Reviews for Secrets of the King of Chimeras
Plot holes. In the beginning you said chimeras don't feel sadness and then made Ed feel exactly that
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
/breaks down sobbing bc it's been like 7 years ; w ;

please update soon I really wanna know what happened and ugh this is too interesting
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
PLEASE update soon! this is an AMAZING book! u can't leave us hanging!
bubbleoxie chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
I really hope you continue this i really really do
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Well that was fun, but this story's never gonna update

Oh well :/
Icestar2012 chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
aaaahhhh, I really like this story, it would be AMAZING if you could continue it...
Lily D. Cave chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I like this story~ Why did you stop? It's like the only FF I read in which I didn't mind the RoyEd-thingy. It's also the best ChimeraEd F-fic I read (Till now, you never know what the future brings).

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Wackyfur chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
You know the scene you wrote where Ed and Roy are arguing and the rest of the office is just sort of sitting there in shock? I kept imagining that the two were chasing each other around the desks, vying for the doughnut and that the others just sat there, not quite believing what was happening. The very idea of it made me laugh for a good five minutes straight. I love your writing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Please tell me one of the two others is Izumi.
PrinceDarkLink chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
As a fellow college student, I can understand having fun with friends. I do hope tho that you continue writing. I find your story very intrueging and would love to see how eds life pans out while hiding his other form.
-dark
Cutiepie120048 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Tis story is WOW. This is a GOOD STORY! Continue!
Lacila chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Ooh...its very depressing. Honestly, my mother had almost died and it hurt oh so very much when the whole conversation happened with the past. The guilt runs deep in Edward but the way he got angry...I...well, wanted to kill him but comfort him.
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Oh my this is quite good!
Please update soon!