Reviews for Every Other Midnight
Luisa chapter 85 . 3/13
every time I decide to reread this story (it happens quite a lot if i'm being honesty) it is extremely happy - as it is incredibly well written - and then extremely sad - as it doesn't have an end -. Did you really stop for good?
SuraWaldelfe chapter 85 . 3/1
i cannot believe this short chapter is where i am left offi have devoured this fanfiction in the last 3 weeks while visiting the most beautiful countries and still spending hours at night with this story being barely able to ease off my hands from the phone at 3:30am..
i went to see your blog and saw that you had made the offers for patreons against chapters and i wanted to ask whether it still stands?

and even if the readership may have died down, it also does so because of the inactiveness. But every one reader who still dutifully follows and hopes for updates will be eternally grateful so that even if you "only" were to spread joy to a handful it should give you a reason to bestow some beautiful EOM chapters upon us! i know that from other of my favorite long fanfictions that when they update my heart literally skips a beat!
so please please please do not forget about us!
ressmania chapter 7 . 1/2
Lah bukannya Lilly 3 y, dan Remus 7 y? kan jarak umur Lily ke James cuma 4,5 tahun
ShipSailed7 chapter 26 . 12/27/2023
xx
bellarkiaN chapter 85 . 9/24/2023
Hi! Just chiming in after my latest reread to say you still have people interested in this story, and any updates would be loved and appreciated! Also, have you ever considered posting this story on AO3? There's a ton of people there that would love EOM, and a wider audience could even generate more interest in the Relearning Magic trilogy! Just a suggestion, hope you are well :)
Guest chapter 85 . 9/3/2023
This fic is so important to me. I continue to read and re-read it, because your writing truly speak to my soul. It is so easy to feel exactly what your characters feel, their personalities are so well defined and multidimensional. You are really inspiring and set a (very high) standard for the community. It is true, you are a Writer and I feel honoured that I could read your work because gou shared it with us. Thank you.
Biene93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2023
I finished this fanfiction the second time since my start in Januar . I absolutely love your style lf writing and the character development! You are so gifted. Thank you for sharing this with us!
I‘m looking forward to another chapter!
Guest chapter 63 . 6/27/2023
I'm 63 chapters in and I'm finally caving to leave a review. It's now my favorite full-length fan fiction. I love Jily, and I was apprehensive to start this one because it's technically AU.

But whatever weirdness occurs with the Marauders and Snape being older than Lily (and James her professor, yikes!) is completely overshadowed by (1) how well the characters are written and (2) the depths to which you've imagined the inner workings of the magical world, specifically the way the Dark Arts interplay with politics and culture.

Sirius ... what a complex and dark way you've written him. So believable and I find myself simultaneously sympathizing with him and repulsed by him. Ugh, all the feels. His DADA lesson in this chapter is so good. It's clear you are a superfan and have put so much thought into this entire story. And then the "crumb bum" that keeps popping up...it's just too good.

No one in this story is a caricature and no one is a flawless hero. I only wish I could write fanfiction with this level of depth, continuity and creativity.
Guest chapter 85 . 1/20/2023
The way that I am BEGGING YOU to post more updates. I think about this fic 24/7. This is a favorite of mine and I’ve been reading it since I was in highschool like 8 years ago. PLEASE UODATE I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU
CarolPotterhead chapter 1 . 9/12/2022
hey hey,

i've written a review for this story before (maybe multiple, i don't really remember). even though the story is not complete, it means so much to me. i found it in a time when my life was a mess, i was going through a lot. your writing gave me a reason to keep going.

i know it seems foolish, to put my hopes and "reason to live" in a fanfiction that is not even finished and is not even being updated frequently. but at the time i needed something, anything that caught my attention. and your story was it. at the time it hadn't been updated in 5(?) years, so i just kept reading what i had. then i decided to look into your profile to see if you were still active and i found your twitter and blog. i started following the blog and was so happy when you posted about getting back into eom and publishing a new chapter!

i understand if you want to give it up. this story is so complex, it must be a lot of work, mainly when you are focusing on other projects.

i've been (re)reading eom again (i've moved to a different country and the story brings me comfort) and decided to check the blog to see if you'd talked about new chapters. you mentioned on your blog that it didn't seem worth it to keep writing it, so i just wanted to let you know that this project is worth it for me.

i've read Relearning Magic 1, so i understand why you'd prefer to focus on your original work, you're a phenomenal writer.

lots of love,
carolina
Kimberly Hart D.B.W chapter 85 . 8/10/2022
I’m recently out of a job so that gave me time to reread the story and catch-up on the “recent” updates.
It’s interesting, I looked back and I’ve left a review on this story 10 years ago, isn’t it wild? A little bit of a different experience reading it now but I must tell you it brought me comfort. It’s like a blanket from childhood that I’ve wrapped around myself and it calmed my anxiety for a bit.
I know a review doesn’t really matter in a grand scheme of things but I would love to read more if you ever find inspiration to update. It’s still one of better stories that I’ve read on fanfiction and i still wanna know where you want to take it.
Cheers!
ElmEnchanter chapter 85 . 6/19/2022
I cannot BELIEVE you posted two new chapters and I only just realised! I thought no way, zero chance of this ever getting updates, but I still read it right through from the start about once a year anyway because it’s one of my absolute favourite fics of all time. AND THEN I jump on to do my annual read and BAM two new chapters! I’m so stoked you have no idea how grateful I am for this.
Very intense Azkaban chapter, I genuinely almost thought Sirius had done what lily had asked but veryyy glad he didn’t. Love them, love you, so glad that you’re writing again. Will definitely check out your novella and anything else you’re able to publish :) hope you’re doing well and staying safe!
sundust7 chapter 85 . 5/2/2022
Haven’t been able to put this down for a week and a half. Coming to its (hopefully temporary?) end brings me a sort of grief. Thank you for giving the Marauder era such tender thought and care. Words can’t begin to describe how engrossed this story had me. Happy to hear you are pursuing writing full time— I wish you the best on your endeavors.
Guest chapter 85 . 2/26/2022
I love it
Guest chapter 85 . 2/24/2022
thank you for coming back to this! I was checking back for minimum bi-annual read, and there was an update! thank you thank you!
4,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »