Reviews for Sokka's Wedding
Churnok chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I don't remember Sokka's dad dying in that final battle and I'm sure he lost his boomerang while fighting on the airships so this must have been written before the final battle. a nice ending but it still feels like the whole Yue vs Suki conundrum is unresolved.
Mairead Lee chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was beautifully done. As much as I love Sokka and Suki together, I always was like, "Oh, Suki, you do NOT deserve this guy" whenever he burst out crying at thoughts of the moon...but I like that you had him at peace at the end. ]
the hunter of norn chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
again, another wonderfully written piece. i can tell you had a well thought out point to get across and believe me, you did. what makes an author so powerful when they have a message is when they can convey it in little words or a short length, which you did. i think you said everything availible, without going over the top, to get your point across well. keep it up. xx julie
Liooness chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
ahh, so sweet and sad. great job
AshZaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Beautiful writing. Loved the conflict in this story, it seems like Sokka is the only character in ATLA thats shipped more than Katara as far as how many pairs he's involved in(4 or 5, cant remember exact #).

But anyway, I loved the writing, and I think that Sokka will always have more than 1 love as far as women are concerned, just because he's met so many and he cares deeply for them, as they do him.