Reviews for White
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
gotta love the smatterings of ShinoHina!
shy.smile chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I love this..:)
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
A.. Youre teasing.. what happened next ? Please continue!
chibismiles5266 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Although, I am in fact a Hinata-Sasuke fan, you have made this couple rather tempting. I have read both Red, and this story and they are really well written, and have the most wonderful story-line. I love your use of vocab and diction (which is basically the same thing) and am looking forward to the your other stories.
for.the.love.of.love chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
IT CAN'T BE THE END! omg, please write a sequel to this! it is so good! the suspense is practically killing me! lolz XD
Ajrin chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wa...you can't leave it in that type of a cliffhanger...*pouts*...hehehehe...anywho besides that very very nicely done.

Look forward to seeing more uppies!
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
X3

Update! Update!
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G! A.W.S.O.M.E! story.

But...you must continue. Plz plz pz (*)_(*).

It wouldn't be *FAIR* if ya didn't. PLUS, the *SUSPENSE* is killing me...even If ya got a *PRETTY* good idea what gonna happen!EVIL LAUGH. (ANYWAYz) this is totally worth continuing. _

NEJIHINATA RULES
Piisa chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Well...is this the end or not? I'll put this story on my alert list just in case *winks*
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
OMG! why Hinata suddenly is acting like that?. I think you should write another chapter and then you can end the fic please! I wanna know what will happen if she doesn't leave. HAHA! bye!
TheBrokenQuill chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
So sweet! _

Normally I love SasuHina as a couple, but I totally support some Sasuke bashing in this fic!

Go Hinata and go you!
MissMinnie08 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow...that is MESSED UP! How could you leave it right there! Gah! Now I feel as pissed off as Neji!...Does that make me sound perverted? _ I didn't mean it like that! I just wanted to read...well...I mean...umm...never mind.
DarkestScars chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Are you going to write a next part. Say yes cuz I really wnat to know what happens. Freaking good story!

*LuNa*
LunaPandora chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Ok. I'm a fan. I had read a couple of your stories not realizing they were both by you. I was really excited when I learned they, and your other stories, were linked. I like how you have the main story, and snippets of other parts that are optional to read.

White is my favorite of the oneshots, so I thought it appropriate to comment here _b Can't wait for what comes next!
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I hope this is not the end...