Reviews for Pain That Never Dies
Ruby L chapter 1 . 6/25
I, too, had a time when I was ignored. In elementary, I never had any REAL friends, whoever I made friends with always ended up replacing me. Sad, isn't it? To be a child with no company? But to be honest, the real thing that hurts the most is that the only company you have is yourself and sometimes being with yourself is the worst company you can have.
Penguin Thug God chapter 8 . 5/17
Wait so now he just kinda accepts it even though they emotionally black mailed him? Naw I thought the point of him leaving was for him to find happiness not to throw it away.
Penguin Thug God chapter 5 . 5/17
Bruh I keep thinking of Naruto’s mother because Kushina is her name Imao smh imma have to skip chapter 5 but I’ll read the rest.
JamoonX chapter 8 . 4/14
It was awesome, though it is strange Kushina first encourages him to go to Konoha, and then has doubts that he will be welcomed. Kinda confusing
Best fanfic ever
Meep Meep chapter 6 . 2/16
NO KEEP WRITING NARUTO FANFIC'S THEY'RE AMAZING!
Meep Meep chapter 3 . 2/16
I thought that Kushina was Naruto's mom
Kingkong101 chapter 7 . 1/1
Incest loving freak
Wow chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Ya know, the ending nearly made me cry, a 19 year old male just teared up of a fanfiction, bravo. Keep writing stories like this :)
Nyla Chan chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
i cried so much its a great story, arigatou for making it so amazing
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
So in this story was Kushina his mother or someone else? Is this a different Kushina?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I'm sorry I just can't read this!
Kushina is Naruto's mother's name!
And I keep imagining her!
I tried to ignore it, but once it got to the sex scene I just couldn't do it!
OtakuMei chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
My eyes get all wtaery with this

I CANT KEEP GOIIING

I'M SO FUCKING MAD AT THIS NARUTO, EVERYONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT HIM BUT HE CANT FOKEN SEE IT!
COME ON MY BOY, STAND UP PROUDLY AND START MONOLOGING ABOUT BEEING HOKAGE AGAIN!
OtakuMei chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I cried and I didn't realize it until I put my hands on my eyes because I was tired bcause It was like 3am when I was reading this
AkaneShiro chapter 8 . 6/19/2017