Reviews for Stripped Bare
Deep in the Night chapter 26 . 7/14
oh heck to the yeah, I love that the title is in the ending, that you gave it another meaning the the obvious one.
Thank you veeery much for taking the time to finish this marvelously original story.
Omg this chapter was so hot! I can’t wait for more!
Deep in the Night chapter 25 . 7/9
wowzer, i cant believe theres only one chapter left... and wtf is that punk Uchiha planning? (also, him imagining life with sakura and the subtle detail of him telling her to do ashe would like it was marvelous. a nice "he doesnt love her like that".)
Tokuariko chapter 1 . 7/3
I love how you word things. And how you want the readers to see it. Even during the lemons. It’s absolutely perfect. I love your writing style.
Deep in the Night chapter 19 . 7/3
THAT PUNK. Comeuppance, Sakura! And Kakashi TT Man, the poor guy.

I'm half expecting Naruto and Sasuke to storm in guns blazing and just flail or something
Deep in the Night chapter 18 . 7/3
I am at long last caught up!
Deep in the Night chapter 15 . 7/1
ah... now I remember why I blamed Tsurenai
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 7/1
my bet is that yellow is Dajaku's son or has some form of blackmail over him. cause I feel like the pimp is in on it, but not necessarily by choice
katamari157 chapter 1 . 7/1
For me, the crucial scene is the paper airplane. thank you for this powerful journey with these two characters.
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 6/19
there's like 6 kinds of frustration going on here, beating the pair around the head like hilariously sinister bats
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 6/18
itd be funny if the other girls started to think Kakashi was the culprit, what with all the intense staring lol
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 6/18
Well that was a character introduction I certainly did NOT remember in the later chapters last time around. its early on and you already got him in the cast.
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 6/18
Sakura is like a rpg main character xDgoing around and getting backstories like a pro
PurpleQueen0728 chapter 1 . 6/18
Absolutely amazing! I don't even know what else to say just amazing!
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 6/17
I stopped around chapter 20 on my first read through and never got around to finishing it, but I'm rereading now with every intention of doing so and I would just like to say: I remember being utterly convinced that Tsurenai was responsibme and I am now convinced(for some reason, despite only being on ch 6) that shes AN INNOCENT SOUL WHO JUST NEEDS SOME TLC. All caps required.

Again, not sure why I think this this time around. the only thing I remember is the heated KS scenes and Mr. McCreepy Pants and the fact that I literally accused every character of being evil at some point.
3,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »