Reviews for One Dozen Roses
AStoryReader chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I know it's Edward! It's got to be! I love the last line. Where every time she asks if the day could get worse, it does.
AStoryReader chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Aww he was in the closet? I wonder how he got out of there fast enough?

Fricking lucky Bella.
AStoryReader chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Adorable! He was there! I love me some Edward. lol.
AStoryReader chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Really. I love this idea. I hope that somewhere around here, there will be an EPOV. But otherwise, I love it!
AStoryReader chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I think that this is an adorable story! I can't wait to keep reading it!
Mrs.EdwardCullenx3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I absolutely love this story! Great job!
NorthernCullen chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Aww...this was a really sweet and kinda fun short-story. Loved it! Thank you it was all I needed to lighten up the afternoon! - Again great story!

SandraLies chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Possibly the cutest story I've ever read. I hope you'll continue writing stories in the same vein. You're very good at it :)
deleteteled chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
aww its a very sweet story, very realistic based on the real twilight. i love it
Marion chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Hey there, just finished reading one dozen roses and I wanted to let you know how much I had liked it! Adding Edward's POV as a bonus chapter was a great idea. Thanks for a sweet read!
xXbluecrystaldropletsXx chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Beautiful, fluid plotline XP Nice, light style of writing with a light dash of humor... You just made my day :)
Edwina Cullenela chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Sob..sob... and it ended so well too. Especially the finale. I bet you could write Midnight sun (the complete book fan fic)...just kidding. I can't stop crying now. This is so beautiful.
wemma.3896 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
love this story.
That poem was UNBELIEVABLE! And that story was so BEAUTIFUL!

That is so PRETTY! It is the sweetest thing I had ever heard! I wish REAL boys would do things that romantic!
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »