Reviews for Stripped Bare
Kakashis Horndog chapter 13 . 9/16
Just finished chap 13.., WHY OH WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS
zainuchiha chapter 1 . 9/7
if I say I dont like this fix would be an understatement I freaking love this fic never in my life I would have thought about reading a kakasaku five never in a million years but u changed my whole perspective I made my account in this fic app just because of u guys n to review ur fab work I'm not a lemon lover never but I couldn't resist reading this this doc had me hooked... I'm sooo happy I found ur fix... n would be glad if u recommend more fics to read once again fab job I'm a fan... awesome
zain chapter 26 . 8/27
dear author
a fabulously damn amazing job Imean I loved it ... it'll be an understatement I freaking love this fic... I've never ever eVeR read kakasaku never n would have never dreamed of as I love n ship sasusaku but u changed my whole perspective Imean this was a freaking awesome fic... how d hell could u do that... n I've never been a lemon lover but this fic of urs the plot... I mean OH MI Gawwwd... I'm speechless this was fabulous... thank u soooooo much for such a beautiful story... u r amazing... genuinely happy.. thank u
snappingsound chapter 26 . 8/27
i guess its too late to hope for kaka/saku to be canon, but i really loved this ship. to be honest, i dislike Sakura a lot, but this fic made me warm up to her and believe me, my hate towards this certain character was really strong. surprisingly you managed to make me like her character and no one ever done that to completely change my opinion, so kudos to you. thank you for writing this great story. it was surely one hell of a ride. I got to know you from your black lagoon fic "too damn hot" and I'm so glad i checked out your other fics. honestly, this became one of my favorite naruto fics, if not most favorite one.
snappingsound chapter 15 . 8/26
oh my dear lord jesus christ on a cracker. im not prepared for the next chapter. gosh, i love this story
snappingsound chapter 2 . 8/25
i choked on air at the last sentence holy macaroni
FireNarwhal chapter 1 . 8/15
Hi! I know you're not posting on this anymore and I'm a few years late and you probably won't see this BUT I just gotta say that your work is amazing and I love this story. Thanks -
Ibuki chapter 26 . 8/10
ahh! i finished reading at 4:14 AM years after you posted this story and I swear I loved every word. Thank you for being amazing and actually finishing the story (some authors don't). The ending left me very content and I swear this is the best fan fiction I've read in a long time. I dunno if you took the time to read this but i just wanted to say this. -from a grateful reader 3
Such an amazing fanfiction! Even 6 years after you finished it! Loved every bit of it and the ending was just exactly what i hoped it would be 3 To be honest, at first i started to read this for the mature content (i know) but then i kept reading into it and just loved how well developed it was so i fell in love with the story (and more in love with kakashi of course lol)! Would definately read more of your content! A grateful reader -Lyn
Unfauxgetable chapter 26 . 6/27
Ow my heart hurts! That was so good! I loved it and the ending was so perfect, GOD. I'm not crying, you're crying.
Unfauxgetable chapter 20 . 6/27
As I was reading this, I had two reactions that could be split into two different halves of my brain.
Brain 1: "Aw man I saw this coming as soon as Yellow mentioned wanting a Hyuuga. I suspected Tsurenai from the get go, especially when she said 'Oh I'm not gonna be next.' Oh how the plot thickens."
Brain 2: "FUCK SHIT FUCKING SHIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I KNEW IT OH MY GOD KAKASHI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU OH MY GOD NARUTO, SAI, AND SASUKE GET HERE OH MY LORD SHE'S FUCKED. DAJAKU YOU FUCKING BASTARD AND TSURENAI YOU BITCH OH MY GOD THIS IS SO EVIL BUT IT'S SO WELL PLANNED JEEZ OH PLEASE LET SAKURA AND MYABI BE OKAY AND LET HER AND KAKASHI GET TOGETHER OML"
Mari4827 chapter 26 . 6/15
Thank you for making such an amazing story! I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to reading more than of your stories!
Mari4827 chapter 19 . 6/14
I know you already completed this story but I had to say something. I admit that you were right in saying that this chapter is dark. However, this chapter added a little more sizzle and I love this story(excluding the non consensual stuff). Can't wait to read more!
Chileangirl chapter 16 . 6/6
I've only gotten to this part of the story and im practiclly in tears. I just love the way you portrait Kakashi during this scene, so loving and caring and it makes me wanting nothung more than a guy like that. It shows that you know the real deal when it comes to this, it's just that the emotion it's so raw and real that it makes all the more better.
Also, i loved that you made this fick about some other stuff, more dark and real life situations.
Keep up the work, and you'll be a great writer someday!
silmaril chapter 26 . 5/24
So it's been a long time since you finished this fic and years since I last read it... From the first time I read your story it became one of my all time favorites and I love that even today, when I find someone asking for kakasaku fic refs, this one is always listed :)
I'm saying this because at the time I read it I didn't have an account on and was kinda shy about writing anything for some reason, so I really don't think you'll see this, but I just needed to finally thank you for writing this! I absolutely loved your writing, your portrayal of Sakura and Kakashi (especially the latter), the idea of the plot, imagining Sakura gaining so much confidence in herself, the smut (of course) and Kakasaku happy ending ;D
Just wanted to leave my words of appreciation for your work, I love it all and feel really happy you chose to share your talent with us.
Hope you never forget your kakasaku fandom here and are having a great life! Cheers!
3,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »