Reviews for I Never Noticed
Lauren chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Wow. That was amazing! I love how at the last moment before death, he was no longer Sweeney Todd, but Benjamin Barker, as he once was. Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful and heart-wrenching ending
smackedfan454 chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
I don't even know what to say that was amazing! And I'm not even kiding but I started to cry and the end it was so sad, yet so happy at the same time they loved eachother and they died together. Even in death with Lucy there they are still loved. So yes I cried, but your story was beautiful.
Ratty Darling chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
That was so beautiful. *tear*
Sapphire720 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
i love this story, my god! this is awesomeness happening.
Sapphire720 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
oh this is so lovely! XD it would've satisfied as a one-shot but to my delight i see that there are more chapters; its like christmas in the summer.. seriously so keep doing good..:)
Miss Malfaisant chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Holy fucking shit.

I'm speechless. I am absolutely speechless. I- I have no idea what to say! OHMYGOSH THAT WAS SO AMAZING! AH
Miss Malfaisant chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I'm crying. That was lovely. Extrordinarily lovely, yet I am crying. Is that good?
PiratePrincess29 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Wonderful story! AMAZING! I loved every minute of it, reading it breathlessly! FANTASTIC JOB, ALL CHARACTERS WERE IC AND IT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING! I really LOVED it so please write more, I can't wait to read what else you write!
Lobsters forever chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Aw... That is so good! I love it so much! Why did they die though? :( Great Job!
jackismysparrow2 chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
*sniff* if only it ended up that way. amazing job! i lovett :D
squeakykiki chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
WAH! What the...who?...that was...WHY?...and then...with the...she! HE! WAH!

Ok, that was amazingly well written, perfectly executed, heart-breakingly depressing...it was brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this, I saute you! *salutes*
squeakykiki chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Ohmigod...Sweeney was nuts in this! From cutting his palm, to his very detailed thoughts about Turpin's last moments, to briefly considering using his own blood as ink...deliciously creepy!

And poor Mrs. Lovett! In bits and pieces over the way things went with Sweeney (I would be too!) and then her fright at the "beggar woman's" proximity...I just wanna give her a hug!

Intense stuff...ooh...things are about to get interesting...a kiss! We have a kiss, people! Oh good lord, we have more than a kiss...oh my, my, MY!
squeakykiki chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Oh wow...that dream sent shivers down my spine! *shivers for emphasis*

Holy crap, the way you write Sweeney's character...actually, the way you write them all is spot-on...but there's just something about the intensity and raw emotion in your Sweeney that is just astounding!

Godamn Mrs. Lovett for saying "Benjamin"! It's Sweeney! Sweeney, always and forever!
squeakykiki chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
OK...wow. This is just astonishing, amazing, perfect, wonderful, stupendous...are you blushing yet?