Reviews for One Dozen Roses
dragonlady123 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
so cute!
nessaa chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
aw so sweet, you did a great job! congrats by the way :D.
Sarahdbaugh chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Wow, I liked this story a lot! :-) So romantic, and you did an amazing job of keeping them in character! :-)

yay

Sarah
jyksj28174b1hs chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
If this story didn't have a "completed" sticker stamped in front of it, I would have said it needs 2 more chapters. You left it in a spot where literally ANYTHING is possible. Edward was unresolved, Bella was confused and Alice didn't even get a word in!

Please write at least one more chapter.. Just for me? Just for your many faithful readers? PLEASE? It is a great story, it just needs something... like a fluffy ending. On behalf of the entire Fanfiction and Twilighted reader-body, I request ONE LAST CHAPTER! Please?

-Liv
barefootandlost chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
Great story!
Aniveria chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
The poem is so wonderfully written!
Aniveria chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
aw..i'm gushing in anticipation
Aeris Rommyu chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I really, really enjoyed reading this! You're very talented, you know. I love how you can write in both Edward's and Bella's perspectives and make them exactly like their personalities, yet not make either one sound illiterate or childish or inexperienced (with writing). You did a really excellent job (especially with the poetry! Writing poetry is hard enough as it is, and writing it from someone else's-someone 100 years older-is really amazing) with everything. I loved it!
tehrager chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
aw that was quite lovely
BriannaMarley chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
That poem is beautiful! You should totally copy write it.
YukaoruSena chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
That was so sweet! I loved it a lot. It was interesting where you decided to put all the roses. I also liked how you had it all in Bella's POV until the end. I prefer to only read one person's perspective. It can get kind of confusing when people keep switching POVs on me. The last chapter filled in some gaps so it was needed. The way you switched it there was good. I'm sad to hear that you won't continue this series. It was really good. Maybe I'll just have to read more of your stories. I'm sure they'll be really good! Thanks for such an excellent read.
Alina Marie chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Oh my God! this story is amazing! I love every single word of it. Thanks so much for writing it.
AStoryReader chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
LOVED IT! I was really hoping to get an EPOV and you didn't disappoint! Thanks for sharing such an original story!
AStoryReader chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Aw. adorable. And I think that you pretty much Aced a poem in Edward's voice.
AStoryReader chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I know it's Edward! It's got to be! I love the last line. Where every time she asks if the day could get worse, it does.
897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »