Reviews for One Dozen Roses
geophf chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Oh! Dear me!

Five roses in two days! A capital offense! A perfect reason for a swoon-fest by our Bella.

But does she swoon? Even when Emmett is staring at her to make her blush? No.

But she does need to remember to put her pants on in the locker room. ... Yikes!

And it was nice that the mystery stalker - EdwardEdwardEdward! - left a nice vase for her to put the roses in.

Oh! But Bella saying "It depends" to Mike when he asked if she liked roses, right in front of Cullen, ... ouch! I hope Edward's feelings weren't hurt.

Wait a minute! What am I writing? Edward Cullen? His feelings are _always_ hurt.

Poor Edward! Maybe _Bella_ should be giving _Edward_ the roses: "It's okay little Eddie-Weddie, _I_ think you're cute!"

But that would hurt his feelings, too: "Oh! The miserable creature that I am, even to think that I, a purely evil monster, could ever be with this pure, sweet, chaste ..." Blah-blah-blah.

Gah! Edward! Get a grip!
geophf chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Your Bella is pitch perfect! Returning to her bedroom to scream her head off at the sight of a rose waiting for her.

Now, everyone would expect her to scream if _ROSALIE_ was waiting for her in her bedroom ...

... well, that is, everyone except me ...

... but they would also expect her to swoon with eyelids batting prettily at the sight of a flower that could only obviously be from her Edward (that isn't her Edward yet, but the FANS DEMAND TRUE LOVE RIGHT AWAY!)

You, my dear Angel Ren, have shown us Bella as Bella. A real girl with real problems and real fears ...

... and real hope.

Bravo. Bravimissimo!
geophf chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
What a wonderful beginning to a wonderful story! From the very first words - "Three weeks." - I was captivated.

FYI: you have, of course, won the "geophf's most reread fan fiction story" trophy (viewable on my profile), but your story is also up for an "Eddie" award (Something like: "The one fanfiction story everyone simply must read"), and I have voted for your story in that category.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful chapter! And a wonderful story, too!

Cheers,

geophf
EAMC1978 chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
This story is so sweet! I loved it.
Turquoise Mouse chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
This has got to be the best fic I have read in my entire life. I can't find words to describe how much I loved your story. Bella, Edward, the plot, the writing, the wit... \10. You made my day!
4lysikm8 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
love it. Thanks :0)
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
This is a wonderful story full of mystery. I loved the secret admirer angle of this story. IT truely is romantic.
JillMH chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
This story was really cute. I love all the inventive ways Edward left the roses. Very good job and very well written!
Anna562 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
It's a very funny, sweet, well written chapter! You did a great job with Bella's character. "Must be something in the water" had me chuckling.

Thanks for writing.
missie33 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
That was SO CUTE! I LOVED it! It had everything Mystery Romance, Edginess...and all the other stuff for a great story! Thanks SO MUCH I really did enjoy it!
EmmettismyHUGEteddyBEAR chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU WIN!
420 chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Sorry about the anonymous review - i dont have an account

but I LOVED IT

Amazing...
meimei42 chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
This was an adorable little story and I love that in the end you gave us Edward's POV as well to tie it all together.
basket1544 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
You did an awesome job. I could see Jasper running to Edward's side to calm him down before Tyler was an oil spot on the carpet! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
SilentRunning chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
(whole story arc)

Aww; this is so sweet. :) Thank you for a lovely story with a good balance of tenderness and humor. (The thought of Edward perched in my closet like some kind of weird cross between Ethan Hawke and Spiderman made me laugh.) I just about died laughing when Tyler handed her the roses; I mean, you KNOW it's not him, but it's still hysterical.

Incidentally, the poem is beautiful. Don't sell yourself short; it tells a really wonderful story all on its' own.

Really great job. :)