Reviews for Stripped Bare
This is a good story (y)
Maria16 chapter 26 . 7/17
You made me love this couple! Best ff ever
Lady Deviance chapter 26 . 7/18
Absolutely fabulous. 3
Nightia chapter 26 . 7/18
I love this fic, I've read it like 10 times and never cease to amaze me.
zombiekins5948 chapter 26 . 7/16
this is the best. Thank you I loved It. I hope you make about the pairing
Archaic Tears chapter 26 . 7/1
Beautiful finish (pardon the pun)
I was absolutely loving this fic until this chapter. He literally raped her. Wtf?
Princess Geta chapter 26 . 6/27
Still can't believe how long you made all these chapters! How much work that must have been amongst the chaos of real life responsibilities :) hope some of these - absolutely pointless and boring - reviews helped increase your story's reputation with its awesome high reviews. Also hope 2016 is treating you well with all your endeavors!
Princess Geta chapter 25 . 6/27
Already so bummed out there isn't more than one chapter in konoha. This formula works, very much so but maaaaaan... Whine has ended, I'm just grateful you shared this awesome story with the world! I'm pretty sure I know exactly how most of the next chapter will go but now it's time to find out!
Princess Geta chapter 24 . 6/27
So not much time in konoha ay? Damn kids trying to figure out how the feel, wasting chapter space x) I'm totally kidding, I actually really enjoyed reading that. I even went back and re-read a few phrases on things that people do when they want to pretend something isn't happening, but it is and it's still obvious to others. Very relatable and well done!
Princess Geta chapter 23 . 6/27
So few chapters left! How very depressing lol. I am very excited to see how this goes without the excuse of the job though!
Princess Geta chapter 22 . 6/27
Obviously I wasn't around so I didn't have to wait for long periods between updates but any writer that keeps coming back and gives such great material and lengthy chapters is always a hero in my book. Onto the next chapter!
Princess Geta chapter 21 . 6/27
MI wonder if konoha will be involved in the rescue? Or just kakashi? Onto the next!
Princess Geta chapter 20 . 6/27
Oy, knew she'd get kidnapped, silly sakura... a tad predictable but still, all necessary to get to the climax of the story! I reallllllly hope we get to see a little of what happens when they get back x_x back to readin'!
Princess Geta chapter 19 . 6/27
Can't say much about this :( I see why it had to be done but I won't lie, I skimmed it because rape gives me bad jelly belly. On to the next!
3,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »