Reviews for Tokyo Mew Mew Heroes
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Make more! This is awsome!
ink0and0paper chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
I'M SO CONFUSED! I LIKE RYOUxICHIGO AND I LIKE MASHAxICHIGO AND I LIKE KISHxICHIGO! HELP!

Nice story though
Tesumaru chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
It's extremly romantic! I really enjoyed this story! But PLEASE CONTINUE! So addicting! :) I can't wait to find out more!
animeluva2 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
your books really good. i never would've guessed that Ichigo was with Kish. if you like mew mew as much as i think you do, check out my mew book. it's called "Do You Really Love Mew?" sorry i only have the first two chaps. its based of the next generation of mews, like 20 years in the future. i think u'll like it
TheHeartMaker chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
AW! *she squeals* ... that is so sweet ... you have made me fall inlove with Kisshu now! I love it :) please keep writing! I'm such a hopeless romantic *sighs in self pity*
minniemouselover chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Aww~ i wonder what Ryou would think when Ichigo cries Kishu's name before fainting... Plum's outfit seems cute XDD... and wow things sure did happen fast in that chapter... update soon!
EvolKitty chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
I like IchigoXRyou but I love reading emotional turmoil. If it ends up KishXIchigo that would be fine. Write Quickly :)
minniemouselover chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
NYA! Aww... break up with Masaya... O.o Duh Kish is the father... golden eyes... has to be... but Ichigo X Ryou for a while would be good too!

~minniemouselover~

update soon!
minniemouselover chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw... Ryou is JEALOUS! anyways its a good story with a good plot XD... so UPDATE soon and aw... KishXIchigo... i wonder if it possible to change the future...

~minniemouselover~