Reviews for Every Other Midnight
AliseOdair chapter 83 . 9/3
Holy shit god damn, I will keep following this until the end of the earth because it is worth it. Seriously, if you want a good long read and don't mind the most excruciating cliffhanger ever, then I HIGHLY suggest giving this lovely work of art a read!
I know it is been more than a year since the last chapter and there is an infinetisimal possibility that you will read this, but if you continue it would be wonderful, your fic has been some of the best I had read and your words are... well. It is shame there are no more chapters.

And Jesus! There is so much and it cant be over yet
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKKKKK SHIT I WANTED THIS TO END PROPERLY, TO SEE WHEN SHE GOT OUT OF THAT DAMNED PRISION AND TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED AND HAVE A CHILD BUT NO YOU FUCKIN ENDED IT THERE, I WANT MOREEEEEE I GONNA DIEEE, HAVIN A MENTAL BREAKDOWN IN 3, 2, 1 BYE RIP ME
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHEN I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GOING ALRIGHT YOU GO AHEAD AND BREAK THEM UP 6 CHAPTERS BEFORE THE ENDDD! THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIT IS DRIVING ME MAD! I HOPE THOSE 2 IDIOTS GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE END BC IM FREAKIN OUT
By the way thus story is great but this is bugging. Me. Too. Much
Padfoots-Wand chapter 83 . 8/14
Tbh I hope the author isn't one of THOSE authors.. The ones that make these amazing Jily Fanfics that are pieces sent from fucking heaven and then just stopping the story altogether. hoe don't even. Lydia is about to die or whatever smh. just give an epilogue or whatevs don't do this idec if that makes sense or not bc it's 3 am and I'm reading fanfiction
i wish this story wasn't abandoned :(
Padfoots-Wand chapter 83 . 8/11
hoe update
This is a beautifully written story. I'm sincerely hoping for more.
AAAAH, you're absolutely wonderful and amazing and I'm really excited to read the rest of this because it's awesome!
I've been following this story for years but I've never reviewed until now. I'm going through an extraordinarily difficult time right now with my own mother dying. Reading your story has given me strength and comfort. You have an uncanny knack to understand the dimensions of hurting. Thank you for your words. I look forward to future installments and will be sure to review in the future. -Seph
Anne chapter 83 . 7/23
I started reading this fic in 2008, and I still reread some chapters when I have free time. It's weird to think it's been 8 years :)
I guess I just wanted to let you know that your ever faithful readers haven't forgotten this story, even after a year without a new chapter :D that's how good it is.
SuraWaldelfe chapter 83 . 6/29
I know I just left a review, but seriously you can't just leave your readers hanging with Lily being in Azkaban!
Redeem us from our worries & update !
SuraWaldelfe chapter 82 . 6/29
Now that I've finished this chapter I'm dreading to read the next one, seeing as it's the last for now.
I've been so caught up in reading this ff eventhough I had 3 exams this week, but it was just too captivating.
That Lily was pregnant was such a surprise to me, I never picked up any hints, eventhough Lily seemed to know about it... Maybe the sickness during her mourning of Roo?
And had already thought that Marlene Dippet hadn't appeared for some time and guessed that she must have died, but it still came as a surprise, just as many other things in this chapter.
I still haven't really understood what happened to Peter and what role he just played. Maybe you ought explain that a bit further in the next chapter *hint*hint*
Well... stay awesome and as I figured from the headnotes of your chapter your life is pretty eventful but I hope you'll still find time to update this story.
As I can see the last update is from over a year & I really hope I didn't fall in love with a brilliant but abandoned story. So, please?
viccostastew chapter 83 . 6/24
i just finished reading all the chapters. WOW. Please, PLEASE, keep updating! Best fanfic i've ever read!
bRaTsKi chapter 83 . 6/19
please update soon! I just reread this story for the third time and I love it even more!
4,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »