Reviews for The First Shinigami Hollow
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 11/10/2019
So awesome!
582Raven chapter 10 . 10/7/2019
I liked it but I definitely feel like it could have been sooo much better... I don't know, it just seems like it completely changed time in the last couple chapters and I don't really appreciate that.
aSmiley4U chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
in chap 9 kenpachi is supposed to eleventh captain not twelfth captain is it not?hope you would check and correct it if u want...
naruto kurama chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Love it. I feel so sorry for Gaunt. He is easily my favorite of the ten. Keep it up with the great stories.
Lerya-chan chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Wow, I really liked it!
lucidatray7 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
I pray that you put Kenpachi as the twelfth captain by mistake since his squad is obviously eleven.
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I love MAYURI! Always have always will. He is by far my favorite Shinigami. BLEACH is over but there will soon be a sequel hopefully. Anyways... i love this fic by far. The first 2 chapters, I was like...damn. DAmn...then afterwards..i was like...This is good. Then I was like... Wait...its Tiro. Of course its good.

Anyways, no i am rambling. Going back to my fic reading since I am off work today.
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
OMG It's gonna be too late for me to answer... but I kinda like the couple Ichigo and his Hollow. *nervous laugh* It's a couple that's completely off balance, but that's what makes it so good!
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Like it? No... LOVE IT? YES!
ArtThouStupid chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
This was a really good story :)
Orion'slover chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Great fic, enjoyed immensely
Lucifer The Morning Star chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
O my GOD that was AMAZING I can't beleve how good that was the story was just AMAZING and that's an understatment $$$$$$ ;)
Guise'n'Disguise chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Technically, you named the zanpaktou "endless despair" or "unlimited despair". The meaning of kagirinai is not as commonly used to mean eternal, or so I'm told. Conjugations of "eien" tend to be used instead, but I actually like that you've used kagirinai, since eien is waaaaay too overused, and thus, cliche.
WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I enjoyed this fic...wow a GrimmIchiGin was a surprise but oddly hot :) i loved the pairings :)... Ichigo makes the perfact uke :) good job! Keep up the greatness :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »