Reviews for Crush
Lily chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
I already read this but it's so amazing so I read it again!
Lily chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Lol! I loved it! :D
It'sWorthAShot chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Good god, that was hot.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Absolutely brilliant! Loved every moment of this! Please, for the love of all things holy, never stop writing Naruto/Sasuke fan fiction
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
aww Sauce so adorable asking if every little pleasurable thing is sex xD
yoruichi1996 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
It was nice, but to be honest i can't imagine Naruto not being a virgin in canon fanfics and especially losing his virginity to random people. But that's just me :))
hillary603 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This was funny, interesting, good smut, in resume excelent. Thanks!
nika0645 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Kawaiiii!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
he. he. he...~~~~~~~
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
love it!
Sugar chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my glob this was a really humorous fic and I can't get over that ending! So hilarious! Hahahah xD
Deleteme10999 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Awesome Sasunaru fanfiction. I really like how you wrote their personalities, especially Sasuke's. The ending was hilarious and this definitely deserves a sequel! Anyway, awesome work. Keep up the great work. :)
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
PURE awesomeness..
No other words needed ;)
spikerix chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, this is definitely the best narusasu/sasunaru one-shot I've ever read! (or maybe fic in general) Drunk!Sasuke is SO much fun to read ;) and the play/sex was SO good it made my heart beat faster and faster hehehe! Is there ANY possibility for a sequel...? Please...? So much potential in this storry... I REALLY LOVED IT! FINALLY some good NS/SN yaoi, I was starting to lose hope...

Kisses from Argentina!
halloween567 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
oh my god. oh my goooood. Virgin!Sasuke and OpportunityKnocks!Naruto is the best. and that exact phrasing is killing me with laughter. i love this. I LOVE YOU. perf perf perf perf.

excellent plot, story, grammar, characterization. GAHHH!