Reviews for Requiem Fox
Really chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
'Upwards swing of his scythe'? He must have been holding it at a very awkward angle, or else it wouldn't have done much harm. Scythes are sharp on the INSIDE, remember?
Brown chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Bloody rascist scum...
Mr.WiseFox chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Please, please, please update. It is a very interesting story.
Foxxy josh chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You must finish this story I am loving it more and more it saddens me that you have not posted in a bit I hope you will finish it
This is an awesome fic chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Mah username says it all :)

Foxes are like my fav animals I hate how all the 'good beasts' suspect that all vermin are bad. Ignorance at it's best, or worst, however you look at it. Pls update ASAP!
Sikaya chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
This is an absolutly wonderful tale. And it is sad that it has not been updated in so long, I hope that the story does not just end there and that you continue. I think it is wonderful for a fox to be the main character and the way you present him is unique and tasteful. I hope you update soon.
Non Malum chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
CONTINUE PLEASE!
mosshadow chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
this is a great story. i love characters that love books.
monopoly500 chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
Wow, it's pretty addicting. Hope you write more though. Cheers mate.
Foxstar24 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Yeay more chapters. Interesting past of Recu. Do please continue.
penscritch chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
*sniffles* Poor Recu! Family-slaughter is not an acceptable thing in my books. No wonder he started lopping off heads. But it was very nice to see familial interaction, even just a snippet. Because if ALL vermin were as brutal as Jacques usually portrays them, they'd probably kill each other off to such a degree their continued existence would be impossible. Therefore, there has to be some nicer or at least, milder 'vermin' around. Like Recu's family; it's a bit messed up, but the loyalty and lurve is there. Heheheh.

I really like the scene with the little hare (or leveret), too. Heehee! I'll bet the little tyke learned not to cross his elders. Not to mention he's probably never, EVER seen a fox, much less a 'vermin' take up reading or any other intellectual activity willingly and with such gusto. Go convert the masses to education, Recu! Woohoo! *snickers* Very nice chapter!
penscritch chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
He! Finally, a well-written Redwall ficcie starring an assassin. There's so much a person can explore using an assassin's psyche. Especially like the character Recu you've created; he's technically a 'vermin' but at the same time, he's not all that bad. He's pretty honest about what he does. Plopping someone like him into a rather black-and-white Mossflower will cause some interesting reactions. I've always thought the majority of Mossflower inhabitants a little to insulated and secure in their beliefs. Let them become liberal! *laughs* Great ficcie, and I look forward to the next chapter!
peanut18 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
the dialogue is very unique. I really enjoyed it.
Foxstar24 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
That is Awsome! Very impressive the fox is good for a first. Ya!
Hamish the Druid chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I think that this is going to be a really good story!

Just make sure you update it regularly.