I would like to try my hand at it and would like your notes for it.