Reviews for Not Resistible
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow...good story. Really well written and maturely done on such a tough subject.
midknightmist chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
loved the story, poor rodney. would love to see a follow up where the team finds out what happened and helps rodney. thanks for sharing
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is both awful and awesome at the same time. I really can't decide whether I actually like or dislike this story, but the very fact that I'm writing a review (because I can't stop thinking about it) probably means it left quite an impact either way.

The most upsetting part for me, personally, is that although I despise Lucius for what he asked - and ask he did, after all *sigh* - I cannot make myself actually hate that guy. He's just so far out of any fixed category ( but "criminally insensitive") that he can't even be termed "evil", as such. He's just so blatantly disregardful of anyone else's feelings ... and maybe that in itself is a result of not having to think about them for so long ... and selfish that in a way, he's almost a carrication of human nature (at its very worst).

And God, I feel sorry for Rodney, because - dammit, he asked, and - dammit, he can't even remember it in a mean or sinister light, and - dammit, he really can't talk to anyone. Oh, God.
Lishel Fracrium chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
what? you can't end it there? please? OMG! someone needs to see the darkness of that episode. wow that was really creepy. help Rodney heal please?
SaJi chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
OMG! I don't think I'll ever look at Lucius the same way again. D
Bex chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Really loved this story and the idea that Lucius could have taken advantage of someone really seemed plausable *shudders* Any chance of a sequel ... please :D
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
poor rodney, that's so sad. i really wish his team would find out and help him.
gluteus maximus 12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
So dee... interesting. Although it was kinda dark and kinda uncharactorist of you (mostly) I was well written and an interesting concept.

I think I like your gills story better!
DraconisArgenteum chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hey. Nice fic... well maybe not 'nice' because of the subject matter, but it's well written. I'm a fan of your writing, and this was a good follow up to your other stories.

Rodney angst makes me sad, but I love him as a character and you capture his personality and quirks well.

Waiting for more Treading Water.
MBB chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very good, dark, fic.

Usually not my thing - I would have skipped over it if I had known what 'heed' ment ('rape' would bave been more clear).

But it was a very strong fic and I am glad I read it anyway.

An especial strong point I found was that you had Rodney NOT be 'okay' or 'healed' ad the end of the fic, as I don't think it's something you can just get over.

Also realistic how you have John not realise the importance of the trust issue to Rodney. Because while they are great friends on the show, they don't alway seem that tactfull regarding each others feelings.

Surprising that you had Ronon notice (my bet would have been on Teyla), but given his past as runner, I can see how he would indeed value the importance of trust to Rodney.
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I really feel for Rodney. I'm glad Ronon is able to help him.
stargate addict chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow!

*in awe*

Damn. Poor Rodney... :-O Fantastic story, the flashbacks were really chilling.

"Oh yes, we will."

I can practically hear Lucius say that in that smarmy way of his... *shudders*

Great story - feel free to venture more into the darker side of fanfiction anytime. :D (Also: not to be a pain, but is there any chance of a sequel? Because that would be awesome. \o/)
kreek chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wonderful story! I love Rodney Angst. I would love to see a sequel because I have some questions left. Like will the others ever find out? Will Rodney come to terms with it? Thanks for sharing!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
End? Rodney's a mess and this is the end? Yikes!
Anne chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
It was great !

Please, write another chapter.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »