Reviews for I Won, He Lost
Lorii-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
yeah that's right! poor kurama always being subjected to such things -_- though i like other writers writing him a lover from a cross over and such but that's just mean about karasu..how could you let kurama be raped by him?! no! just a big fat N-O no! i view of him as one person having liked his control, the nightmares are fine but i'm pretty much sure he won't let it take over his life..he didn't regret his desicion there and he killed far too many back when he's still a youko though i'm pretty much sure he doesn' t kill innocent kids like the game master (what's his name?) at the chapter black arc..i like kurama thank you very much and i like him not seeming pathetic in those fics..though i pretty much admit i still read them i don't quite agree with their potrayal of dear kurama here

so good job in pointing this flaw to some writers out there..i kept agreeing with you as i read this fic and i think you've made your point

thumbs up - this goes as one of my favorites
SSA Javier Grey P.I chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You tell them Kurama! I agree though I also disagree.I do appreciate the drama of the rewrites and the nightmares and all but I also agree some go too far, they just don't fit anymore. Kurama lost by a technicality, though of course everyone else knows he won since he is the one alive. I think Kurama really would have a few nightmares since that was one scary, creepy psycho he went up against but not to the point of going all self-destructive. He's alive and well and so are the people he loves and that's enough to celebrate, in fact that rarely happens in the real world so it's a damn good reason to celebrate! And of all the YYH gang, Kurama would know by heart that dying is easy, living is hard. You gotta put one foot in front of the other and take it one day at a time. That is courage. And Kurama has never lacked that.
FloralLover chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Techinically Kurama had lost but I suppose for his own pride's sake he would consider it a real victory because he's not the one being dead... LOL!

I always love how the real Kurama is funny, without even trying to be funny, his straigh-forwardness and logical thinking makes his kind of humor rare but appreciated nonetheless...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was as funny as it was refreashing. More like this please :)
kinoko182 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh dude i can sooo picture them interviewing Kurama when they asked that question. this was hilarious:)))))
LupinePhyre909 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This... is... amazing. XD So completely and totally Kurama. It's a good point, too. There were several cool techniques in his fight with Karasu, but a lot less drama than people seem to think.

The logic and dry humor in this makes it perfect. Love the bit about burying Karasu's body. XD Nicely done!

X,

Phyre
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
lol Nice job!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Dude, I totally agree. Kurama is too...logical to do any of that crap. Though I love how he buried Karasu.
LogicOfFire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
HAH!

I just found this. And, while I'm guilty of course of reading KuramaxOC fics set during the tournament, I found this hilarious.

Never really thought how Kurama would feel about all the fanfictions written about him.

Although *pokes Kurama* he didn't technically win the fight. The judges called it the other way. Crap call, but there you have it XD I know you mention this, so no, I'm not critisizing, just picking on my imaginary Kurama.

I don't get where the post-traumatic stress/cutting/depression stuff comes from either. All I have to say to those is WTF? Can we see Kurama EVER doing anything like that, even in the most horrible of situations? Hell no!

Okay, enough ranting. I loved it!
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Ouch. 8D Total burn there.

I love this. It's so... sarcastically funny. And morbid. That's a funny picture, Kurama up at like, 1:30 am typing away on his laptop. ;

Anyways, nice job! XD
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Nice.

-d101
Manabishi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
jajajaj incredible xd

The way he expressed his opinion over al the different types of fanfictions -An alive Karasu doesn’t want to rape me, he wants to kill me! - and his continuous "I won he lost, he is DEAD" , is perfect, made me laugh a lot xDD
darksownlove chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
XD my face hurts from smiling and holding back laughter, it sounds just like him! Alas it true, poor Kurama.

Great loved it XD
zeva chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i think if karasu came back he would to want to rape hey if i could i would to great sory
Doomschneider chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
rant-tastic! mark down another point for literary integrity. it's not really a story, but we'll forgive that. i have to admit, i'm a fan of whumping myself, but enough is enough. it has to be done well anyway, which many times it's not.

and at the end of the day, i still like my kurama nice and cannon- ruthless, no-nonsense, and single! knock 'em dead champ!