Reviews for Pain That Never Dies
ElegantBunny16 chapter 5 . 10/6
I hate that her name is Kushina all I can think about is Naruto's mom. I can't keep reading this
NoName chapter 8 . 9/2
The story is poorly written and anticlimactic, there's little to no character development, and you're a total weeb. Seriously dude, that "Aishiteiru, Gomen Nasai" bullshit ruins the story. These are probably my most poorly spent 2 hours of my LIFE. I can't believe I'd bother reading something so dumb
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 3 . 8/30
so...not uzumaki kushina, but a diff kushina x naruto... weird
Ruby L chapter 1 . 6/25
I, too, had a time when I was ignored. In elementary, I never had any REAL friends, whoever I made friends with always ended up replacing me. Sad, isn't it? To be a child with no company? But to be honest, the real thing that hurts the most is that the only company you have is yourself and sometimes being with yourself is the worst company you can have.
Penguin Thug God chapter 8 . 5/17
Wait so now he just kinda accepts it even though they emotionally black mailed him? Naw I thought the point of him leaving was for him to find happiness not to throw it away.
Penguin Thug God chapter 5 . 5/17
Bruh I keep thinking of Naruto’s mother because Kushina is her name Imao smh imma have to skip chapter 5 but I’ll read the rest.
JamoonX chapter 8 . 4/14
It was awesome, though it is strange Kushina first encourages him to go to Konoha, and then has doubts that he will be welcomed. Kinda confusing
Best fanfic ever
Meep Meep chapter 6 . 2/16
NO KEEP WRITING NARUTO FANFIC'S THEY'RE AMAZING!
Meep Meep chapter 3 . 2/16
I thought that Kushina was Naruto's mom
Kingkong101 chapter 7 . 1/1
Incest loving freak
Wow chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Ya know, the ending nearly made me cry, a 19 year old male just teared up of a fanfiction, bravo. Keep writing stories like this :)
Nyla Chan chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
i cried so much its a great story, arigatou for making it so amazing
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
So in this story was Kushina his mother or someone else? Is this a different Kushina?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I'm sorry I just can't read this!
Kushina is Naruto's mother's name!
And I keep imagining her!
I tried to ignore it, but once it got to the sex scene I just couldn't do it!