Reviews for Five Days of Witty Banter
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Kya what an ending! XD
liquidengineer chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
This story gave me a serious case of the giggles after a horrid day at work. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
amazingly beautiful
Still a secret chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Sad that Kakashi really did die nobly, fighting Pein, but then he was ressurected... so i don't know if that really counts...
Still a secret chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
So funny. :) I brought a whole new meaning to roflmfao. Why you ask? Because of that whole "I Spy" scene. :) It was HILARIOUS! :) I can't stop smileing!
electrickpanda chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Teehee!
If only I could banter wittily with Kakashi.
Sigh.
Lady1Venus chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
hard to imagine something that wasn't there to imagine in the first place... my mind sees nothing. sorry
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
hahah realy funny loved the all dialog was great!
SakuraRose15 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I loved! the last two sentences!
Sakura478 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Funny
librastar chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
It's cute and funny. I liked it heh.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Very fun. Lots of snarky and random in character craziness PLUS a coherent storyline. D this was Awesome!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Ooh, I wanna know what happened. XD of course, it's probable that more will be reevealed in the last chapter. I hope so.

And Sakura's right, Kakashi is strange-that analogy was just WAY out there... :D
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Okay, this was absolutely totally awesome ("Ow! That was my stomach!" "And that was my elbow.") BUT that author note at the beginning? You kinda gave an outline of the whole chapter, which can minimize the impact of the funny when the reader actually gets to it. I skipped the second half of the author note, but the damage was already done and I wasn't surprised at the inane emo comments from Sakura because you'd already mentioned it. Does that make sense?
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
And somehow that was just as marvelous as the first one. Hungover!Kakashi and bored!Sakura go very well together, if I do say so myself.