Reviews for Practical As Always
Pikachu9516 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
This is a really great story... :) Can't wait for more _
lavender-blonde chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Yay Im glad Sweeney killed Mr Brown I think Sweeney is beginning to take an interest in Mrs Lovett I hope you write more chapters cos there really good D
ABloodyWonder chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
I've read all your oneshots today, they are all just SO great! I see I'm not the only crazy Sweenett fan :)

the "Jealousy" ones are just awesome...are you going to carry on or just gonna leave them?

You are a great writer, got a wonderful style, please go on!
LivelyLenore chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
Aw, is so sweet! :D
RetteMitch chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
its amazing how all of your stories can be about the same two people, but have such a variety of things going on! i can't wait to read more!
sheetah chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Just...amazing! I hope you'll write more :3
From the Corner of your Eye chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
O...this is fun. I love it! Keep 'em comin'! :)
Inu-midoriko chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
OMG YAY! that was so close to bondage i nearly peed myself! lol well it was hot...even if nothing sexual happened. but anywayz, sweet chapter, love the jealousy, bondage shall happen soon...in their hot steamy dreams where sex is god and bondage is their life source. Lol! anywayz, ttyl!
touchedbysweeney chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Lovett. Er, I mean... Love it.

Wonderfully written.

I am impressed, lad.

Please update soon! :)
Bellatrix5982 chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
whoa mr. todd the green-eyed monster. loved it. update soon.
andaere chapter 11 . 3/21/2008

I love your writing. Always so flawlessly in character, dialogue and accents down perfectly, and on top of all that, it's always well-written. )

This was very nice. I'm glad that we understand Sweeney's motives now. The way you compared Lucy being raped and Mrs. Lovett and Mr. Brown and Turpin was very cool. I'm REALLY tired right now, so I'm probably not making much sense, but at least I'm trying, eh? xD

The last paragraph was very satisfying, as sick as I am. P It's SO like Sweeney to kill him...

There were some lines that I especially loved. I'm gonna quote them now! Eheheheh.

"As the man’s eyes darted yet again to Mrs. Lovett’s chest, Sweeney began to stalk away from the window. He wouldn’t let anyone violate her that way. His wife had been raped. He wouldn’t let his baker end up the same way."

"Mr. Todd needed to think. He needed to clear his head. He needed his razors. He needed to feel the cool silver in his hand, instead of the warm flesh of his baker. The warmth confused him."

"He didn’t hear her leave. He never did."

LURVE.

BTW: About the story with the voices? YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU!
That Old Black Magic chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
Oh bad Sweeney. Attacking nasty vicious men who are slimy and want his baker! :P

I didn't review the last chapter, as I feel better now that I've seen both sides of the story. I thought Todd was actually gonna kiss her at one point. I was so happy, and then it never happened. :(

I see her point though. What is it to Mr T what she's up to? I'm really enjoying your work. Please, try and update soon. You mentioned you'd started another Todd story? I think I'll give it a read. :D
That Old Black Magic chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
Ah, how your conscience catches up with you! And how guilty he feels about how he treats her.

The little voices speak the truth I think. Why didn't Lucy go and fight for him? Although what judge Turpin did to her, she can't be blamed for.

And I think it's very good how Mrs L. always leaves the choices up to him. I really enjoyed this line : " The barber, going insane, and the baker, trying her best to stay sane for him."

Brilliant sentence, captured the essense of them very very well. I see your next chapter is called jealousy. I'm very very curious now.
That Old Black Magic chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Poor Mrs L! Receiving a teasing from Mr T. I enjoyed this one, although there was good bit less interaction between the pair, which I didn't like, as you get the 2 of them so well.

The blood stains thing though was interesting. I enjoyed that part! I'm now dying to read the next.
That Old Black Magic chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
I dunno why you disliked this one. I particularly enjoyed Mr T's hesitation. He feels like he's betraying Lucy, but it's almost like he can't help himself.

Beautiful beautiful chapter. I also enjoyed that the young couple annoyed him. That seems a good characterisation for him. I liked the part at the end too. It seems like he enjoys having a part of her there, in those blades. Fantastic chapter.