Reviews for Stripped Bare
Mage chapter 26 . 1/25
Great story!
Her name is Hana chapter 5 . 1/25
Her undercover name is Hana? I imagine Sakura in this fanfic to look like Hana (coincidence?) from ME!ME!ME! and it fits. Hehehe esp. given her longer hair
AlexDnD chapter 3 . 1/19
Even without chakra there is no way a bandit would get in a single blow. Enjoyed the rest of the chapter though.
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good start!
Such a great story, I could never stop reading it (proof from the bags under my eyes haha) so well written and thought out I couldn't leave without putting a positive review. Thankyou so much for writing this story. I'm not sure how to complement you enough, only word I can think of is just.. Wow
LOL chapter 26 . 1/9
Probably the best story EVER deserves 7,000,000,000 veiws/comments! Awwwww i luvd the end! :3
ehu chapter 26 . 1/3
I loved the way you brought kakashi and Sakura together. This was a very well written story with convincing sub-characters. Thank you for writing this story!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
I love this story more each time I read it.
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
wow. Just wow. I am not a big fan of Sakura, mainly because she gets on my nerves by pining after Sasuke but... woooooooooow. This is GREAT! I absolutely love this! From the very descriptive and tempting smut to the angst and emotional conflict. Just wow.
I was a bit miffed at the ending, at how weak Sakura seemed, but I guess it does highlight the difference between Hana and Sakura And she did technically get forced into a sexual intercourse without her consent. Hahahahaha. Poor Kakashi.
There were times when I wasn't sure if I could carry on with the story, burning to see some Sakashi but... WOAW.
I a sooooo glad I kept reading!
The character development is so utterly credible, the other girls at the club so humane and not OCish, with real character development, no shallowness, no flat characters just for the sake of having another girl in the story. Just wow.
I absolutely loved this. And even though I screamed in frustration when I noticed that you had kept the relationship to the end, burning to see both of them finally together, I loved this.
(Sasuke sounded like such the dick he is... That made me sooooooooo happy... :D THANKS )
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
That last line...

Ahhhhhh! XD
Utau neko chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
I love this story! If something happened to it I guess a lot people would leave, stories with a good plot and excitement like this are the only reason me and my friends are on here.
Michi-Dae chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
'seeing her little girl body in skimpy attire, shaking her absence of curves was going to be a little uncomfortable' OUCH! MA PRIDE! Right where it hurts!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Reported for MA content. Describing penetration or pleasuring of certain body parts falls within Fiction MA. Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. You'll be reported until removal or suspension of your account.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
A great story. I'm normally no fan of Sakura but this story was pretty damn good. You are a hell of a writer when it comes down to emotions and even better in discriptions of sex.
Huii, I got wet because of your work.
CrimsonNight41 chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I am now 100% sure that this is the greatest story I have ever read/heard. And not just in the fanfiction realm. I am just...in awe. So incredibly in awe. I literally have not stopped thinking about this story since I began it, have not stopped reading it, except for the barest required breaks for a few hours of sleep and food. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this. I don't even know if you still use fanfiction or not at this point, since it's been a few years since this story's completion, but I just want you to know that I am completely, deeply in love with this story. I don't think I'll ever be able to get it out of my mind. I want to print it out and keep it with me always so I can just reread it whenever I feel like it. Which would probably be all the time, actually. Haha oops. ;) I'm actually crying and really depressed that I finished this story already. But at the same time, I feel elated. Sorry I didn't get around to leaving reviews on all of the chapters after all...but I was literally so engrossed in the story that the thought of pausing long enough to write one made me feel ill. D: This story changed me, man. I can honestly say that I don't want to read any other fanfiction ever again, because I know that nothing could even compare to this. I just...I cannot describe how much I love this story. Words cannot express my feelings. I'm literally crying. Sure, there were some spelling and grammar issues along the way, but with chapters that blissfully long, I'm sure it's hard to catch all of it. :) And even though I'm a stickler for grammar, it didn't bother me one bit. Not even in the slightest. I hope that wherever you are in your life now, you're a published author and making oodles of money off of your brilliant works. I would pay money for this story if it were a book. And I never buy books, since I'm so cheap. Ugh. I really don't want to leave this. I'm not even remotely ready to be done with this story. It was too perfect. All other books have been forever ruined for me, thanks to you. Thanks a lot. :P Well, I should probably call it a night and go my way now. But I promise you, this story will always live on in my heart, and I have a feeling I'll be dreaming about it for many nights to come. Thank you. Truly, thank you.
3,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »