Reviews for Stripped Bare
Pervert-kun chapter 26 . 8/23
This literally was the best fic I've ever read. Like, the plot and how everything ended up connecting...honestly there were moments where I would scream from frustration, smother myself with my pillow out of embarrassment, use an entire tissue box because of nosebleeds, and just everything else because it was all great. I know I've read this quite a few years late, but hopefully you'll see this comment because I am proud to say I am in love with your style & work TTTT.
pervert-kun chapter 16 . 8/23
Sweet niblits
Danny Bunny chapter 1 . 8/16
One of the most awesome stories I've read around here!

Thanks for sharing your talent! 3
This was a really good fanfic
If I ever said that other stories were the best Kakashi/Sakura stories I've ever read, it was simply because I haven't read this one til now. This story was really incredible... Amazing... To the supreme . this IS the best Kakashi/Sakura story I've ever read! My God you're just ... Wow! I can't tell you how good this was but, wow!
Sleep with her Kakashiiiiiii! Do it!
Animewolf22 chapter 15 . 8/9
Omg this whole chapter had me saying "OH SHIT!" "OHHHHH MY GOD". This chapter had me suprised lol
ash chapter 26 . 8/4
I just finished reading this story and i loved it, i just wish that there would have been a after affect to the drug that the girls had to endure. Not a perminant one but anouph to scare kakashi breathless. Good job on the story, it's definitely one of my favorites :)
Animewolf22 chapter 2 . 8/5
This story is so good that I didn't fall asleep until 6:40am lol
Thee absolute best fanfic I've ever read. You kept everyone true to character and wove the story beautifully. Truly excellent!
noodle-freak chapter 26 . 7/31
AHHHHHHHHHHHH OHMERGOD THE FEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY!1 YAY
noodle-freak chapter 19 . 7/31
I love this story so much. The plot is amazing. But please let them be together in the end.
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 26 . 7/24
I really like this fic :) awesome job! Personally im not that into... smut (my,poor, innocent, virgin eyes!) but I had to finnish this anyway! I did kid of skip over some intimiate momments through. But to put it short: u are and great writer! Maybe in a few years I will be able to reread this without skipping any of it XD I love how Sakura turned sensual and sexy and how Sasuke saw her for what she is but she redjected him (evil, lol) I love Kakasaku 'casue Kakashi is som hot and kakasaku is just smexy!
noodle-freak chapter 13 . 7/17
OH MY GOD THE FEELS! AHHHHHHHH YASSSS! I LOVE YOU
noodle-freak chapter 12 . 7/17
Ugh the feels. You are a fantastic writer. The characters aren't throwing themselves to the other like a stupid dream, there are believable feelings and conflicted emotions with both of them and I really love it. Thank you so much.
3,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »