Reviews for Recognizing Love
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I think this is probably the best Rogan fic I've read. It's got both plot and "smut" (though very tastefully done "smut"). Wonderful, wonderful work! Which photo of Hugh is it? I'm one of those strange women who like Hugh Jackman because he played Woverine, instead of liking Wolverine because he's played by Hugh Jackman, but oh, he does it so well and I'm very glad they picked him for it. He's wonderful in "Australia" too. I know what you mean about him being married, but that doesn't me we can't look at him. It seems to me he's gotten more hawt since he's got older. He looks better as Wolverine in Origins than he did in the 1st X-man flick. Amazing. Okay. Done babbling. Loved it! Thanks.
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
damn this one is so hot and sweet and intense and raw...

i love it!
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow..amazingly well written..Good job! hope you write more.
mejara chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Okay... I don't think I've ever read X-men before, but I read one of your HP stories and came to have a look at your other stories and so...

Wow. This is really cool. Very nice ship( I'm not really an expert on X-men, but every other fanfic I read I support unlikely ships. Somehow, they're more fun)

But hey, this was a very good read. I must check more of this out. also, I totally agree with you on choice of Sirius actors(apart from keanu reaves...he doesn't have the vibe for it...Okay, I just can't get over the matrix. Totally put me off him...)
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, dear! Now I'm going to have that in my head! I really, really, really need a cold shower now. Very beautifully written. I love the POVs you did about what they thought of each other and all that. Exspecialy the whole god and goddess thing. And Logan is a God in his own right!

PD-Mrs. H
Mel chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Okay, I simply must say... THANK YOU! Im no expert, but i've been reading romance fan fictions for the last 20 hours straight and somehow this was the only one that didn't have the sappy 'I love you' and 'I love you 2' thing after sex going on thats been making me kind of mushy sick... i don't know if thats sad or you're amazing. Either way i've actually liked this fan fic for a few months now, but for the longest time i couldn't find it... after i read it the first time i wanted to favorite it but i was tired and i fell asleep and X'd out on accident. lol
TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ah! That was such a sweet fic D

*Wipes away tear* Lol, you have an amazing talent for writing!

o_o Picture? Hottest ever? Omg...Share! Lol P

((Also a Hugh Jackman fanatic D *grin*))

Keep up the awesome writing! P
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Nice Work!XD
Kimmae chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I completely agree with you on the Hugh Jackman thing. In fact, it's a pitty with most really good looking actors who are over the hill. But about the story, it was fun. And a little permiscuous. Overall, a good short story!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I absolutely adored the way you revealed Logan and Marie's feelings for Jean and Bobby.

It's true that they loved them but it was different from what they feel for one another. Usually people ignore the feelings they had for Jean and Bobby or make it seem as they never loved them before, when they have.

You developed this quite nicely.

Great job!

(Adding to my Fav. Stories!)

Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
really good

Erytha chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
this is a wicked chapter! i love this so much! i dont usually read x men but u have set it up for me! lol! amazing!
Fantushe chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Ooh, I like. _

I'm not really into X-Men, but I actually enjoyed this. I totally agree with you on the Hugh Jackman thing... By the way... You wouldn't happen to have a link to that picture, would you? xP
DiamondRussia chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh yes, oh yes. Such is the day that Hugh Jackman finds love in me, such is the day my greatest wishes come true. Also super happy that it wasn't the typical let's-have-angry-sex,-no-wait-'I-love-you' thing that sometimes happens on firsties. Wonderful job at keeping the tension until the last moment, and lovely ending, as usual.

CaffineYankee chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You did a great job with the whole Rogan ship! You are gonna write more of them soon right?