Reviews for Stripped Bare
Hello from 2021 chapter 26 . 4/13
I am rereading this story that I first read in late school in 2011. Its one of the fee stories that stayed with me.. beautiful job!
Dr.FeelGood's here chapter 11 . 3/15
I wasn't planning on rereading the whole fic. It's been years since I've read anything Naruto and I long stopped watching and reading it. what with life getting in the way and me growing up and finding other fandoms too.

But I had a craving for the lap dance scene. And well that lead on to me just reading the whole fic again. It's been more than 10 years! I hope you realise how much your writing has had an impact on me and others and that's something to be extremely proud of! I still have hope that one day your amazing writing skills will be put to use again for our pleasure and for yours of course too! Till then, a faithful reader that's been following you for the last decade and more!
cake0108 chapter 2 . 3/10
Omg ahhhh
Aria chapter 26 . 3/8
It’s been years since this fic was finished and years since I read it the first time. I still think about it all the time and rereading it solidified it as one of my favorite and best fics I’ve ever read. Thank you so much again for blessing us with this masterpiece and all the hard work and love you put into it.
Umikochama chapter 1 . 3/6
I just finished the entirety of this work in a matter of 3 days. I was reading non-stop! I’m just mad I didn’t find it sooner. I had coincidently been thinking of love to see something with Sakura and seduction, I also adore the prospect of kakasaku... you made my dreams come true! You are truly a talented writer; the relationships and original content you bring forth is so well constructed and tasteful. THANK YOU!
cake0108 chapter 1 . 3/6
Ooohh poor Kakashi
elouizamariaa chapter 1 . 2/14
ah, I couldn't sympathize with Sakura in this first chapter ... I found it a bit exaggerated how she is always so stupid for Sasuke... I dont know. it seems obvious that she will mature during history...
I hope so, because this Sakura, after hearing Sasuke's offense on her body, kept thinking "did he imagine m an ?". I wanted to gouge my eyes out here hahaha I need to read the other chapters to know then
LucyHana2 chapter 25 . 2/9
La verdad me decepcione bastante con la historia.
Era muy buena y perfecta hasta el capítulo de la violación innecesaria, si no me equivoco capítulo 19.

De esa parte en adelante la historia fue decayendo.

La violación a Sakura fue innecesaria porque claramente nace de crear un nuevo conflicto para ella y Kakashi cuando ya habían los suficientes en ese momento, como la intensidad de Kakashi y la negación de sus sentimientos. No hacían falta más, poner algo así en ese momento fue exagerar y mucho. Poner drama por poner cuando lo de amarillo se pudo resolver de otra forma incluso más interesante.

Considero que no fue bien llevado y tal vez si hubiera pasado bastante antes en la historia hubiera tenido más juego, el tema del trauma por ser violada y el consuelo por parte de Kakashi, sin embargo la violación pasó como nada, como un recurso de celos y mal entendido que no era necesario en ese momento, solo paso como un momento terrible y desagradable que no sumo nada en realidad.

Por otro lado hay algo que no puedo dejar de mencionar...

¿Después de todo Sakura sigue con que Kakashi no la podría amar por ser plana? ¿Es broma? ¿Después de coger como locos y dejarle claro que le daba igual de todas las forma? Es un recuro repetitivo en toda la historia y que después de todo siga con eso... como que no da.

Otra cosa... Naruto y el resto llegaron para nada, solo para ser shippeables con las chicas porque no vi ningún sentido. Hubiera estado impresionante que llegaran antes de que Sakura fuera raptada y la vieran en pleno show sin que ella supiera o los reconociera luego en el publico y que luego pasara lo de su secuestro y que si sirvieran de algo como recurso, no solo para estar con las chicas y verla bailar porque si, como algo sacado como ocurrencia tardía solo para contentar lo que todos esperábamos hace capítulos.

Ay no se... no me gustó nada a partir de la violación al pedo... y me jode porque si me estaba encantando la historia.

En fin el cap 9 es mi favorito pero a partir del 19... Meh.
Me quede con un mal sabor de boca con la historia y su desarrollo final.
Citlalli chapter 26 . 2/7
I looooveeed it.
Okd1 chapter 26 . 1/10
What brilliant writing! So much depth with everything you wrote. I didn’t want the story to end. Thank you for this. You’re a truly gifted writer x
Guest chapter 26 . 1/8
Love this story! Great read!
medininjasakura chapter 26 . 1/9
Wow.. I can’t think of anything else to describe this fic.. It was everything I wanted a kakasaku fic to be! I love them together, and I love how you accurately depicted their relationship in alignment with their actual characters! Actually, one of my favorite parts about this fic is how closely you stuck with the authenticity of the naruto world. Bravo!
GhostReader611 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I haven't started to read yet but the reviews seems promising so I'll save it for future read.. I still need to find more interesting fic so I can read them all.. and KakaSaku just happens to be one of my beloved ships! I'll check your other works too once I'm done saving more fics.. hehehe..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
Sasuke's character is different
He would never say that to Sakura and he doesn't talk as much
Kakashi is also more quieter
Othaeryn chapter 26 . 12/5/2020
DAMN I was hesitant at first when she seemed like typical sad sakura pinning over Sasuke in chapter 1 and went to the reivews to see if this fic was worth it and FUCK it was so good. I literally read this in two days. I've done nothing but burn my corneas while devouring this story. It was frustrating that they kept hiding their feelings for each other when it should be so obvious but it's a complete fanfic thankfully, and we all got to see a satisfying end to the story. And ugh, Sasuke is such a pig man I was hoping the reunion of team 7 wouldn't be dramatic with Sakura still having the feels, and it was so incredibly satisfying to watch her ignore him and immediately turn him down when he approached her, instead of considering it since her and kakashi didn't want to admit their feelings and figured if she couldn't be with him then she would try her shot with Sasuke. But THANKFULLY that was avoided.

It was refreshing to read a fanfic that didn't involve any canon arcs or problems, just them on this one mission and realizing that they had real chemistry with each other. And MY GOD these were some of the most well written lemons I've ever read. I mean I haven't been that affected by a lemon in years but those were steamy as hell!

Incredible work, thank you for writing this.
3,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »