Reviews for JxHQ: Harley Quinn: Soliloquy
bitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo that is not right bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttccc ccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh
tomboy0219 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Wow. Read one of your newer works, then decided to go back and check out your older stuff. Absolutely loved it. I was waiting the whole time like, He has to come back. She NEEDS him! She is still Harley! Grr! lol. Brilliant 3
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
intense and amazing
Lamanth chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I’ve always been intrigued by the relationship between Harley and the Joker, but have never read anything about them until today.

And I have to say for a first outing into this fandom I couldn’t have found a better story.

It was simply stunning.

I really should rant and rave and heap upon you all the praise that you deserve, but I can’t as I really want to go and start reading the sequel right now.

Thank for such an amazing read.

Love Lamb
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Man, she should just tell people she's heteroromantic asexual. It would explain why she might have such frequent therapy too.
Kay-sama chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
this is simply amazing, a true masterpiece. You truly embody every aspect of the Harley we all know and love and didn't miss a single step. Thank you for writing this, this is better than any other Harley story I've read and finally someone did justice to her relationship with the Joker. Thank you for keeping it so in character and so succinct.

I truly loved every bit of it and was drawn in even though I was wary at first.

You should be very proud of your wonderful work.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Fantastic. Her going sane if he disappears makes perfect sense. She’s so fascinating because she is arguably the craziest of the gang(except maybe Jervis), and it’s all because of her love for him. And the happy ending made me feel all fuzzy inside. Fabulous.
super vegetable chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Interesting author note. In fact, you just mentioned all the points that make Harley such an uninteresting character to have in the mainstream comics. While she works just fine in animation where the Joker is more of a dangerous goofball, she can't function properly in mainstream because, frankly, the Joker in the comics is a horrible murderous monster.

Let's add to that the fact Harley is a one trick poney, that trick being her "love" for a psychopatic killer with no empathy and you end up with a very flat, very boring character. But then again, one trick poneys are common in comics; just look at Venom in Spiderman or at Bane in Batman, they are cool to look at, but from a story-telling point of view they just don't work for long and that's why such characters lose steam after one or two story arcs.

And that is what happened to Harley, she just doesn't work that well in mainstream because as long as she's with the Joker, she will force writers to hold the Joker back, preventing them from writing the Joker as insane and as deadly as he can be.

As you can see, I was never a fan of having her cross over to mainstream...

Anyway, I'm currently at chapter 3 of your story, and I must say that you are doing a very good job with the treatment you are giving the character, and I'm enjoying reading it, which is quite a feat since I usually can't stand Harley; good job.
azurelacroix chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Whew! Reading your fic is kind of tantric. Amazing suspense, and wonderfully delivered.
KagomeHig715 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
omg...That was...Like freakin AMAZING!

Holy crap I was Blown away!

No words can describe this ...except mabye Fantabulous!
JezzeleDeFatale chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I can honestly tell you that you did a good job on just this one chapter alone. I have been out of a Harley Quinn- joker romance of a year myself[but no get rich quick schemes], and as soon as you said "Domestic bliss at last" triggered some emotions I left behind a LONG time ago.

Wonderful work.
gerardlover123 chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Very emotional. I like the way you've displayed Harley's character. Looking forward to an update.
MochaCocaFan chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Incredible.

I honestly don't Harley ever would be really happy without the Joker- they complete one another. She'd function, but not be actually happy.
Karivah chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
I hope this doesn't come across creepy...BUT I LOVE YOU! That was beautiful, stupendous, a triumph (as those silly critics like to say). Only a few spelling errors here and there, but other than that an example of perfection. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glorious tale!
Karivah chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
I can't think of anything to say other than I am enamored by your works.