Reviews for Into the Fire
Continue!
MehLikey chapter 43 . 3/1
Wow. Just, wow.
Mello-drame chapter 43 . 12/7/2013
Aww, you stopped at the best moment... :p
Mello-drame chapter 41 . 12/7/2013
Ah ! He FINALLY calls him danna ! :')
ReEna-Kk chapter 43 . 8/3/2013
Is that it? It isn't signed as complete... I doubt you even read it, but I'll say what I have to say.
The story is really good. I liked the way characters were stuck to their personalities (these ones you made them have) and didn't act OOC out of nowhere. How this all went from hatred through tolerating each other, liking, friendship, love, rejection, understanding. It all didn't happen so fast or without reason, that's good, at least for me.
And it was funny At the beginning I thought it shouldn't even be called a drama. Well, when I've read further, it really was. It made me sad for a day, but, fortunately, I was reading more and it all get lighter.
You stuck to the plot, bringing up things not mentioned for a long time. It's detailed. I like that, very much even. Very, very.
Oh well... That was... Amazing. I'm glad I've found this fanfiction, I had great time reading it. C:
As I say, I don't know if it's how you wanted to end the story. I prefer to think that you just forgot to sign it as completed one. I'd love to know that this is how it ended. Happily, sweet, calmly and with most things settled. I kinda even forgave Itachi... But just kinda. Hidan was... yeah, he was just Hidan, a good thing. xD
Regards
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I just searched the blue eared glossy starling. It is pretty.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Hidan never gets old.
The poor mouse...
I'll probabaly be writing my reviews about Hidan's sacrifeces bit I do enjoy this story!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I love Hidan's sacrifices. But if you sacrifice a tree Hidan, I will eviscerate you and laugh maniacally while I grind said organs in a food processor while you watch.
I like my trees.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
...
This is morbid but I find "Hey! Isn't that one of the school's forks!?" and "Go back to stabbing squirrels!" funny.
Drocell Puppet chapter 43 . 4/4/2013
This is by far the best akatsuki fanfic i have ever read! Omg i absolutely love it 3 please PLEASE continue it someday
Akatsuki'sBestestFriendNatsuki chapter 43 . 3/20/2013
Woo I like this story :)
Tealandgreen chapter 37 . 3/3/2013
Danna means "husband" and "master". Depending on what situation it's used, JUST SAYING! And I just thought that you know...Deidara is HARDLY a "NEW" student anymore...
Tealandgreen chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
Now, THAT'S better! :) Thanks Sakura
Tealandgreen chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
*throws rocks and random things at the author* ok, I know this is an official SasoDei story...it WILL get better. I hope this is not tragedy, so yeah. DON'T make me disappointed!
Tealandgreen chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
How fast can his brain go? And can any human get to that point? By that I mean Deidara...I think it's possible...though I'll never get to that point
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »