Reviews for A Fallen God
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Wow, I really hope the reformed trio family can make it out of this nightmare! This story is really good and the suspense is killer-pun:) Please come back to update soon!
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
omg i love this so much! please continue with it, i'm such a mad fan of rocketshipping as jessie and james are my absolute favorites! (and meowth of course) please continue with it, but please let the team rocket trio have their happy ending, i absolutely adored all the parts with their daughter please keep them together!

but also i would like 2 see what ash and the crew will think when they meet them...
Telyra chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Nice fic, update please? :)
vksDC chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Awesome :)

It's very interesting, I hope you can update it soon
Kathryn chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Oh MY GOD!

YOU UPDATED!

*dances around the room*

I'm sooooooooo happy that you decided to continue this story!

And I really liked the chapter.

Okay, I admit, I had to get used to the fact, that J&J have a daughter now, but that's just me.

Please update soon (and if possible don't take as long as you did last time ;) )
AppleGirlin chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I myself am greatly happy that you decided to continue this story. When I first read it I really like it and was sad because I thought it would never be finished; in a last bit of hope I put it on my alerts list. I'm so glad I did. I liked how you handled the timing between the chapters, I think you did that well. I also hope you come out with the next chapter soon because I am extremely worried about James, Jessie and their cute little daughter. I also am excited for the meeting between Ash and all of them. I like your writing style so I think it'll be great. Do you have a time frame when the next chapter will be out? I'd like to know if I will have to wait a week or a few months for the next one.
Cheshire Meow chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Aww, I wish you would continue on this story, because it's great! I think it would be funny if Ash's mom is the teenager who got raped, and then Giovanni could say "Ash, I am your father." xD
AppleGirlin chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Why did you drop this story! I shouldn't have read it because now I want it to continue! Curse you!
Kathryn chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
*_*

Must I say more, because this is once again a great and VERY well-written story!

Chapter 2 is the best, it made me almost cry (and I've never EVER cried over something like this before! I've watched Titanic and though "God lord, drown him already, I can't stand it anymore! ).

Team Rocket are the best D

Eh... okay I suck at commenting, sorry for that XD

But I'm sure, Giovanni is Ash's father and he was the guy who raped the teenager (Ash's mother!).

Misty is acting so randomly because she has/had an affaid with Brock and the person outside the pokemon-center is one of the agents, that don't have names jet, only numbers.

So, I know it's been quite a while but please upload the next chapter soon :D
Mikichu chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
The fact that he was madly in love with her might help too.

~~

For some reason that made me laugh...

OH MAN THIS CHAPTER MADE ME CRY SO MUCH! I was afraid they'd really... split up. NOO! But all's good now.
Revengent chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
I just found this fic, and I love it! It's hard to find fics where the characters are older and this one I have to say is my favorite. And Ash doesn't seem OOC, like you said he's older and I hope too that he isn't as annoying.

And for your questions...hm. Maybe Misty is involved with Mark's death somehow? I know that's a random thought but I thought that it could happen. Or it could have something to do with Brock. The people outside the Center...Cassidy and Butch?

I'll be here waiting for the next chapter, because I want to know what happens to Jessie, James and Meowth!

~Revengent
Rocket Wolf chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
For the love of goodness, stop saying you're bad at writing Ash! XD

Seriously, compared to ME, you could probably write superb stories with golden medals about the guy! And this story is freaking good! So stop saying it's bad, 'cos it 'aint! XD

Anyways...

Another good chapter, even though our beloved TR wasn't in it. I almost cried when Floatzel and Infernape died, poor things. :(

And hmm...let me take a whack at guessing the girl with the binoculars...is it...Domino?

I don't know, first thing that came to mind. XD
Rocket Wolf chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
“Oh, stop being such a Drama Queen,” sighed Jessie, gathering the cat in her arms.

Don't you mean, Drama KING, Jessie? Or maybe Drama Cat...or Drama Pokemon...

WHATEVER. XD

Anyways, pure classic when Meowth comes in right when they're making out, I found that tends to happen a lot in rocketshippys, at least according to what I've seen. Well, I guess I'd be spazzing out too. XD
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Heh, don't worry, I'm not good at writing about Ash either (pure stupidity, as seen in my fics...EHEM!) XD

Anyway, I like this idea, I don't know why you think it isn't good...'cos it is. And Giovanni's going to be in it too, how fun is that? XD
SamiUmi chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Good work, good work! This is my first time reviewing anything on this site. .

I love how your work long compared to the other fics I've read. About OOC, I don't think they're all that OOC. Sorry to hear that Ash is hard for you, I'm a huge fan of his. I also love your original characters, Charl has a beaming attitude. I personally find her a better fit with Ash than Misty, sorry to offend if you don't think so. Never was too much a fan of the two together, not saying that I don't like Misty though.

I'm curious at who might also be added to the group. Can I make any suggestions? Well, you probably already have a number of them if you already made about 4 pages. xD"

Ever think of adding characters from the previous shows in Poke'mon? I think Richie (sp?) would be cool to put in. He's like Ash except... well, you know, a gentlemen. xD

Sorry if I'm ranting. x.x

I just read the end of the 3rd chapter, mehh! Cliffhangers. (

Hm, I'm not sure how close I am, but I'll try putting my own guesses out there.

- I think Misty is a cheating! -gasp-

But that's been brought up already, so it might not be true. .

- Raped? Dx

I think Giovanni is da father of Ash. O

MAN, if that's true Ash'll have a heart attack. o_o;;

- The last one... Er... Um... Team Rocket? ;D

I dunno, that's what it seemed like...

Let me know if I'm doing this right, I'm not sure how I'm suppose to review things. x_x

-Sami