Reviews for Crush
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
aww Sauce so adorable asking if every little pleasurable thing is sex xD
yoruichi1996 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
It was nice, but to be honest i can't imagine Naruto not being a virgin in canon fanfics and especially losing his virginity to random people. But that's just me :))
hillary603 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This was funny, interesting, good smut, in resume excelent. Thanks!
nika0645 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Kawaiiii!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
he. he. he...~~~~~~~
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
love it!
Sugar chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my glob this was a really humorous fic and I can't get over that ending! So hilarious! Hahahah xD
CookieRoseGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Awesome Sasunaru fanfiction. I really like how you wrote their personalities, especially Sasuke's. The ending was hilarious and this definitely deserves a sequel! Anyway, awesome work. Keep up the great work. :)
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
PURE awesomeness..
No other words needed ;)
spikerix chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, this is definitely the best narusasu/sasunaru one-shot I've ever read! (or maybe fic in general) Drunk!Sasuke is SO much fun to read ;) and the play/sex was SO good it made my heart beat faster and faster hehehe! Is there ANY possibility for a sequel...? Please...? So much potential in this storry... I REALLY LOVED IT! FINALLY some good NS/SN yaoi, I was starting to lose hope...

Kisses from Argentina!
halloween567 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
oh my god. oh my goooood. Virgin!Sasuke and OpportunityKnocks!Naruto is the best. and that exact phrasing is killing me with laughter. i love this. I LOVE YOU. perf perf perf perf.

excellent plot, story, grammar, characterization. GAHHH!
Der Puppenmacher chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It was really good, but Naruto was out of character. There's no way Naruto isn't a virgin in the Manga, too. Plus, he's totally the uke. I mean he lets SAKURA beat him up. But I admit he makes a smexy seme ;)
Mahayana chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was really good! I especially loved the ending:

"But if he's wearing mine…Naruto hears himself make a choking sound of shock as he yanks down the zipper to his jacket and pulls it open, baring to the world a slightly crumpled collar that hides half his face and flushed out of brilliant embarrassment,
Sakura blinks in perplexed mirth, even as Kakashi starts to snicker and Sasuke slaps a hand to his face.
"…idiot," Sasuke sighs.
(…just wait 'till Sasuke wants his underwear back.)"

Seriously. Hilarious. XD The way you wrote Naruto and Sasuke's personalities was very endearing. And the extra bits of violence at the beginning, with them sparring and Naruto just being this force of nature... that was a really good way to hook a reader into the story. Also, sorry Sasuke... teenage boy hormones must suck. haha Don't worry! Naruto can help! So well done. And thank you for writing this. It made my day.
cellaria chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
good scene! a virgin sasuke is so hot lol & it was really cute
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Absolutely loved it, you made the drunken-sex-haze scene perfect! usually you read about the moves or the sex positions, but you literally brought out the confusion and lust that takes place and you made it- well, awesome! the situation was made a like a gagillion times more realistic with the way you wrote and the ending was just perfect!

My rating infinity/10