Reviews for Stripped Bare
That one person chapter 26 . 6/16
My favorite fanfic. Ever. Seriously. I love this story and all the thought and work you put into it. Thank you so much for writing such a great story!
kaorulen chapter 1 . 6/5
I remember reading this! I even printed this out because it so wonderful!
Hey can i put this story on wattpad? All the credits will go to u
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 24 . 5/24
I ship Misaki and Naruto XD
Tenshifyre chapter 26 . 5/19
This is the most fantastic thing I've ever read. I've recommend this to practically everyone i know. and have, myself, read it several times. The style of writing is wonderfully unique.
bluemellowjello chapter 26 . 5/6
This story is absolutely amazing. I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I have come to love your story. You are a brilliant writer!
2lazy2try chapter 13 . 4/25
really good! but abortions really only occur after the first trimester if a serious birth defect is noticed or the mother or child will die. i imagine prostitutes check for pregnancy regularly, so i doubt it would be carried two trimesters unless she was trying to hide it, which isnt possible with her type of job. just some advice.
jhian casey chapter 19 . 3/26
so fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!XD
always love Hot KakASAKU fics! keeps me craving!;)
great job! and keep inspired coz you're great!) long chapters means alot more effort so, thanku ms. hardworker..))) more fics!
AkageIsumi chapter 26 . 3/20
Hello there.
I would like to compliment you to this wonderful fanfiction. I do like your writingstyle quite a lot. It's true that I nearly considered quitting at the very beginning of the abduction arc, but I decided to ignore the rape-scene and hang on.
It was worth it. My compliments.
Lovekakasaku chapter 26 . 3/16
this is amazing it took me two days to finish this lol i took my sweet time because i knew this story was going to end soon. I absolutely love this. If the creator of this fanfic reads this please pretty pretty please make more:) you have talent i couldnt stop reading! Im a super big and supportive fan of kakashi and sakura. I know for sure kakashi is a more suitable,mature and just a better man than sasuke. Man, i wished sakukaka had ended up together. Thank you for this awesome fanfic!
Mage chapter 26 . 1/25
Great story!
Her name is Hana chapter 5 . 1/25
Her undercover name is Hana? I imagine Sakura in this fanfic to look like Hana (coincidence?) from ME!ME!ME! and it fits. Hehehe esp. given her longer hair
AlexDnD chapter 3 . 1/19
Even without chakra there is no way a bandit would get in a single blow. Enjoyed the rest of the chapter though.
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good start!
Such a great story, I could never stop reading it (proof from the bags under my eyes haha) so well written and thought out I couldn't leave without putting a positive review. Thankyou so much for writing this story. I'm not sure how to complement you enough, only word I can think of is just.. Wow
3,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »