Reviews for Stripped Bare
kashiluv18 chapter 1 . 1/29
I love this
Kora Tmere chapter 26 . 1/24
This was such a beautiful story!
Victoria chapter 26 . 1/14
Wow. The ending to this incredible story has completely blown me away :D I love it SO MUCH! This is by far the best written fanfic story I have ever read :) I love Kakashi and Sakura and the way you fit them together :) great job!
Angel Fantasy chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
The ending was heartbreakingly sweet, full of love and fluff and romance and affection and gawd, it made me cry with joy at the sheer happiness in it. You have an amazing way with words, something I have never seen before in the 11 years I have read fanfics on this site. You, my friend, are a truly gifted writer, and I hope you make a world-wide career of success if you ever decide to start writing books. I'll be sure to read them if you do!
Angel Fantasy chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Best lemon ever. Seriously. Its length was incredible, the description breathtaking, the foreplay smoldering hot and the act was heaven itself through words.

Gods, I applaud and give my hat to you for this superb piece of work - every last word of it. It deserves an award for it's quality, as well as a Nobel Prize for the sheer experience and emotions portrayed through it. This was pure gold warped in diamond sheets and handed over on a platinum platter, to be read on silver seats with bronze glasses.

Plot-wise, things are all thickening up and now I'm seriously wondering if this story will have a happy ending, with all the drama going on in it. I'll cross my fingers for Sakura and Kakashi to find real happiness, through whatever end the story may give them.
Angel Fantasy chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Very, very smothering, this chapter was. Omphf. If you're already that good with foreplay, I dare not think how skilled the main act will be written when I come across it. Until then, I'm gonna go get the coldest shower of my life, and resume later with the hope that Sakura and Kakashi finally snag the kidnapper at Wet Dreams' dance club. And maybe free the women in there while they're at it, since it's obvious all but Tsurenai want out of there...
Angel Fantasy chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
I... this... this was great. The strip-tease made me uncomfortable since I'm a modest reader myself, but at the same time I won't deny a similar curiosity to Sakura in exploring the unknown. And with Kakashi guiding the Kunoichi in the art of teasing and sensuality, it felt like this was a subtle seduction from start to finish. Delicious foreplay between lovers (or should I say courting persons?) rather than a teacher and his student. You definitely know how to keep one's attention hooked
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Good luck with that request, Kakashi-sensei. I hope you'll still have all your parts once Sakura recovers from her shock XD
Mary chapter 26 . 12/8/2015
Wow. This is a very well written story. Long but worth it!
maybellestorm chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Omg..I love your kakashi sakura pairing.I have never loved a m rated fix more than yours .You've made me fall for the cool calm and hormone driven kakashi that you have potraied... #respect. _
Kenzie-benzie chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
Abousolutly stunning story. You stayed in the characters point of view for the right amount of time and you stayed in the theme of nauto while displaying realistic conflicts between two charecters . You are an amazing author and you wrote very discriptive scenes but in the sexual scenes you weren't perverted and the were just the appropriate amount of parts when they participated in intercorse all in all . Fantastic story and you should write a book and just come up other names and get it published it would be a hit . Keep writing !
yonomori chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
Whew. Very intense, i took me 3 weeks to read this while I am doing my projects and studies I am so glad. Very.
yonomori chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
Amazing. Pretty creative. I love it, it is so inspiring and very unique. Thank you
Catherine827 chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
best fanfic in the world 3 thank you for all the hard work you've put into writing this...its simply amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
While it started off a bit tedious, and perhaps a bit forced, this story bloomed into something inticing and captivating. I read this story after its completion, so I was able to gauge 2 years worth of author growth in a few hours, and I was suitably impressed. A pleasure to read. :)
3,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »