Reviews for Every Other Midnight
Snuffleslover chapter 16 . 8/19
I adore Lily and Sirius's friendship!
Snuffleslover chapter 13 . 8/18
Okay so I totally adored Sirius and Lily's interaction
Snuffleslover chapter 10 . 8/15
I'm loving your portrayal of the characters so far. Ready to see some more of the Marauders!
Snuffleslover chapter 8 . 8/15
Love the cute little scene where they slept outside at Hagrids
Snuffleslover chapter 5 . 8/14
This is so well written, I'm addicted
Snuffleslover chapter 4 . 8/14
I'm loving Sirius more and more. Another fabulous chapter
Snuffleslover chapter 3 . 8/7
I'm loving your Sirius so far, can't wait to see more of him and the marauders!
Snuffleslover chapter 2 . 8/7
Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying the characters so far.
Snuffleslover chapter 1 . 8/7
I really like where this going. Very well written :)
Deadrana chapter 83 . 5/27
I just re-read this entire story - nothing like returning to an old favourite when you need to ignore your reality for a little while. Thank you so much for creating this world, this complicated, messy backstory for Lily and James. Reading it all through in one go, I marvelled at how many connections you managed to make to the canon and how well it all fits together. Thank you for this work!
Lauren chapter 7 . 5/21
This is years after you finished this story so who knows if you'll even see this but I am positively GIDDY over this story. Usually I hate Professor/Student stories because they make me uncomfortable but I absolutely love this. I love their banter and how comfortable they are with each other and I love how it seems like Dumbledore wants this to happen. I haven't stopped smiling through this whole thing (I have to stop myself from squealing at some parts). It's almost 3 am where I am but I'm definitely not sleeping tonight lol I am so happy I found this story.
aidni chapter 44 . 5/14
FINALLY
ReadingnerdOtaku chapter 83 . 5/11
I am in love with this fic. I can't put it in words.
Anonymous chapter 83 . 4/30
I know this stopped being updated a long time ago, so not sure if you'll ever see this, but I had to comment on what an amazing effort this story is. Your portrayal of the characters explores gaps left by JK and is intriguing, the storyline was enthralling.
As I'm not sure if this is the ending, because you haven't stated so in your notes, I would assume that this story has been abandoned, if not for good, then at least for the unforseen future. It's taken me a week to read it all the way through, and I have to say I'm amazed. I've never read a fic like this one and I've never seen characters so well written and developed as you have done so, especially in the case of Sirius. I want to truly thank you, because I have been stressed to the breaking point about choosing a college and taking my IB and AP exams in May, and this has been how I've spent my free time to forget about all of that. You really do have a gift, and honestly I don't know if I'll ever read something this long that flows so well or manages to keep the story going without ever losing me. I've read for hours a day for the past 8 days, and I'm sitting here at 2 in the morning writing this because I'm amazed at your creation. I felt like even your author's notes explaining your situation as time passed were interesting as well, with all of your travels. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for bringing this world to life and letting me indulge myself exploring it. I can't remember my username or password, so I can't log in to leave this review, but my twitter is alexmanos1 so if you keep writing this (it's been years so I won't get my hopes up too much) I would love to know, but I also understand that you are incredibly busy and probably don't have the time. Anyways, I wish you all the best, and I am so thankful for Every Other Midnight, because it has kept me sane for the past week.
4,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »