Reviews for Daring
Renn chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Really sweet. I do feel bad for poor Zach, the fangirl in me wanted it to work, but at the same time, this was great as is, and I would LOVE to read more! :)
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
That has to be pure torture, but it was really well written and realistic, so i loved it . great job on this story!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
ouch... that's got to hurt! great chapter!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Cedric is such a great person! He was so nice to Zach :)Personally, I don't think Cho really deserved him, he was way too good for her! Great job on this story, to the favourite's list it goes!

xox Sacha
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aww! That was SO cute I thought I would die! Poor Zach :S He and Cedric make such would make such an adorable couple! Good job on this chapter!

xox Sacha
magique chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Oh, wow, just reading this fic, I think I'm smitten with Zach's one-sided love. That was sad and cute and Cedric's reaction was so perfect. I love that you didn't make it reciprocated 'cause it just doesn't like that could work at all, but this does. (And it would *really* explain why Zach hates Harry so much in the fifth book.)
Micuko chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
oh, that was sad, poor Zach. but love it
Santhandra chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Hey, just read your story... broke my heart... your a talented writer and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time waiting to read the ending...
Ferosh chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Very cute but it could definietly have a lote more filler in it. The story felt a little void.

But it was a nice, short read and I enjoyed it.