Reviews for Stripped Bare
2lazy2try chapter 13 . 4/25
really good! but abortions really only occur after the first trimester if a serious birth defect is noticed or the mother or child will die. i imagine prostitutes check for pregnancy regularly, so i doubt it would be carried two trimesters unless she was trying to hide it, which isnt possible with her type of job. just some advice.
jhian casey chapter 19 . 3/26
so fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!XD
always love Hot KakASAKU fics! keeps me craving!;)
great job! and keep inspired coz you're great!) long chapters means alot more effort so, thanku ms. hardworker..))) more fics!
AkageIsumi chapter 26 . 3/20
Hello there.
I would like to compliment you to this wonderful fanfiction. I do like your writingstyle quite a lot. It's true that I nearly considered quitting at the very beginning of the abduction arc, but I decided to ignore the rape-scene and hang on.
It was worth it. My compliments.
Lovekakasaku chapter 26 . 3/16
this is amazing it took me two days to finish this lol i took my sweet time because i knew this story was going to end soon. I absolutely love this. If the creator of this fanfic reads this please pretty pretty please make more:) you have talent i couldnt stop reading! Im a super big and supportive fan of kakashi and sakura. I know for sure kakashi is a more suitable,mature and just a better man than sasuke. Man, i wished sakukaka had ended up together. Thank you for this awesome fanfic!
Mage chapter 26 . 1/25
Great story!
Her name is Hana chapter 5 . 1/25
Her undercover name is Hana? I imagine Sakura in this fanfic to look like Hana (coincidence?) from ME!ME!ME! and it fits. Hehehe esp. given her longer hair
AlexDnD chapter 3 . 1/19
Even without chakra there is no way a bandit would get in a single blow. Enjoyed the rest of the chapter though.
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good start!
Such a great story, I could never stop reading it (proof from the bags under my eyes haha) so well written and thought out I couldn't leave without putting a positive review. Thankyou so much for writing this story. I'm not sure how to complement you enough, only word I can think of is just.. Wow
LOL chapter 26 . 1/9
Probably the best story EVER deserves 7,000,000,000 veiws/comments! Awwwww i luvd the end! :3
ehu chapter 26 . 1/3
I loved the way you brought kakashi and Sakura together. This was a very well written story with convincing sub-characters. Thank you for writing this story!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
I love this story more each time I read it.
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
wow. Just wow. I am not a big fan of Sakura, mainly because she gets on my nerves by pining after Sasuke but... woooooooooow. This is GREAT! I absolutely love this! From the very descriptive and tempting smut to the angst and emotional conflict. Just wow.
I was a bit miffed at the ending, at how weak Sakura seemed, but I guess it does highlight the difference between Hana and Sakura And she did technically get forced into a sexual intercourse without her consent. Hahahahaha. Poor Kakashi.
There were times when I wasn't sure if I could carry on with the story, burning to see some Sakashi but... WOAW.
I a sooooo glad I kept reading!
The character development is so utterly credible, the other girls at the club so humane and not OCish, with real character development, no shallowness, no flat characters just for the sake of having another girl in the story. Just wow.
I absolutely loved this. And even though I screamed in frustration when I noticed that you had kept the relationship to the end, burning to see both of them finally together, I loved this.
(Sasuke sounded like such the dick he is... That made me sooooooooo happy... :D THANKS )
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
That last line...

Ahhhhhh! XD
Utau neko chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
I love this story! If something happened to it I guess a lot people would leave, stories with a good plot and excitement like this are the only reason me and my friends are on here.
3,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »