Reviews for Stripped Bare
Dani0214 chapter 26 . 4/21
Excellent. Love Kakasaku fluff/smut/interaction. Serious question though…do people really have sex that’s that good? Like in real life…am I missing out?!
Why is this author so revered? All I see are below-average skills.
Head hopping, a bunch of weak adverbs, too much telling and too little showing.
I mean there are much better writers with a lot less recognition. Even the smut was bland, soulless and boring as fuck.
Terrible storytelling.

"while they finished their meal the sun went down and surrounding lanterns were lit"

That's a long fucking time to finish a meal.
sloppy executions.

shit pairings with a pedophilia fantasy. burn in hell bitch!
when I first read this fic, I thought it was a bloody masterpiece. But after having read actual masterpieces, its clear that this is more akin to horse shit.
sheepmasterx chapter 1 . 3/5
shit i deadass need time to mentally recollect myself after finishing this. holy fuck
sheepmasterx chapter 26 . 3/5
this was so damn good. you had me up until 5 in the morning finishing this goddamn. amazing
sheepmasterx chapter 19 . 3/5
well fuck. that went from 0-100 real quick. i swear to god this better not awaken anything in me
Ms. Demi Bourbon chapter 1 . 3/1
looking through reviews, either i left guest review and didnt remember what ive written or i never left a review which is a damn shame because ive been rereading this story once in awhile, this is best kakasaku story ever. i recall first reading this in 2016, maybe earlier but i dont remember exactly which year. reread several time, and definitely reread this during the great quarantine doom. itve been a long while. thanks for writing this story that im able to enjoy once in blue moon. with much love -one of ur long fans.
Farith chapter 1 . 2/5
once upon a time i was very very young. I read this. It stuck with me all these years. I read it again. Thank you.
PurpleQueen0728 chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
I really wish you would get somebody to publish this in paperback because I WOULD BUY IT! Please I know it costs money but I swear even if it was 20 dollars I would buy it! This has to be at least the sixth time I've read this please if it's possible publish it!
KisakiDiamond chapter 2 . 8/23/2021
Here I am reading this amazing story again. It’s been so many years and I never forget this story. I’ve even passed it on to a friend who’s never seen Naruto and she loved it. This was the first story I’ve ever read that actually was so well done and inspired me to write my own someday. I know you’ve moved to Ao3 but I hope you check back from time to time and see how much of an impact your beautiful writing has made ups on so many people!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/15/2021
La mejor historia KakaSaku que he leído en mi vida Joder, jamás me había emocionado tanto leyendo algo, fue difícil debido a que mi inglés no es excelente, pero valió la pena cada maldito segundo :')
elouizamariaa chapter 20 . 7/4/2021
it's sad to see Sakura incompetent as kunoichi
yourstrulyali chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
I don’t know if I can finish this fic due to second hand embarrassment *covers face*
Merakki chapter 1 . 6/26/2021
I have read this story so many times after I first found it many years ago. It never gets old! I just wish I could wipe my memory of the story altogether, just so I can read it for the first time again…

Well, down the rabbit hole we go again. I’m so excited to read it again, it’s one of the few kakasaku fics that satisfy my every need, LMAO.
3,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »