Reviews for Crush
he. he. he...~~~~~~~
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
love it!
Sugar chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my glob this was a really humorous fic and I can't get over that ending! So hilarious! Hahahah xD
CookieRoseGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Awesome Sasunaru fanfiction. I really like how you wrote their personalities, especially Sasuke's. The ending was hilarious and this definitely deserves a sequel! Anyway, awesome work. Keep up the great work. :)
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
PURE awesomeness..
No other words needed ;)
spikerix chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, this is definitely the best narusasu/sasunaru one-shot I've ever read! (or maybe fic in general) Drunk!Sasuke is SO much fun to read ;) and the play/sex was SO good it made my heart beat faster and faster hehehe! Is there ANY possibility for a sequel...? Please...? So much potential in this storry... I REALLY LOVED IT! FINALLY some good NS/SN yaoi, I was starting to lose hope...

Kisses from Argentina!
halloween567 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
oh my god. oh my goooood. Virgin!Sasuke and OpportunityKnocks!Naruto is the best. and that exact phrasing is killing me with laughter. i love this. I LOVE YOU. perf perf perf perf.

excellent plot, story, grammar, characterization. GAHHH!
Der Puppenmacher chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It was really good, but Naruto was out of character. There's no way Naruto isn't a virgin in the Manga, too. Plus, he's totally the uke. I mean he lets SAKURA beat him up. But I admit he makes a smexy seme ;)
Mahayana chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was really good! I especially loved the ending:

"But if he's wearing mine…Naruto hears himself make a choking sound of shock as he yanks down the zipper to his jacket and pulls it open, baring to the world a slightly crumpled collar that hides half his face and flushed out of brilliant embarrassment,
Sakura blinks in perplexed mirth, even as Kakashi starts to snicker and Sasuke slaps a hand to his face.
"…idiot," Sasuke sighs.
(…just wait 'till Sasuke wants his underwear back.)"

Seriously. Hilarious. XD The way you wrote Naruto and Sasuke's personalities was very endearing. And the extra bits of violence at the beginning, with them sparring and Naruto just being this force of nature... that was a really good way to hook a reader into the story. Also, sorry Sasuke... teenage boy hormones must suck. haha Don't worry! Naruto can help! So well done. And thank you for writing this. It made my day.
cellaria chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
good scene! a virgin sasuke is so hot lol & it was really cute
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Absolutely loved it, you made the drunken-sex-haze scene perfect! usually you read about the moves or the sex positions, but you literally brought out the confusion and lust that takes place and you made it- well, awesome! the situation was made a like a gagillion times more realistic with the way you wrote and the ending was just perfect!

My rating infinity/10

AwesumBananas, peace out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was really hot!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Freakin' hot! Love it! Seriously, love it! LOL
deb chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I wanted to like this, the idea was good, and you write well, but I didn't connect with it very well. I guess I couldn't find their actions very believable. Them wanting sex - and with each other! - was a little too sudden/abrupt.

Sasuke was sort of attracted to Naruto, but how does a total virgin who is massively in denial get to the point where he wants sex, and right after having *barely* acknowledged the attraction? If the only reason why he did it was because he was SO inebriated that he'd lost all inhibitions, then Naruto ends up looking like a total creeper for initiating the sex. I was a bit disturbed by the fact that Sasuke barely seemed to know what was going on, both because of his drunken state, and because he was THAT inexperienced, and yet Naruto went ahead with everything. Sasuke had no idea what was going on when Naruto was fingering him, what it was leading up to, or what he'd agreed to do. Really toeing the line on dubious consent there. In fact, I would have called it dubious consent and included that as a warning. Maybe drunk Sasuke thought he wanted sex, but he was clearly NOT in his right mind and didn't quite understand what was going on. It wasn't rape, but it wasn't informed consent either, so that's why the dubious consent warning should have been appropriate.

Naruto I really didn't understand. He didn't seem interested in Sasuke in that way at all, and then when they're walking home, Naruto suddenly starts plotting to trick Sasuke into sex? Where did that come from? Even more out in left field, I thought, was Naruto acting like a love-sick puppy when they were doing it with him thinking Sasuke is "beautiful and bitter and mine," and whatnot. An opportunist is one thing, but an in-love opportunist?

Lastly, I had to force myself to read to the end of the fic just because of how overwritten it was. Every single thought and action was described in this and it was honestly boring to read after a while. That much verbiage MASSIVELY slows down the pacing of a scene. It's preferable to leave some stuff up to the imagination. When you write every little thing out, I'm stuck trying to imagine your choreography instead of being involved with the story taking place and I lose interest. I also lose interest because the story has left no work for my imagination to do: you told us when and where every gasp or moan occurs and what it means to each of the characters.
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
You are amazing! Such an interesting way of writing and such an interesting story! I was pulled in almost straight away! I also like this story because it requires a bit of perception on the readers part instead of giving away all the answers in simple language which made it that much more entertaining for me so thank you so much for writing this, it was a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!