Reviews for Shelter From the Storm
Flyingfish40 chapter 1 . 2/1
I really liked the way you incorporated the song into the story. I also liked the parallel you drew between them both seeing death. I'll have to go and track down the song. My dad was a big fan of Dylan. Thanks for posting.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Beautiful... That song fits the fic perfectly.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
See? This is exactly why you're supposed to be on my author alerts! I missed this one...

Okay, now that I've read it, and my eyes are watering because it was so beautiful and deeply emotional and painful, but wonderful too because even though he's in pain, she's there. What an extraordinary writer you are, wills. I really do love your work, the eloquence you displayed in this short piece is only one of the reasons.

kmmp99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Beautifully done Willi!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
WOW! great shot glad she was able to help him through. look forward to more from you.
banana04 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very well written story. The emotions were conveyed beautifully.

-The Banana
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
What happened? Did Parker die? Or was it a particularly brutal case? ...
Harri B chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
loved this fic.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Very sad, but very sweet in a way. Loved the emotion of this story, good job! :)
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
What a lovely piece of writing. Even though she's so socially inept I think Brennan always gets it right where Booth's concerned. You showed this really well, and wisely went with some ambiguity to make it that much more interesting to read. Fantastic!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Lovely writing. I loved this line so much:

'He rarely made jokes, their witty banter an apparent casualty of recent events.'

- It seemed very sad somehow!

Not usually a fan of songfics but the lyrics are undeniably beautiful.
Tomate chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
wow that was amazing. I love that emotional hurt side on these two guys. Really great fic.

I love it
love2read2much chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
wow, how deep was that story. I really love reading such angst, especially when it is about Booth. I wish more writers would write about Booths hardships etc. Just loved it. Keep up the great writing.
Awahili chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Beautiful. I love h/c fics and this hit the spot. Thank you.
BandBelong chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
OMG willi that was so sweet...bittersweet actually...i loved it...Brennan saying she was good with Booth was a perfect line, and i love how this time it was her turn to save him...nice job :)