Reviews for The Lady Knight's Squire
random-k chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
its good, but you havent updated in a bit. id love to see more chapters
k chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
its realy good, but whers the next one
catleopardclaw chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Just to let you know, Neal's horse is called Magewhisper, and I'm pretty certain he had him as a page.
Silamy chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Did they get Daine back?
tamorapiercefanatic chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
excellent so far. lucky for me i started reading today, so the year's hiatus didn't upset me. really interested to see where this goes, although i think we probably would have heard if Daine was kidnapped (if anything after the fact if they couldn't tell during). in any case, it makes for a good plot. please update soon :)
zenbon zakura chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
Revenge is finally here! operation save daine is in action!
Joy1206 chapter 15 . 10/8/2010
Your story is very interesting. I like your take on things. Please update soon.
Faia Sakura chapter 15 . 4/28/2010
Great story, there is so little about the squire training of anyone in this generation except Kel's, and it's most certain that Neal would have had quite an interesting time. You've done a good job of writing Neal's habit of speaking out and of Alanna's infamous temper. I've just stumbled upon this fic, but I'm hoping that it won't take you another year to write the next chapter.

Faia Sakura
RedRangerBelt chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
Holy shit, Dianne kidnapped. Never would have thought that could happen. When are Neal and Alanna going to catch the members of Ozorne's Slaves and make them pay for kidnapping Dianne?
mistmagic chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
this was AMAZING! please update soon! :)
zebrasdancing chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
very good. and im glad you are able to update. and don't feel bad about not updating...One of my stories I dont think has been updated for over 2 years I think...Oopsie
xDarklightx chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
I like it. Update soon.
Madame Star chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
When I checked my mail tonight, there were many things I was not expecting to see. This, well, this was in the top five. I became short of breath, and I'm sure my eyes started gleaming. I bounced up and down a little, then clicked the link with the utmost reverence. I am now truly satisfied. I had almost forgotten just how much I loved this story, (I just remembered past excitement) but now my love has been awakened anew. More chapters! -Star-
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
This is a really good story, update soon.
Evilstrawberry chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
Good work, looking forward to the next chapter!