Reviews for Addiction
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
What an amazing story. The details are so vivid and the emotions feel so sincere. You did an outstanding job with showing Mello's pain throughout the story.

Your way of having Matt find out is perfect. Mello would not openly admit he has a problem so it's great that Mello's shouting when he accidentally cut his hand gave Matt a reason to rush in.

I love your portrayal of Matt in all your stories. He's usually shown as being lower to Mello, so it's great to see how you show him as being strong and not backing down to his usually more dominant friend. It's great how here, when Mello really needs help, Matt refuses to give in.

The part where Matt tells Mello that he'll always be his number one is so sweet. It's also sweet that Matt lets him know that he'll never be a burden and can talk to him anytime. This is a great display of true friendship.

Outstanding work with this story.
crispybutts chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i really loved this, and how you portrayed both of them in this situation :)
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awwww. That was amazing. You really captured the feeling of cutting. I used to cut. But I got help and now I'm free :) Great story.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sad but cute at the same time! Loved it.
emopufferfish chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aw
Edward slept with Poison Akii chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Did anyone know this works very well if you read it listening to If Everyone Cared?

Anyhoo, I think i'm in love. I tend to be a morbid person, so this kind of thing is very good to me. Its my addiction. Its artfully handled, being what a delicate subject self inflicting is in this time in history, and very powerful. i love the meaning i see in the red of Mellos blood. And it's not Yaoi, but i can totally tell that they have a relationship thats unparalleled.
LoneBoy7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that ending was PRICLESS

*matt bring me a - bar of chocolate*

awsome
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Love it :)
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really like this story this! :)

Awesome writing, as always! :)
Quarter Queen chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hm...this is a really good cutting story. Normally the reason for his cutting is very stupid and trivial, but this is definitely believable. Great job. :)
cratermaker chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
MATT! BRING ME A DAMN BAR OF CHOCOLATE!

I love it. XDD The best line ever. And very accurate. Mello behaved like a true... you know. Avoiding the topic. Hiding it even though Matt already saw it. Pointing out Matt's flaws to hide his own. Ah. Almost refreshing, slightly heart-wrenching. Wonderful. Fabulous.
Rain of Glass Shards chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
heh, cute. why only one review? damn people suck. nice job though.
Charlie Bucket chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
aw i like it especially the ending lol give me a damn bar of chocolate..hillarious