Reviews for A Kiss
darkwhispersdale chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Ha well if this a true Sachiko and Yumi story I dont think Sachiko would just ignore the fact Yumi was going to have sex with her Petite souer fufufufufufuufufuf. That was an unuasual read thank you cant wait for morexJ
Raiatea1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009

very funny! the way Yumi had Sachiko and her reaction about every Touko's want (is it the word?)... But, i'm suprised that Yumi done that without a think, and that Sachiko agreed so fast with her lover. I mean, they're very close even in the anime so... i wonder...

But, like i said, it's very funny so... srew that! i can't wait the next chapter: what's she want? another session with Yumi AND Sachiko?...spoiled girl (héhé...I don't mind)

Oh! before i forget, if you don't understand every word, that's normal. English's not my language, so it's a little difficult to translate all i want to say. But, in the end, just read this: GREAT STORY AND UPDATE SOON! THANK!
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
it was so funny to read how Yumi had Sachiko wrapped around her finger
leeya chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
while reading

*stuck tissue in my nostril - nose bleed alert*

after finish

wo... i really love it...

so damn hot!

i really wonder about Sachiko's reaction on that hehehe...

any chances of 3some action later on?

do continue please... would love to

exDerelict chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Funny story. Definitely adding to my favorites. Just one bit of criticism; your use of sexual terms in the second chapter is too technical, contrasting sharply with the rhythm and tonality of the established mood and language.
xazngrl06x chapter 2 . 2/18/2008

please update soon

i love this fic!
clarec97 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
Honestly, I find it hard to see Yumi kissing and so call "make love" with Touko. I don't think Yumi will even want to touch anyone other then Sachiko and Sachiko will cry herself blind if this really happen cousin or not, lesson or true. Gosh I will never be able to stomach this if I am Sachiko. I do agree that Touko has a time for Yumi, especially after the great grandmother birthday party, but I think she is attracted to Yumi even before that, she just didn't realise and is too jealous over Yumi for Sachiko attention.

So will there be more? This is Christmas present, what about birthday, what will Sachiko reaction be? How will Yumi stop Touko advancement?

In conclusion, this is a shocking plot but a good one nevertheless. Great job.
markesellus chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
wow a bit different after reading so much SachikoxYumi but still good. I love Sachiko's reactions they were the best.
momoiiey chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
hey great story! i really enjoyed reading it Thanks! _ _ !
yurianimeotaku chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Sachiko's line, “She is so not getting a Christmas present from me you know...” was priceless!

Besides being an awesome kisser, Yumi apparently has amazing self-control if she was able to "fake it" after all that.

The birthday line at the end was hilarious! Poor Sachiko.
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I absolutely LOVE how "whipped" Yumi has Sachiko in this fanfic. Who would have thought Yumi could kiss like that?
reiko08 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
what? i read the fic and i cant even breathe! i kept biting my hand for the whole time...hahaha...ur really the best! poor sachiko tho...haha.. id be jealous too if my girlfriend wud do that..haha...yikes! toukos request might go on every holiday..hahaha
HoneOnna chapter 2 . 1/10/2008

We need more YumixTouko (xSachiko optionally).

Keep up with the good work!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I knew it, I knew it; Yumi will say that, and she did.

She “blackmailed” Sachiko with the excuse of both being family to Touko, that’s why they needed to guide her properly. Sachiko’s expression has to be priceless when Yumi asked her for permission to have sex with her cousin as an excuse to take her to adulthood. I really appreciate the thought of Yumi about saving her “precious moments” for someone else and not Touko. Sachiko’s her girlfriend after all. Sadly for Sachiko, it seems like Touko has found a good reason to ask of her Onee-sama more than just one stand.

Flawless work as always with the story, just a few misspells, who cares about that.

I smell a third chapter? A three… well; you get my point, right?

Read you soon.
kurakami chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Honestly can't wrap my mind around Yumi/Touko. Can see her as a mentor and/or friend to Touko but not this close. On the other hand, Sachiko's reaction to all this is hilarious