Reviews for Stripped Bare
Animewolf22 chapter 2 . 18m
This story is so good that I didn't fall asleep until 6:40am lol
Thee absolute best fanfic I've ever read. You kept everyone true to character and wove the story beautifully. Truly excellent!
noodle-freak chapter 26 . 7/31
AHHHHHHHHHHHH OHMERGOD THE FEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY!1 YAY
noodle-freak chapter 19 . 7/31
I love this story so much. The plot is amazing. But please let them be together in the end.
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 26 . 7/24
I really like this fic :) awesome job! Personally im not that into... smut (my,poor, innocent, virgin eyes!) but I had to finnish this anyway! I did kid of skip over some intimiate momments through. But to put it short: u are and great writer! Maybe in a few years I will be able to reread this without skipping any of it XD I love how Sakura turned sensual and sexy and how Sasuke saw her for what she is but she redjected him (evil, lol) I love Kakasaku 'casue Kakashi is som hot and kakasaku is just smexy!
noodle-freak chapter 13 . 7/17
OH MY GOD THE FEELS! AHHHHHHHH YASSSS! I LOVE YOU
noodle-freak chapter 12 . 7/17
Ugh the feels. You are a fantastic writer. The characters aren't throwing themselves to the other like a stupid dream, there are believable feelings and conflicted emotions with both of them and I really love it. Thank you so much.
noodle-freak chapter 11 . 7/17
That was amazing. Ugh, her and Kakashi just need to kiss already! XD I can't wait when it actually happens. You are an amazing author and I love love love LOVE this story. I can't get enough of it.
The.only.bulma chapter 26 . 7/11
You write beautiful stories
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 7/11
Such a beautiful well written story! I hope you keep up with writing because it is truly one of your gifts!
That one person chapter 26 . 6/16
My favorite fanfic. Ever. Seriously. I love this story and all the thought and work you put into it. Thank you so much for writing such a great story!
kaorulen chapter 1 . 6/5
I remember reading this! I even printed this out because it so wonderful!
Hey can i put this story on wattpad? All the credits will go to u
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 24 . 5/24
I ship Misaki and Naruto XD
Tenshifyre chapter 26 . 5/19
This is the most fantastic thing I've ever read. I've recommend this to practically everyone i know. and have, myself, read it several times. The style of writing is wonderfully unique.
3,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »