Reviews for One Dozen Roses
xoxoWishICouldSparklexoxo chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Very cute! xoxoWICSxoxo
mely15 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
what are you talking about ? that poem was amazing ! it was really good! you really are a good poet! and that was so original! good job! and i love this story it's sooo sweet!
StephyF chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Such a sweet story!
SarahCullen17 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
I hate Valentine's Day and I hate cliches like red roses and boxes of chocolates. But I really like this story. For some reason, Edward's creeper tendencies were really adorable, and his creative placements of the roses (like hanging in her closet) were quite endearing. But all of that pales next to your poem. At first I thought that you had found the poem in a Shakespeare or Lord Byron anthology. I was quite amazed to find out that you wrote it. It was gorgeous, eloquent, romantic, perfect. Don't let anyone fool you-you ARE good at writing poems. I've had a couple of poems published in anthologies celebrating American teenage voices...and I'm jealous of your talent. Keep writing. You could go far.
BlissfullyHappy chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I loved it!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Fantastically romantic. Lovely poem.
BlissfullyHappy chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I don't know what to think. This is either terribly creepy or fantastically romantic. Great story though!
Sanna86 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
My first reaction to the whole rose thing, was that it would have been interesting if she'd thrown out the rose out of the window because she believed it was from Mike... and then get to know what Edward was thinking when he saw her throwing it out! D
Stjerneskudd24 chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Hi! This was a really cute, wonderful story. It was easy to picture Edward from the books like this; sweet, romantic and too serious. It was also very nice to read a K rated story that was actually very good, and had an original plot.

Vampires do not leave footprints in snow. If you've read Twilight from Edwards perspective, you would see that in the Alaska scene he doesn't leave any footprints.

I liked the poem you wrote, and I felt like it suited Edward. Great story (:
FelicityT chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Beautifully written. Thanks for writing. FelicityT
bananafox chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
incredibly sweet.
The.Red.F0x chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
I really, really, really like this story. It was so romantic and I couldn't peel my eyes away from it. I must admit that I'm jealous. I think you are a GREAT poem writer and that you should possably think about publishing.
Kyam Cullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
hi.. i just finished reading your story... And I think it was really pretty and very accurate to Edwards feelings... Great writting...
BQOTFU chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Another great chapter. I love how the rose is perfect, representing Bella. I'm guessing the dark red is her blush, the green maybe the color of Edward's eyes before he was turned. Maybe?

I love how she thinks its Newton and that Charlie is in on it.
BQOTFU chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was such a lovely chapter. I loved how you kept Edward in canon, ignoring her for her own good but he still is trying to do something for her.

I liked how you added the jealously aspect of it with Mike.

This was very refreshing and I love that its rated K. It's not often I see something rated K, that is written so flawlessly.
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »