Reviews for After The End
Kitkatta chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
;( Lol, the minute I started to think about it, I realized that misour gallentmon was The tamer lol. I can't believe it took me some time to remember that. Then again, Tamers was my least favourite season...
Riyshn chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
...there's a reason most people trying to connect the Digimon seasons just go with the four connected-but-separate quadrants thing. Hurts the brain less. ('tis fun trying to figure out other ways, though, yes.)

I gave up on Japanese version, 'cause as far as I know WPP is the only one subbing it, and they take forever, but the Adventure/Zero Two anime is referenced in the English version of Tamers. "Hey Yolie, what's with the glasses?", I believe was the line. Kazu to Takato when he started wearing the goggles.
xzavx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
i really liked this one-shot...in a way it made me feel like i was actually talking with Gallantmon...you know like i was actually Marcus talking to Gallantmon...
Xeiden chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Could make a gaiden of Gallantmon since its transformation until he joined the Royal Knights. This great your story but also very sad T_T
grvest chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i've never actually seen savers do they even have it in english but i know enough to tell who you're talking about and i didn't know Gallantmon was in the 4th season if i did i probably would've watched it i never really got into it cause they didn't have actual digimon but i saw enough to get what you're talking about with the order i agree about the season 3 digital world turning into season 4's and then i haven't even seen an episode of season 5 so i'm just gonna have to trust you on that one but when you say season 5 goes into seasons 1 and 2 that doesn't make any sense the first 2 were probably in some kind of crazy alternate universe next to 3,4,and 5 cause they dropped that whole crest, tag and digi-egg armor thing in the 3rd season but how you connected them together by the way the digital world seems to advance in the 3 latest seasons but theres a big hole in it if 3 is the first one then shouldn't 4 and 5 still have the card game and things like that though the Gallantmon theory you have makes the hole alot smaller i don't know if he appears in 4 or 5 but you said he did so that does connect the 3 together since Gallantmon is the only digimon i know that appears in more than one season other than the first 2 though those 2 had a clear connection in them since it shows the digimon and digidestined from 1 in 2 and the ending for season 3 where it shows Takato going into/looking at the digital gate in Guilmon's shed greatly supports your theory so i see how you got them connected it makes alot of sense other than the hole that is made by the fact that the ones after 3 don't have the card game and you connected 3,4,and 5 together well though it was a bit too sad for my taste but i'll live heh it was really good and your ideas about the 3 latest seasons actually made me think and well i gotta say i agree with you maybe they're building up to something sorry about all the rambling but i do it alot when stuff makes me think sorry
Berna45 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great Story
StackerWlf chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I seriously want you to consider writing more for this story because I want to find out what happened on the mountain top since Gallantmon never said that he was going to go kill himself and the triad. it could mean that they could have faked their deaths. or the digital world could have decided that they were to valuable to just erase or delete and so the triad was placed in a form of suspended animation. then you could bring them into the story later.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
awesome
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Woah, I must say that was amazing. I can't really say anything but wow.
Rushiku chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i like your spin on things and aside from the tchnological things and minor details its pretty plausable. as for the last things u mentioned abut omnimon it is posible that the are the same one but ya got to remember that there are more than one of the same digimon. although not so much in omnimons compared to a village of corromons, any case as an arm of those bad boys could rule the world naked. lol jk maybe reborn or even a different one at a different time... also remember the digiworld goes faster than te realworld leaving plenty of le way for all the seasons to interact in a span of ten hell five years if we put them in the order u suggest. savers happens in less than a year and if i remembr correctly didnt say if the digi worl and real world were synvhed sp? time wise. tamers being the beginnig as the digi world was at its crudest for. followed by frontier as hundreds of years have past letting the digiworld evolve on its own in a course of a real world year. frontier ends savers cmes in as digimon uncover the realword. end of savers shows a time jump of what two three years cant remember. then comes adventer then advenure 02. leading to the gaps and conections between the royalnights soverigns and angels. its late and this is just a spark notes run down. message me if u want me to really go into detail proving ur timeline plusable hell give me a week and i could make it indisputable unless u really watched all 5 seasons and know every little thing bout digimon. its 12 am now so sorry for all the typos nd sp if theres any.
Puma.Neko chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Awesome story, you did a really good job keeping the characters' personalities, and the integrating of the seasons was pure genius . It makes me really sad that all of the tamers are dead, though... it would be really awesome if you made another chapter, but it's also great as a oneshot.