Reviews for Stripped Bare
fiejen chapter 1 . 5/24
Still here in 2020. This has got to be one of my most favourite fanfics of all time. Thank you so much for writing it and taking the time to do it. Amazing just wow!
jorjipotato chapter 26 . 5/13
This is my first time reading KakaSaku fic and it was so beautiful that I'm looking forward on reading more Kakashi and Sakura fanfics. The way you write their feelings and describe the hurt they're feeling is so good that I cried most of the time reading this. I know it's been years since this story is published and I don't know if you author-san is still active here in FFnet maybe reading other stories or your email is still the same so that u can know there are still many fans and readers captivated in your stories, I just wanted to thank you for writing and spending time for this beautiful story, thanks for sharing your talent with us. This story certainly is one of my favorite fanfics that I've read. I love Sakura with all my life so thanks for portraying her well and in most canonly way as possible. Hell, the way she turned Sasuke down is so good like bitch yes that's what u deserve u Uchiha.. Well kidding aside thanks author-san I hope you can read this ~

P.S: really Uchiha men who? I only know one handsome and hottest man in the Narutoverse or hell even the whole world and that's KAKASHI HATAKE asaaaaaaadfjksospsp
jorjipotato chapter 23 . 5/12
That last paragraph was something! Made my heart swell with sadness and love *sniff*
jorjipotato chapter 19 . 5/12
This chapter just broke my heart into pieces I'm crying the whole time reading this even in Kakashi's POV, although with him it is mixed with anger because hey just barged in that door and fucking save her! Oh my poor baby Sakura *cries a river*
jorjipotato chapter 12 . 5/12
Kakashi's just so DAMN hot and fckingg handsome it hurts! Uchiha men who?! Sorry I only know Hatake Kakashi aaasffjgjgklspapaplzkdh !
sharplet chapter 26 . 5/11
beautiful, awesome, and well-developed character what an amazing story!
ddaniploxx chapter 26 . 4/24
Loved it! Read the entire thing a day!

So pleased Cynchick was your beta as well, love her work.

You are now in the same category as her in my all time best Fanfiction!
Sak chapter 9 . 3/22
You always know just when to end it ;)
Sak chapter 8 . 3/22
Her first private dance went well!
Poor Kakashi so heiƟ
Jealous
Sak chapter 7 . 3/22
You make me enjoy this story! Your writing is so good
Sak chapter 6 . 3/22
Nice OCs you have.
Just enjoy yourself Kakashi !
Sakuras apprehension for the dancing is very well depicted
Sak chapter 5 . 3/22
Well done
Sak chapter 4 . 3/22
Whoa yeah Kakashi in the shower. It was the last scene but I still think it was the best
Sak chapter 3 . 3/22
The awkwardness! So well written. But Kakashi getting stabbed by a loser thug? Nawww that can't happen!
Sak chapter 2 . 3/22
Great pacing and writing and emotions as usual. And now I need a chocolate chunk cookie
3,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »