Reviews for Changes
NightmaresLilAngel chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
ROFL! :) This is a kodak moment :D :Classic!
silvia chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
I loved each word of this story! IT WAS RELLY GREAT! I really liked Alice and Jasper...I love them!
Livvie xox chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Plz don't get angry at me coz I rly do luv this story but I don't think it was such a gr8 idea to give bell what happened to alice. I'll keep reading and see if it works. I'm sorry and I do like ur story a lot
lithium17 chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
I never saw all them becoming vampires! What a twist! I loved this story!
Perfecty-unperfect chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i have a question in your summary you said everyone was humman and jasper was vampire im cunfussed is jasper a vampire or is he humman
becca nicole43 chapter 23 . 8/30/2008
YAY!

they saved Bella & Bella & Edward are gettin MARRIED!

hang clap!

lol

awesome!
eclipseX chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
you should have added how bella or edward's feelings leaning there family behing.
angietheunicorn chapter 23 . 8/21/2008
i thought it was a bit rough, but i loved it none the less. i haven't seen many stories where Bella and Edward get changed at the same time, but yours is good.
Alicesvisions chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Love it
kajibot chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hi!

Your story has been nominated in "The Romancetastic Round" of The Twilight Awards for the following categories:

Best "I Love You" (completed story)

If you would like your story removed, please email us at twilightawards
Lex chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Awesome story. And I was readin ur page thing and Breaking Benjamin is good but i personally like Serj Tankian. I couldn't send this any other way cause im not a "member". Oh Yeah...thx for letting anomyous? people give reviews!
Lilyflowerrff chapter 24 . 6/28/2008
this was a great story, i really liked it!
The Jaide Ninja Spork chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
Uh huh. But wouldn't Bella, Edward, Emmett, Rosalie and Alice think about their parents a bit in the previous chapters. If I was turned into a vampire (like I wish) I'd think quite a bit about my parents. Anyway - love it as always!
The Jaide Ninja Spork chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Firstly - love this fanfic

Secondly - Whats happening with the human parents? Having a son or daughter go missing would be a bit worrying. So would seeing your kid with red eyes and bloodlust... Anyway - awesome stuff!
ladyluck286 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
AW THIS IS SO CUTE i love jasper and alice's story how they are meeting and everything and how you are giving everybody's POV and all their stories i love it