Reviews for One Dozen Roses
tehrager chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
aw that was quite lovely
BriannaMarley chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
That poem is beautiful! You should totally copy write it.
YukaoruSena chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
That was so sweet! I loved it a lot. It was interesting where you decided to put all the roses. I also liked how you had it all in Bella's POV until the end. I prefer to only read one person's perspective. It can get kind of confusing when people keep switching POVs on me. The last chapter filled in some gaps so it was needed. The way you switched it there was good. I'm sad to hear that you won't continue this series. It was really good. Maybe I'll just have to read more of your stories. I'm sure they'll be really good! Thanks for such an excellent read.
Alina Marie chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Oh my God! this story is amazing! I love every single word of it. Thanks so much for writing it.
AStoryReader chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
LOVED IT! I was really hoping to get an EPOV and you didn't disappoint! Thanks for sharing such an original story!
AStoryReader chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Aw. adorable. And I think that you pretty much Aced a poem in Edward's voice.
AStoryReader chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I know it's Edward! It's got to be! I love the last line. Where every time she asks if the day could get worse, it does.
AStoryReader chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Aww he was in the closet? I wonder how he got out of there fast enough?

Fricking lucky Bella.
AStoryReader chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Adorable! He was there! I love me some Edward. lol.
AStoryReader chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Really. I love this idea. I hope that somewhere around here, there will be an EPOV. But otherwise, I love it!
AStoryReader chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I think that this is an adorable story! I can't wait to keep reading it!
Mrs.EdwardCullenx3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I absolutely love this story! Great job!
NorthernCullen chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Aww...this was a really sweet and kinda fun short-story. Loved it! Thank you it was all I needed to lighten up the afternoon! - Again great story!

Linn
SandraLies chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Possibly the cutest story I've ever read. I hope you'll continue writing stories in the same vein. You're very good at it :)
deleteteled chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
aww its a very sweet story, very realistic based on the real twilight. i love it
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »