Reviews for The Heart of Cosmos
Sammy oh Sammy. It's the "I have to protect" syndrome again! Take care!
kbtjmandy chapter 56 . 3/24
Awesome updates. Read both chapters and look forward to the next chapter. Update soon! Keep up the work and love where story is going. :)
Serena Kyoko Kou chapter 56 . 3/23
I can't wait for the next chapter. :) Please have more SerenaXSeiya romance. I miss it.
Plucie chapter 56 . 3/23
Whyyy does everyone think they can protect people by making them think they don't love them? :( that's no good at all!
marsreikosan16 chapter 56 . 3/23
This is such a good chapter ** It just keeps getting better and better I can't wait for the next chapter! :D Keep up the good work :3
batcat4eternity chapter 56 . 3/22
LOVE THE UPDATE!

Sammy as Aethe No wonder Hotaru felt a gravitational pull! :D * BLUSH*

I heart Seiya so much! :D

Serena kicked butt big time! And Sailor Uranus was so awesome! :D

Moon Force Radiance is my favorite Power. GREAT UPDATE! So bitter sweet that Aether is willing to give up Saturn for Kyle than lose her forever. I desire for them to have another kiss one day.

OMG!
KisekiNoSekai chapter 56 . 3/22
I was not expecting such a beautiful way for Hotaru to reach her body, I really love it, your ideas are so amazing! Please don't worry about us too much, update when you can we understand! So good luck, beautiful chapter!
nico229 chapter 56 . 3/22
Woohoo Hotaru's awake. But now I'm really worried about Kinmoku. I have this whole feeling someone's doing a number on Yaten Much ike Endymion did with Darien when Rini first arrived. But who is causing his visions? Are they visions of the past or of the future... No matter what Hotaru's awake. and I'm starting to like Allison, I feel there's a twist coming in her relationship with Hotaru. I just can't put my finger on it yet.
KisekiNoSekai chapter 55 . 3/13
Im so glad Hotaru is going to come back! Is everyone close to finding out the guardian's identities? Great job!
d chapter 55 . 3/11
It's been a long time. Please update again soon. This chapter is interesting, although it is a bit short.
Amazing update, as always. Is Serena finally remembering something? :D
LilyEvans777 chapter 55 . 3/10
Great chapter, thanks for updating. It is hard to try and balance everything, especially work and hobbies but I hope you continue writing this great story!
Spennig chapter 55 . 3/12
Glad to see you're fighting to keep your muse even thought long hours. Love the story and your writing. I look forward to a day where the Guardians get to reveal themselves.
izzy5683 chapter 55 . 3/9
thank you for this great story and yes I do understand I'll follow your story to the end
nico229 chapter 55 . 3/9
Jessie,
Ok I swear that whenever too much time passes between updates my mind just starts imagining what will hapen next. And everytime I go down that roade you do another update.
the meeting scene was truly awesome. For a while I really felt like I was in the same place with the scouts and guardians. And the way you wrote it was well done. I literally felt tension around myself as I read it.
And I can't wait for Uranus to bring Hotaru backm but i'm also curious as to what the Guardians will do next. Will they keep their secrets for themselves? Or will they start talking to the girls now? and actually start working together? and What of the Kinmoku gang? Wjhat's happening with them?
Until the next one my dear,
Nico