Reviews for Only Time Will Tell
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Why didn't Edward or Alice hear Bella coming up the stairs?

Why couldn't they smell her?

Why couldn't they hear the sound of the truck coming up the drive way?

Why didn't Alice "see" this happening?
wendy1969 chapter 28 . 7/8/2010
this has been a nice journey, thanks.
Kiwi chapter 28 . 6/15/2010
Hey that was a great story are u going to write a sequil?

Anyway just one more review helping u get to 1000!
Siera-Cullen chapter 28 . 4/18/2010
How was she sleeping if she was a vampire?
OfficialMrsStyles chapter 16 . 4/18/2010
haha! the part of were Tanya chases Edward really got me cracking up cuz something like that happened to me but it was at school on picture day and this guy kept chasing me trying to kiss me that is until one of my best guy friends threatened him! haha! it was halarious! :D
emmybearlovesyou chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
um.. How was bella sleeping the morning of her wedding..shes a vampire? You are an excellent writer, but it was sloppy in some places. You repeated your self alot. You would say one thing in one chapter and then some thing else in the next totally fusing out what was said before. I do love your stories, and i have a feeling if you tried they would make more sense.
vampire with a heart chapter 28 . 1/27/2010
ok first vampires dont sleep and wasnt alice going to go out witn 'jacob?' qnd whats sob or that thing she said but anyway i love your story
team edward 3 chapter 28 . 1/6/2010
bella does not sleep how can alice wake her up
Gabby Gatsby chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
what does sob mean?
ms.riya chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
i love the OC too, and i was so mad when it was canceled... anyway, great story, keep it up!
smiley12345679 chapter 28 . 12/24/2009
WOW! this story is Great! I enjoyed every minute of it! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
tirra.storm chapter 28 . 12/14/2009
um.. she goes to sleep?

and what was that hint about more powers in future chapters that you gave a few chapters back?
HillywoodIsLife chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
I'm kind of confused. She is a vampire but yet you said that she drifted into sleep thinking about Jasper. So was that just because you are so used to Bella being a human? Either way I loved the fanfic. But, I was just a little confused. Your pretty much an amazing writer!
twilight4evr84 chapter 28 . 10/29/2009
That was real good!
elizabeth14 chapter 18 . 10/10/2009
Well I am still reading your story...and um...I feel kinda stupid asking this but...whats a sob? really curious now...please let me know so i could call my brother that!
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »