Reviews for One Dozen Roses
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
This story is great- love the tension between E and B!
JasperPaxton77 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Love, love, love! this was so cute!

And I for real cracked up when I pictured Edward chilling in Bella's closet, Matilda style P

Also: I liked the way you wrote Angela ) It was fitting, I think.

AJ
4blueeyes9 chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
i loved it. it was so sweet!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
What a fun and cute story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I loved the part where Bella freaked out at Mike, and where Edward was in her closet. Priceless. Vampire-Spider!
TwilightLove21 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Aww that story was so cute! I think it was sweet that Edward was leaving her roses! I loved the poem! It seems like something Edward would write lol! That was such a cute story!
jansails chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Really fun, unique series, getting to see Bella's reactions.

Perfect finale, ending with Edward's recounting of all he did, how he viewed Bella's response, his acknowledgement of his own feelings for Bella.

jansils/jan2
Twilight-obsessed-2 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
I love this story although i wish to know what happens after this. : )
xoxoWishICouldSparklexoxo chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Very cute! xoxoWICSxoxo
mely15 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
what are you talking about ? that poem was amazing ! it was really good! you really are a good poet! and that was so original! good job! and i love this story it's sooo sweet!
StephyF chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Such a sweet story!
SarahCullen17 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
I hate Valentine's Day and I hate cliches like red roses and boxes of chocolates. But I really like this story. For some reason, Edward's creeper tendencies were really adorable, and his creative placements of the roses (like hanging in her closet) were quite endearing. But all of that pales next to your poem. At first I thought that you had found the poem in a Shakespeare or Lord Byron anthology. I was quite amazed to find out that you wrote it. It was gorgeous, eloquent, romantic, perfect. Don't let anyone fool you-you ARE good at writing poems. I've had a couple of poems published in anthologies celebrating American teenage voices...and I'm jealous of your talent. Keep writing. You could go far.
BlissfullyHappy chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I loved it!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Fantastically romantic. Lovely poem.
BlissfullyHappy chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I don't know what to think. This is either terribly creepy or fantastically romantic. Great story though!
Sanna86 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
My first reaction to the whole rose thing, was that it would have been interesting if she'd thrown out the rose out of the window because she believed it was from Mike... and then get to know what Edward was thinking when he saw her throwing it out! D
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »