Reviews for Stripped Bare
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 26 . 7/24
I really like this fic :) awesome job! Personally im not that into... smut (my,poor, innocent, virgin eyes!) but I had to finnish this anyway! I did kid of skip over some intimiate momments through. But to put it short: u are and great writer! Maybe in a few years I will be able to reread this without skipping any of it XD I love how Sakura turned sensual and sexy and how Sasuke saw her for what she is but she redjected him (evil, lol) I love Kakasaku 'casue Kakashi is som hot and kakasaku is just smexy!
noodle-freak chapter 13 . 7/17
OH MY GOD THE FEELS! AHHHHHHHH YASSSS! I LOVE YOU
noodle-freak chapter 12 . 7/17
Ugh the feels. You are a fantastic writer. The characters aren't throwing themselves to the other like a stupid dream, there are believable feelings and conflicted emotions with both of them and I really love it. Thank you so much.
noodle-freak chapter 11 . 7/17
That was amazing. Ugh, her and Kakashi just need to kiss already! XD I can't wait when it actually happens. You are an amazing author and I love love love LOVE this story. I can't get enough of it.
The.only.bulma chapter 26 . 7/11
You write beautiful stories
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 7/11
Such a beautiful well written story! I hope you keep up with writing because it is truly one of your gifts!
That one person chapter 26 . 6/16
My favorite fanfic. Ever. Seriously. I love this story and all the thought and work you put into it. Thank you so much for writing such a great story!
kaorulen chapter 1 . 6/5
I remember reading this! I even printed this out because it so wonderful!
Hey can i put this story on wattpad? All the credits will go to u
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 24 . 5/24
I ship Misaki and Naruto XD
Tenshifyre chapter 26 . 5/19
This is the most fantastic thing I've ever read. I've recommend this to practically everyone i know. and have, myself, read it several times. The style of writing is wonderfully unique.
bluemellowjello chapter 26 . 5/6
This story is absolutely amazing. I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I have come to love your story. You are a brilliant writer!
2lazy2try chapter 13 . 4/25
really good! but abortions really only occur after the first trimester if a serious birth defect is noticed or the mother or child will die. i imagine prostitutes check for pregnancy regularly, so i doubt it would be carried two trimesters unless she was trying to hide it, which isnt possible with her type of job. just some advice.
jhian casey chapter 19 . 3/26
so fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!XD
always love Hot KakASAKU fics! keeps me craving!;)
great job! and keep inspired coz you're great!) long chapters means alot more effort so, thanku ms. hardworker..))) more fics!
AkageIsumi chapter 26 . 3/20
Hello there.
I would like to compliment you to this wonderful fanfiction. I do like your writingstyle quite a lot. It's true that I nearly considered quitting at the very beginning of the abduction arc, but I decided to ignore the rape-scene and hang on.
It was worth it. My compliments.
3,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »