Reviews for Pills, Demons & Etc
CyberCriminal chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Thanks for breaking my heart.
fireblaze 7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That was sad
Ace-Of-Spades-Pirates chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooo /starts sobbing. I did not need this in my life ahisujnfc It was written really well though but ahh all the feels man.
xxNolongerherexx chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg! I'm just love this story. Great story. Keep it up!
THE POWERPUFF chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was emotionally wrecking.
But it was soooo goooood
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So sad. I'm crying. I've been in q similar situation to brick and I realty relate to him.
LunaLeeCP chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This literally made me cry poor brick! TTTT
Nikkita chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely amazing.
I honestly think that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read that relates to the Powerpuff Girls. I honestly think that it's brilliant and oh my god... I actually cried at the end.
Wolf queen chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
The end is so sad
marisa lee chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow. This was so amazingly good. I cried at the end. I can't believe it... The emotion and painfully true effects of the drugs were just perfect. I loved this do very much. One of the best I've ever read. You're an excellent writer. Your words are so descriptive yet simple. And the painfully realistic parts with the drugs and all, it's all so effective. You're right. The RRB are more than just the girls' counterparts. They were made to destroy the girls, not fall for them. And this is the most true and likely story I have read that reflects what is most probable for their outcome. I was sad for Butch... Sad for Brick... But mostly Boomer. That poor kid, confused, helpless, lost. Just trying to get his life together. And he loved his brothers, both of them. It's all so painfully, hurt fully realistic and I definitely felt emotional while reading it. Very, very nice job with this. I hope to see more of these types of things from you. Truly heart-wrenching yet dismally true. Thank you.

xoxo -ml
Xavious216 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
madde me cry for the first time in months
FujoshiPrince chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You r one of the rare (ok, not so rare) people who does not write PPGXRRB fanfics. thank you. I actually cried when i read the end.

I luv all your fanfics. (One cause they're not PPGXRRB fanfics and two because they are REALLY AWSM!)
SkittleTongue chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was so sad, the cussing did not ruin it at all. I was already teary eyed before I came to the note. But as soon as I read 'As I head the gun to my head' the tears just flowed. Not a lot(I'm not a baby), but a few tears. And the ending was so lovingly sad.

Damn, you write a good story.
Kawaii-miho chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was beautiful~ though the ending was sad, but i love the words at the end... "We'd all be together again. Someday, we'd be reunited." Its like they'd be reincarnated or meet in the afterlife~ ; w ; brings tears to mah eyes~