Reviews for Broken Rules
JLCH chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Excellent! Of Course I love who she chose in the end :D
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow. I think House was a genuine bastard in this. It was great! Really well written for both characters.

But I am freaked out by the idea of House, Cuddy and Wilson having a threesome! I prefer my Huddy and my Wuddy seperate, thank you. Still. I kept reading even after I figured out what was going on, and that is a credit to your writing!
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Darn you...darn you and your oneshots. I want more. :p
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
ACK. I LOVE THIS. I love how you focus on the issue of Cuddy falling in love with both House AND Wilson, and House kind of telling her why it's a bad idea (Oh yeah, gotta love the leaning-towards-Huddyness. :)

I really don't know what else to say, I just love this one-shot overall.
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I know that you really struggled with this fic but you should be extremely proud of what you’ve written.

One thing that I don’t like about un-canon ships is that the fics written for them tend to ignore the canon. They just kind of… happen without any realistic explanation. You’ve managed to write something about an un-canon ship that feels completely seamless when it comes to fitting into the canon. This, what you’ve written, is believelable. You’ve considered the House-verse, the existing relationships and the characters and you’ve respected them all. It’s wonderful.

Your characterization was spot on but the detail in this totally makes it for me. The rubber band, the ball, the chips, etc… they’re all details that we’ve seen more than once in the house-verse. Seeing them in your fic, makes it even more realistic.

I loved it. Great job.
PerfectPride chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Great characterisation, you kept both House and Cuddy in character. I liked the way you ended it, and the way you consistently kept giving Cuddy's thoughts. All in all, a fab read!