Reviews for The Rules Have Changed
RaditzSlave chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
I loved this story so much it was great. One of the best I have ever read :)
sweetgilda chapter 26 . 11/21/2011
much I loved the story, I wish I could continue the, I like alternate universes, I wish I could finish the greetings
Lavonya chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
WOW!

!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

!

its AMAZING
preciousjade76 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I'm so glad I decided to read this story. You have a great storyline. I'm loving it so far.
betty69blue chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
i love this story3
earlschibiangel chapter 26 . 11/27/2007
OMG! I loved it! There were a few spelling errors, but on the up and up, I liked it. Can't wait to see more from you on other stories.
Jumper Prime chapter 24 . 6/16/2005
When are you going to finish the story? It's been over a year and a half. C'mon, please! The story is really good but it just stops before the story is completely finished(for one thing, we haven't seen Kanzia's portion of the tournament yet)
AireyDot chapter 26 . 12/7/2004
wow one word sequal
Dirbatua chapter 26 . 10/2/2004
well heres the 507th review hope u continue this or write a sequal for it
firehottie chapter 26 . 7/18/2004
you have to update soon!

* firehottie *
X2 Aeon Darkness IX chapter 26 . 7/12/2004
goodness...lol keep it up!
vaguely-amused24 chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
awesome story
Kryptics chapter 26 . 6/29/2004
Wow, what a great story you got going here. You had me chewing on the ends of my hair. That's how ready I was to see what happened! Very nice and I hope that's not the end.
Troy chapter 26 . 3/14/2004
this is one of the best fan fictions iv read, one of the noteworthy points i noticed..that finally, goku, wasn't the strongest sayian, a nice change. and the point of throwing in that Bulma is goku's brother, and the scenario's of her past that was affecting her present. overall a WONDERFUL story, good job
Videl621 chapter 26 . 2/21/2004
continue...i can't wait to see what happens in the arena with Radditz and the princess! :)