Reviews for One Dozen Roses
AStoryReader chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Really. I love this idea. I hope that somewhere around here, there will be an EPOV. But otherwise, I love it!
AStoryReader chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I think that this is an adorable story! I can't wait to keep reading it!
Mrs.EdwardCullenx3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I absolutely love this story! Great job!
NorthernCullen chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Aww...this was a really sweet and kinda fun short-story. Loved it! Thank you it was all I needed to lighten up the afternoon! - Again great story!

Linn
SandraLies chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Possibly the cutest story I've ever read. I hope you'll continue writing stories in the same vein. You're very good at it :)
deleteteled chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
aww its a very sweet story, very realistic based on the real twilight. i love it
Marion chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Hey there, just finished reading one dozen roses and I wanted to let you know how much I had liked it! Adding Edward's POV as a bonus chapter was a great idea. Thanks for a sweet read!
xXbluecrystaldropletsXx chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Beautiful, fluid plotline XP Nice, light style of writing with a light dash of humor... You just made my day :)
Edwina Cullenela chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Sob..sob... and it ended so well too. Especially the finale. I bet you could write Midnight sun (the complete book fan fic)...just kidding. I can't stop crying now. This is so beautiful.
wemma.3896 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
love this story.
ILOVETWILIGHTMORETHANMYOWNLIFE chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
That poem was UNBELIEVABLE! And that story was so BEAUTIFUL!

GO YOU!

GO STORY!

GO OVERUSAGE OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!
ILOVETWILIGHTMORETHANMYOWNLIFE chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
That is so PRETTY! It is the sweetest thing I had ever heard! I wish REAL boys would do things that romantic!
geophf chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Okay. Not fair.

You almost made me cry reading this chapter. This is not allowable. I'm in a business meeting with the customer (don't worry, I'm not on point), I CANNOT be crying in the middle of a business meeting with the customer.

But no. You've got to pull a Tyler on me: him handing roses to Bella, like he was all that. You've got to have Bella in the bathroom crying her eyes out ... TWICE ... with only a cold, wet paper towel for comfort.

And then: Mike.

Jeez!

Now I can understand why Edward is always having such a difficult time not going around tearing people to pieces.

But I don't understand how Bella can make it through a day in school if she gets bombarded like this. Maybe she should be considering home schooling.

No at her house ... GAH! Besides, Charlie is always at the station. But Esme is a stay-at-home mom, right?

Maybe she could, you know, start taking classes ... at the Cullen house.

Hehehe.

See, so this is all your fault. With this chapter and your PM, I've been forced to add you to my author alerts. With this story and your cupcakes (the original and the "sequel"), I simply _must_ know when you come out with new material, as you've threatened to do.
geophf chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
le review du placard:

Ah! Angel Ren, what a terrifying and wonderful chapter you have squeezed out with such economy of words!

When somebody says "monster closet", they really don't know what they're talking about, do they? But here, in this chapter, you have a monster closet that scares the life out of our poor Bella, but then rewards her (for living until after supper) with a mystical rose.

Things going bump in the night? No wonder Bella changes in the shared bathroom!

I've post a blog entry about the petal shower that I gave my wife, it's available on the entry "One Dozen Roses" at twilight-dash-dad-dot-blogspot-dot-com. I encouraged everybody in the world to go read your story, as it is the one piece of fan fiction that everyone should read.

Thanks again for a wonderful story!
sherbertlemon111 chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
This was such a wonderful read, extremely well written and your poem was beautiful, truly.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »