Reviews for All That Glitters
Mistress Scribbles chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Ah, nudie Cpt Shiny In Peril! You spoil me, Madam.

And Mysterious Gardener still has me intregued.
D.B. Cooper chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Shades of Monty Python...A good chapter. Poor Eric though what more indignities will be heaped upon his head?
eltf177 chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
The plot gets thicker and Eric gets in deeper...

Great update!
D.B. Cooper chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Poor stupid Eric. Stupid evil queen Zinn. I love 'em both.
eltf177 chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Thanks for the update! Seems Zinn has more that a few secrets!

Please update soon!
Polgara of Erat chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
This just keeps getting better and better. Love the way you write Eric.
Bluetiger chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
An interesting chapter, I like the way that you describe Eric's hesitation to explore 'his' castle, and his almost gratitude when events force him to go where he thinks he wants to go (even if his sense of self preservation suspects its a bad idea). :)

I hardly remember what happened in the original episode, and since I am not sure whether thats a good thing or not, with regard to this fic, I have resisted the temptation to dig out my DVD's and watch it again.
D.B. Cooper chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Howdy-ho. I'm writing to let you know that the story so far has been excellent and up to your usual (good) standards of writing. Your story gets the Chester seal of approval!
Kimmy Kenderkin chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
When I first finished Ch.1, I thought that this was going to be one of your short ficlets and thought, what a great way to end it- poor Eric! I'm so glad to see there more to this story than that but still think, Poor Eric! Lol! It's also cool that you're writing this story as I've always wondered what would've happened if Eric had ended up marrying Zinn... and now you're showing us, and with more in store, too! You rock! :)
MageKatherine chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Excellent update! I'm at work so, that is why no log in. Loving the plot, a lot. the flow is perfect. Just a lot of good things going on. Eric is mentally on a roller coaster. Doesn't help that he has thing for Sheila. Yet is now a married man who's way too young to be married. Everything is just wonderfuly enternating. Having a very good time reading this. Lots and lots of good stuff.
eltf177 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Good update, although we're still in the dark about exactly what Zinn's up too.

Update soon, we need answers!
Realmlife chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Poor Eric, he does like to make it difficult for himself doesn't he.

I like how this is all written from Eric's perspective, but he does seem to be getting rather paranoid.

He is so scarred about being laughed at, he is starting to imaging everyone is laughing at him, which makes it even more fun trying to figure out exactly how much is real, and how much is Eric's imagination.

I look forward to finding out more about what has happened to the others, and I am guessing whatever is happening to Solarz is part of Zinn's plan, but I have no idea what she is up to.

Really liking this so far, and hope for further updates soon.
eltf177 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I wonder what Zinn's up to? And where the rest of the gang is?

Looking forward to more!
Mistress Scribbles chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Hummana hummana hummana!

Very sexy, despite the teasing cut-to-fireplace.

Peach Wine... a 'Playing With Fire' ref, I wonder?
elektralyte chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Oh cool, a mystery! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »